Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Wow, this second cart is really hitting well. Finally, and I'm ripped off about 4 good puffs. I'm pretty satisfied with these meds as well. It could be that the last budder I used was not uo to par even though I got it from a good collective. Looking forward to the Pure gold, but is it worth so much for twice the price? How many hits you see of .5? As I write, I'm thinking, I'm sure you will be repeating yourselves. Sorry.

Jeppy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys we have concluded that PG is one of the best oils to use, but you must also let it cool down between hits so that it does not flood the chamber.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
i do 1 gram at a time when we where testing, but we always let it cool down after 2 hits for about 30 seconds.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
WatTyler said:
THC- This is what has happened to mine. I've used only one cycle of the battery, less than 0.4g, and I think it's dead. You want it back? I've messaged you through the website, but have had no reply or even an email ticket confirmation. My message still shows under my account though, so don't know what's up.
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Hey boss submit a ticket and well take care of all issues.
THC, What about me? Still no reply from Delta9

WatTyler,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Wat tyler i am looking at all the tickets and all have been replied, since i am online right now can you go to the site and start a chat please.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Cheers THC, I just went to the site but the chat shows off line- I left a message and it generated a ticket number this time. Last time I left the message from the 'My Account' 'Messages' page and from there it didn't generate the ticket number, despite recording the message.

WatTyler,

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Guys we have concluded that PG is one of the best oils to use, but you must also let it cool down between hits so that it does not flood the chamber.

Cool. Which version of PG is that? That is with or without Limonene (or does it matter)?

Hey, you brought the matter up. I've no idea if it makes a difference, but it seems at least possible. The maker says "Testers report that limonene improves smoke-ability and improves the affect". I've no idea what "smoke-ability" is, but it might effect feeding in the cart (and who knows right off if we want more or less of that)???

TIA

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey guys, we just need to update everyone on the herb cartridges.

We have a new design because we had to change a few things so that we dont look like we are copying anyone.

But if we get the confirmation from our engineers in the next 3 days that our new design will work then we will let everyone know what it is this monday.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
OF said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Cool. Which version of PG is that? That is with or without Limonene (or does it matter)?

Hey, you brought the matter up. I've no idea if it makes a difference, but it seems at least possible. The maker says "Testers report that limonene improves smoke-ability and improves the affect". I've no idea what "smoke-ability" is, but it might effect feeding in the cart (and who knows right off if we want more or less of that)???

TIA

OF

It does not matter which version, with the gold you need to let it cool down for about 30 seconds after 2 x 5 second puffs.

You can do this faster by continuing to inhale after the button is pressed to have cold air go through the cartridge.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Jeppy said:
Wow, I'm really interested in the flower carts. :cool:

Line forms to the rear, Jeppy...... I bet there's more of us waiting with baited breath on the flower cart than the nail cart. Neither, I'm sure, is easy. I'm equally sure it'll be done right or not at all.

Still, the waiting it hard to take. Then again, knowing it coming is fun. I like knowing what's up.

THC, thanks for the word on the PureGold. Pause after hitting to prevent flooding and 'leaks out the bottom'. Easy enough to do (if you pay attention.....), and the results using PG make it well worth the effort as I see it.

OF

OF,

OF

Vitolo said:
I'm waiting!~

.....and patiently too, I might add. And good thing, too. You got a place WAY up near the front of the line, don't you.

No way around it, you're an inspiration to us all. The very sort of example so many mothers warned their young sons about......

Soon we will know even more. I wonder where the flower cart with be WRT the MFLB say a year from now. I can see it rendering that little wooden icon obsolete.....not that some of us Luddites won't keep roasting trenches in the dead of night.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
384951_206438419444879_100002361681913_429165_1486304776_n.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I'm definately sold. However, there is something I'm not to keen on. I paid $80 for a gram of Pure gold. I normally vape a 1/8 a week of flowers. I need a connection! :cool:

Jeppy,

funkin

Jeppy said:
I'm definately sold. However, there is something I'm not to keen on. I paid $80 for a gram of Pure gold. I normally vape a 1/8 a week of flowers. I need a connection! :cool:

I'm looking into becoming a Tetralabs member for a deal on Pure Gold. That box of 25 1/2g's for $500 they offer looks like a good deal. I'm just waiting for them to respond to my application..

funkin,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
funkin said:
Jeppy said:

I'm looking into becoming a Tetralabs member for a deal on Pure Gold. That box of 25 1/2g's for $500 they offer looks like a good deal. I'm just waiting for them to respond to my application..
I'm there. ;)

Jeppy,

JoeKickass

THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Does the Persei run full battery voltage to both cartridges or does it run half the voltage to each? Can your cartridges really take 7.2v?

Jeppy said:
Whats the best fill method for Pure gold?

Fill tool or icing tip, it runs down very easily

JoeKickass,

OF

Jeppy said:
Whats the best fill method for Pure gold?

No problems or special tools needed. Clamp or otherwise support the cart open end up. Clip the tip of the capsule off and stick the neck into the cart past the bridge (into one of the two D shaped gaps) and let it sit. Squeeze the capsule like an eye dropper a couple of times to speed the drain up, but no heat, funnels, or other tools are needed. Basically loads itself with a gravity assist.

Regarding your other question, I too load a gram at a time, with the exception of PG. Since it flows so freely (and costs so much....), I load half at a time. I'm on my third 'refill' (working on fourth capsule). IMO PG is the ideal 'first oil to try'.

OF

OF,

kronus

I love the OMICRON just got a NEW silver version to add with my 1st Gen OMICRON black and just LOVE it with the Pure Gold

Big Thanks to G and Dub C for great products and advice

Just loaded my 1st cart with PureGold and rocking

Does Tetralabs sell to patients?? That is an AWESOME deal if anyone wants to go 50/50 on BULK let me know in Southern Cali

LONG LIVE THE OMICRON

how long does a battery last after charage?? does it hold the charge going into the next day once charged??

Thanks

kronus,
Top Bottom