Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
maybe one out of a thousand on a new cartridge, and please make sure the battery is charged.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
I got the double kit so I know its not the battery, I tried both. Oh well ill reclaim what I can , not a big deal.

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

I'm in SJ. Only used that cart for one day on Xmas, its morning I tried to hit it and nothing, I only loaded .5gr of the PG but I would think it would last more then a day and since I didn't like the taste I didn't even hit it that much.

ilovebOObs,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
hmm, can you see the heating element glow? does the cartridge heat up?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ilovebOObs

Sorry I shoulda mentioned that i checked it already and nothing doesn't get hot and no glowing coil from what I can see. I'm not even sweating it bro, the omicron kicks ass and I'm vaked as shit right now. A bad cart here and there won't make me hate this thing. I friggin love it, so much freedom. I smoke it everywhere :ko:

ilovebOObs,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ahh boobs you making me blush bro, but still gotta figure out what went wrong, recover your oil, and please iso wash it, and send it to me please i want to rip it apart and see what happened.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ilovebOObs

Yea cool i'll send it out, just let me know where to send it.
But honestly bro, the omicron is the sickest shit ever, I can't freely smoke or vape anywhere even at home. Trying to get medicated is a mission , especially with vapes with the warmup time. Now I just kick back and vape up, and everyone thinks I'm just smoking my e-cigg hahah :ninja: man you don't know how awesome that is for me, normally I have to eat edible or something to be this stealthy.

ilovebOObs,

OF

Jeppy said:
I will fill another cart tomorrow to see if it was the cart or me. Also, there is a collective in Sac that claims they have 1 gram ampules of Puregold, though on the TetraLab website it only shows .5.

Cool. Good luck. I'm not sure which alternative is the best, but getting it back on the rails is the key as I see it.

I nearly got sucked into a longish drive to scoop up on a real deal on PG, $45 for those very same mythical grams. I called 'em thinking maybe they put two vials in a bag or something. Guy described it to me, I suggested he weigh it.....saved a trip and $5 more than 'the Ordinary' was charging.

OF

OF,

OF

ilovebOObs said:
Thanks for clearing that up OF, I did like how pure gold was so effortless to hit but the taste turns me off. Oh well, guess I will have to try some nitro next since I hear that's good also. GCA has trinity oil for $20/gram and it hits great in the omicron.

Also has carts been known to die even before using a whole cart? I think my pure gold cart just died.

Yer welcome. I too like the PG and find the taste OK. While I like tasty as much as the next guy, it is a medicine after all, IMO anything past 'not offensive' is worth a try. I've tried a really nice Nitro Wax from Elemental. Two grams, modest citrus flavor, smooth and potent. Something like their CO2 wax (which I think was a bit less pure?). All were good feeders. Sorry, don't know GCA? The price seems right, any idea of the potency?

Sorry to hear of the premature passing of your PG cart.....best to get back on the horse I'm thinking?

OF

OF,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
maybe one out of a thousand on a new cartridge, and please make sure the battery is charged.
ilovebOObs said:
Sorry I shoulda mentioned that i checked it already and nothing doesn't get hot and no glowing coil from what I can see.....
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
ahh boobs you making me blush bro, but still gotta figure out what went wrong, recover your oil, and please iso wash it, and send it to me please i want to rip it apart and see what happened.
THC- This is what has happened to mine. I've used only one cycle of the battery, less than 0.4g, and I think it's dead. You want it back? I've messaged you through the website, but have had no reply or even an email ticket confirmation. My message still shows under my account though, so don't know what's up.

WatTyler,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
OF said:
ilovebOObs said:
Not sure, but it did have this lemonly after taste. I didn't even know there were more then 1 type. Haha I just ask for pure gold and I wasn't told there wad a choice.

Not to worry, I too never knew there was two kinds. Then again, it seems like maybe the maker doesn't know either?
http://www.tetralabs.com/products.php

The web page seems to say the only version available has 5% Limonene. Perhaps there is a old/new formula? Otherwise, I too have never been offered any choice. It's always had a citrus smell/taste to me. I suspect that had to be added in. For myself, this is not an issue, but I can see how some might not like it. I'd be hard pressed to say where you might go to get it without the Limonene.

OF

The 2nd variation is new and I only recently saw it too. They have lemon and no lemon now. website is out of date. The lemon one is lighter in color and the non lemon one is a bit darker and does not look like a Vitamin D in color.

frrom what I know there is no such thing as a 1G PG. 408_Grow correct me if I'm wrong.

GCA is greencare. cool place. best OG's around san jose and cheapest place to get nitro OG. They have good pricing and great products at greencare. Ever since Ken Estes' patient-to-patient shutdown this has been new place for flowers. Only cannaculture can compete with these guys on flower quality but its 10-15 more at cannaculture. Anyone try there oxygen extract in the omicron yet.

http://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/?option=com_content&view=article&id=12072&Itemid=118

ru_frothi,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Hi everyone,

So 1st, I managed to grab a filling tool and damn IT IS SO PERFECT!
Cartridge charged in 2 mn. tops! Unbelievable!

2nd: I had a battery with the same symptoms (button with light, coil not heating, charger staying on green)...Asked Gary about it, he said he would check it up... Then I decided it is not normal to see a light in the button when pressing though not heating the coil, so I cleaned the contact portion (though it looked clean) and played with the charger... the light of the charger went from green to red and when I gave 1 more twist to the battery in the charger (kind of "force it to screw more") the charger's light went red again! It charged the battery which is now again fully working! Maybe it will help you guys!

This thing with the filling tool is my daily driver for a while, MOS DEF!

FLskwat,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
FLskwat said:
Hi everyone,

So 1st, I managed to grab a filling tool and damn IT IS SO PERFECT!
Cartridge charged in 2 mn. tops! Unbelievable!

2nd: I had a battery with the same symptoms (button with light, coil not heating, charger staying on green)...Asked Gary about it, he said he would check it up... Then I decided it is not normal to see a light in the button when pressing though not heating the coil, so I cleaned the contact portion (though it looked clean) and played with the charger... the light of the charger went from green to red and when I gave 1 more twist to the battery in the charger (kind of "force it to screw more") the charger's light went red again! It charged the battery which is now again fully working! Maybe it will help you guys!

This thing with the filling tool is my daily driver for a while, MOS DEF!

I will add that to the FAQ. good tip.

ru_frothi,

OF

rufrothy said:
The 2nd variation is new and I only recently saw it too. They have lemon and no lemon now. website is out of date. The lemon one is lighter in color and the non lemon one is a bit darker and does not look like a Vitamin D in color.

frrom what I know there is no such thing as a 1G PG. 408_Grow correct me if I'm wrong.

GCA is greencare. cool place. best OG's around san jose and cheapest place to get nitro OG. They have good pricing and great products at greencare. Ever since Ken Estes' patient-to-patient shutdown this has been new place for flowers. Only cannaculture can compete with these guys on flower quality but its 10-15 more at cannaculture. Anyone try there oxygen extract in the omicron yet.

http://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/?option=com_content&view=article&id=12072&Itemid=118

Thanks for the information. Strange that the web site is out of date, showing the new product with no mention of the old. Date usually works small to big. I would think the intent was to drop the first version. More to the point, is it possible to get both versions?

Thanks for the tip on GCA. They're just a bit further down the road when I drive down to Elemental, seems they merit a visit......

OF

OF,

408_Grow

You are correct Rufrothy,there are.no such thing as 1g puregolds unless you take two. Also yes the dark ones have no limonene in them and thry will do both of them from now on...sorry I havent been much help,i've been rrally busy

408_Grow,

BossBrew

Metalhead
Filled another cart with 1g OG Kush wax and its even better than the first. The load process is much easier now that I know what I'm doing and took no more than 1-2 minutes. I don't even have to prime this cart to get a nice cloud.

Going to pick up some Superman OG Wax when this thing runs low.

BossBrew,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Boobs ship it to

Thc Scientific
16760 Stagg St #211
Van Nuys CA 91406

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ilovebOObs

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Boobs ship it to

Thc Scientific
16760 Stagg St #211
Van Nuys CA 91406

ok thanks, gonna send it out tomorrow. any special instructions or I can just slip it in a regular envelope and just send it.

ilovebOObs,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ilovebOObs said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Boobs ship it to

Thc Scientific
16760 Stagg St #211
Van Nuys CA 91406

ok thanks, gonna send it out tomorrow. any special instructions or I can just slip it in a regular envelope and just send it.

Padded envelope.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

So I just got a double omicron with a half gram of puregold (think I got the citrus-tasting d-limonene version of puregold...) and, first and foremost, I absolutely love it!

Unfortunately I have two issues:

1) One of my batteries won't turn on. I'm charging it right now to see if maybe it was just really really low, but it didn't even light up a little.

2) Something is misaligned. It might be the good battery, one of the sleeves, or the cartridge but when I try to assemble the device the sleeve goes on crooked and hits the cartridge each time in the same place when you screw it in. I'll pay close attention the next time I get a chance to use it and try to identify the problem component. Does the warranty cover a bent sleeve?

JoeKickass,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Nephew is picking me up a couple ampules of PG tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to trying it. I loaded a cart today with MK budder. This cart is hitting hard. :) Question: best way to recover oil from a bad cart?

Jeppy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
jeppy if a cartridge goes bad, flip it upside down and heat it gently until it empties out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom