Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hey guys, sorry to be absent from the boards but we just hired 1 more person to help us, and we are growing.

i might not answer emails from you through this site, please forgive me, if you have something important please submit a ticket and ask for me to answer it.

So please forgive me, its not i dont want to answer you emails, we just want to streamline all emails so that we can keep track of what we said and to whom we said it to.

all emails through this site i cant reply so i have to log in search for your user name and send you a email back.

thank you for understanding.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
I have full melt bubble hash I made from ogkush and bubba kush..cud I use that in my omicron? Or would I have to wash it like i did on my vid on YouTube?

Uce,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Searched Sac last night for meds for the Omicron. No luck here finding puregold or nitro og. :( Picked up some MK and og budder at Midtown. Which frosting tip size works the best for filling? I've seen some say size 3, then some have said size 10.

Jeppy,

DubCRider

Best one is the fill tool offered on the website but other than that a Wilton #3-4 will work best.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Well guys the bubbler prototypes are being shipped. So i shuold have them by friday, then well do a demo of these units and see how it works.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Keak420

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Well guys the bubbler prototypes are being shipped. So i shuold have them by friday, then well do a demo of these units and see how it works.
Sweeeeet!!

Keak420,

BossBrew

Metalhead
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Wow a bubbler for the omicron it would be awesome can't wait for the demo.

BossBrew,

DubCRider

Uce said:
Dubc
What about full melt bubble hash?

No water extraction will work. You may get a few rips off some full melt but the plant matter will clog the cart.

Don't use any form of bubble hash!!

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
How would you like a vape that can do flowers and oils?

Well today i just ordered the parts needed for the flower cartridge, wait for the ultimate design guys.

Flowers and oils on one vape.

And everyone who thought the Omicron was a joke well watch out now. Its all coming together.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

usermaine

i've got a few questions. anyone out there owns an omicron as well as a solo? i got my solo about 2 weeks ago, i love it, but would it be stupid to get an omicron? i use my solo as a desktop/"on the go," but i think it'd be nice to have something so small, and discrete that i could literally carry everywhere. also, i'm in chicago.. where MM isn't legal yet(hopefully). does anyone have any tips/ideas how i could get concentrates beside attempting (and failing) to make them myself?

usermaine,

usermaine

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
How would you like a vape that can do flowers and oils?

Well today i just ordered the parts needed for the flower cartridge, wait for the ultimate design guys.

Flowers and oils on one vape.

And everyone who thought the Omicron was a joke well watch out now. Its all coming together.

Dear santa,
... :lol: that would be awesome. do you guys have any discounts for FC members?

usermaine,

mephisto

@usermaine
I have a Solo, and 3 omicrons. The Solo is the "house" unit, while the Om can serve any purpose
you may have. It will travel quite well, and making your own extracts is easier than many folks
think. There are no dispensaries where I live, and we compensate by making our own meds...
Once you have tried the Om, especially with the new flower and nail carts, you will wonder how
you got along without it. THC Scientific is ahead of the curve with design, and their customer
support could not be any better.
m

mephisto,

Adobewan

I have both and feel they are different enough animals to justify both purchases. The Omicron is way more portable, one fill for days of use, no stems to carry, and no warm up time. Granted it can't do flowers(yet!) like the Solo, but I suspect like most of us, you'll enjoy concentrates. To try Pure Gold and Nitro OG thru an Omicron is reason enough to get one. And as easy as it is to take and use nearly anywhere, you wil be using it at home as well.
But be warned, it's got quite the "new toy" period, it was so enjoyable to (over)use right off the bat, I think I woke up medicated for the first couple of days.
Really think you'll love it.

Adobewan,

vape4health

Will the plant cart be able to take more bubble hash like product, or even some dirtier oil with some plant matter still in it?

I loaded .5 of some filthy abv ethanol oil, it's all black looks just like combustion resin, but I wasn't able to get it primed. This is no mark against the Omicron, I'm using very low end stuff, I know I shouldn't but can't help it, I fully believe this thing kick ass and takes names. I'll mess with it again tonight when I get home.

vape4health,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Uce said:
Dubc

No wont work. too much particulate to clog the wick. needs to be a solvent hash that liquifies. Edit I see dubC answered the question.

ru_frothi,

Vitolo

Vaporist
His question was about the PLANT cart..
He wants to know if the flower cart can take bubble hash.
My guess is .. only if the bubble hash is well blended with herb...
there must be air flow!

Vitolo,

OF

rufrothy said:
Uce said:
Dubc

No wont work. too much particulate to clog the wick. needs to be a solvent hash that liquifies. Edit I see dubC answered the question.

Hey what Da Man just said. About the other Man no less.

Let me add to that, complete with a sad story on how to disregard this advice, trash a cart and waste more money than necessary......

Back when I was waiting for my Omicron, I visited my friends at Harborside (Oakland) in search of fodder for the soon to arrive wonder. My request for 'light colored Butane hash oils' was met with several suggestions. Amongst them "Silver Jack Taffy" (55% THC) and "Agent Orange oil" at 69%. Although both were quite dark, I was advised by my friendly Budtenderperson either (along with the two other recommended ones) 'will be great in that Omicron'. Cool. I got all 4 to try. $40 each for the first two.

The first was just like taffy. Solid, a bit sticky, hardly melted at all in the loading tool. I dug over .8 grams back out, lost some to cleanup with IPA, got very little in the cart. But it was enough. The otherwise thin oil that based on the experience I've had with similar oils since getting the unit should work just fine is plagued with feeding issues. I should have cut my losses and never put the oil in. Works for a bit a little then stalls out again. A ten dollar cart, fed recommended stuff costing another forty (although I have some to feed my Eclipse), followed by another forty in what turned out to be smelly but otherwise good oil I don't dare drain and feed to another cart. More stuff for the Eclipse I got the Omicron to avoid.

Lessons learned include sticking to *known* solvent refined oils (I'm sure the 'taffy' was water based looking back), no matter what the cute Budtenderperson tells you. Another is it's real easy to 'throw good money after bad' if you're not careful. I scrapped (basically) a ten dollar cart and $40 of otherwise good oil followed that bad decision. Deftly turning a $40 mistake into a ninety dollar one......not everyone can do that so quickly.

Take the lesson from (other's) history 'or be condemned to repeat their mistakes'.

OF

OF,
G

a vape cartridge for flowers would be the best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!

as long as its safe!!!!

puffffff!!!!!

oh and what about using a very micro syringe to load up the oil in omicron's? just an idea, instead of the pour in method you could inject.. :brow:

Guest,

kertong

*please delete me*
@OF: Oh wow. Sorry to hear about your harborside oakland experience. Do you know if you got the full melt, or the super melt? I asked a few budtenders at harborside SJ, and apparently only their "supermelts" are solvent extracted (with butane). I think their full melts aren't always guaranteed to be solvent extracted though, I could be wrong..

The supermelts I have load quite easily - they do take a tiny bit more priming than straight hash oil from what I can tell, but holding down the button for about 4-5s before each hit seems to do the trick fine. :) I've had no problems loading and going through more than .5g of their lemon skunk, deadhead OG, LA confidential, and the Blue Dream - they were all supermelts, and so far, none of them have clogged or failed to deliver a moderate to cloudy hit!

kertong,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Oh hell ya I'm up and Omicronin. Loaded up the first cart of OG budder and it's all good. Kind of a THC gold taste. Hmmmm

Jeppy,

OF

kertong said:
@OF: Oh wow. Sorry to hear about your harborside oakland experience. Do you know if you got the full melt, or the super melt? I asked a few budtenders at harborside SJ, and apparently only their "supermelts" are solvent extracted (with butane). I think their full melts aren't always guaranteed to be solvent extracted though, I could be wrong..

Thanks for the understanding, but I guess these sorts of things are going to happen. It's not realistic to expect 100% accurate advice on such a large and shifting stock, even if the employees actually last longer than they seem to. There are new faces on the other side of that counter every time I visit seems like. The label was "Silver Jack Taffy (S/I)" no claim WRT melting on the label, but the need for it was discussed fully. It's the Tenderperson that called it such. Also recommended was "Hawaiian Kush Taffy (S/I)" which looks like it will fully melt like a wax would (but I'm gonna test that first this time....) and "Blue Dragon Super Melt (I/S)" which seems clear enough. The last two are lighter in color as well (something I'm tending to view as positive).

Solvent refined hash is better than not for sure, but I think which solvent is important as well. I've got some real nasty oils, nearly rock solid when cold, that are IPA refined. I don't consider them useful in this case. The taste isn't really that nice, either. CO2, Nitrogen and Oxygen extractions seem to the the call if available. Best still is distilled off fractions like PureGold I guess. Expensive, but IMO perhaps the best.

The cost is an interesting point to me. It's real easy to get caught up in how much a gram costs without stopping to think about how many hits are involved. My consumption seems to be about 50mg a day, it takes me a couple of weeks to do a gram. Ten more dollars for a $50 gram over a $40 one only adds half a buck or so per day to the costs, it's still less than Starbucks. Often this is further offset by higher THC concentrations as well (less total weight needed per day). THC is actually cheaper (in dollars per gram) in PureGold than the best bud out there (about $100/gram), more so for lower grades. And where a guy might burn a gram of 18% bud and get most of 180mg of THC out, that same $17 would buy you 161mg of THC in PureGold, all of which is sure to be delivered. No ABV to deal with.

Fun stuff fer sure. A deal changer. I wonder what will happen when they become more main stream. Will increased demand for pure waxes force the price up? Will availability improve? Be fun to watch and see.

OF

OF,

BossBrew

Metalhead
Wow just picked up some OG Budder for $50/G and this stuff is rocking! After opening the container, I could smell an immediate distinctive OG Kush smell and thankfully, it tastes amazing! This stuff was extremely easy to fill a cart with no hassles.

Nothing but damn good things to be said about the Omicron.

Gentleman, we have liftoff. :ko:

BossBrew,

BrownsBearsBeers

I am located in the Midwest. I ordered last Saturday and my order was to arrive on Wednesday. Sadly the delivery confirmation says it was delivered but I do not have it (checked with my neighbor and I have filed a ticket on delta9vapes website. I Was dying to try this out before I went home for the holidays. :( I keep you posted with how this gets resolved.

Happy holidays

BrownsBearsBeers,
the same happened to me with my Supreme vape. I went to the postal office and they messed up and the package was waiting for me behind the counter. What pissed me off is they acted like it was my fault. My advice is go to the PO first thing in the morning and see if they have it...

VaporBoxed,
Top Bottom