Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

BossBrew

Metalhead
vape4health said:
b00bs, is that a real picture, you didn't fuck with it or use smoke or anything like that. Wow
Looks very real to me. DubC has a video on YouTube where he milks a bong with the Omicron. :cool:

Looks awesome b00bs! Just got my Omicron in the mail going to fill my first cart soon. :brow:

BossBrew,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
yup thats the real deal you can still see the vap in the tube from the omicron to the bubbler. honestly this is the milkiest i've ever seen my bubbler get while vaping, its almost smoke like. :D

really wished i had a tripod to make a video, the vape smoke looks so friggin awesome once it gets to the bubbler, looks like a waterfall or something, i'm sorry too vaped out to describe anything at the moment.

ilovebOObs,

vapor 4 life

Does anyone know is it best for the battery to let it run out of power then charge or to charge after each use and keep it always full charge? So far i have been letting it die then recharge.

vapor 4 life,

Adobewan

Using a whip with the Omicron helps to regulate how you're drawing from each particular concentrate. It also shows just how much vapor the Omi produces.

Regarding charging, THC has said let it run down and then charge. I'm getting days off a battery.

A dozen carts going, not counting at least another 1/2 dozen that fellow patients are using, using an assortment of concentrates and not one leak, no dead carts, and only two or three carts that need a prime and a "kiss" inhale to clear.

In a couple of months we've seen the launch of this revolutionary product, learned the right way to use it, the best concentrates to use, seen consistent customer service and developed an open connection to the enthusiastic inventor whose always looking to share his latest and greatest with us.
For those still on the fence, jump on in, the water's milky.

Adobewan,

Sicc

Nitro og wax cart is almost done......how many rips does it take for you guys to get medicated? I think my tolerance is just really high right now, usually takes me about 7-8 rips to feel ok, but I dont get super lit like I do with a bong rip. Or maybe its the wax? Reason I ask is cuz im new to concentrates, only been fuckin with concentrates since I got my omicron. Gonna fill another cart this week, hopefully something more potent. Or am I trippen? Lol....last night for example, ripped the omi about 6 times, then ripped my bong about ten minutes later cuz I didnt feel it enuff.

Sicc,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Keak420 said:
Just went to CHAI in Santa cruz about to load 76% sage co2 wax smells so good lol!

yummy.....

Saw that on there menu. looks like they have a decent selection of concentrates... u check out any of their flowers? SourOG?

love to medex tonight but have plans for dinner and such.... next time 408_grow

ru_frothi,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Sicc said:
Nitro og wax cart is almost done......how many rips does it take for you guys to get medicated? I think my tolerance is just really high right now, usually takes me about 7-8 rips to feel ok, but I dont get super lit like I do with a bong rip. Or maybe its the wax? Reason I ask is cuz im new to concentrates, only been fuckin with concentrates since I got my omicron. Gonna fill another cart this week, hopefully something more potent. Or am I trippen? Lol....last night for example, ripped the omi about 6 times, then ripped my bong about ten minutes later cuz I didnt feel it enuff.

8-12 is a decent number for me. This thing does not replace the Solo for me. I can vape flowers+concentrate on the solo and get there faster. If you sit there and puff on the omicron for a while you can get silly. different strokes for different folks. Try some PureGold, try some solid indica. I can tell you the blueberry hits me a lot differently than the NitroOG.

ru_frothi,

BossBrew

Metalhead
Finally filled my first cartridge and after some priming I'm getting some nice clouds! My first fill went smoothly and I was off to the races in minutes.

I loaded up the cartridge with some Trainwreck OG Wax and unfortunately, it's not the best tasting stuff in the world. It honestly tastes a bit like burnt rubber. I was hoping the wax would taste similar to how it smells because the smell is delicious! Anyone experience a taste similar to this?

The Omicron has totally met my expectations. The fill process was a lot easier than I was expecting which is a huge sigh of relief.

I will make sure that my next cart is filled with some better tasting concentrates!

Thanks to the wonderful team behind the Omicron! This thing rocks!

BossBrew,

TracyLee

I'm usually "topping myself off" with Nitro after having edibles,in my system. 7-12 tokes normally work. It's not a heavy stone. So I never use Nitro alone.

Watching 49'ers at home hoping they kick Ben's ass. Power is out for a second time....so it's time to smoke a bowl or two :-)

-tracy

TracyLee,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
What is considered a toke? Each time u press the button and pull? Is this a stupid question, I'm pretty vaped. :ko:

ilovebOObs,

Keak420

rufrothy said:
Keak420 said:
Just went to CHAI in Santa cruz about to load 76% sage co2 wax smells so good lol!

yummy.....

Saw that on there menu. looks like they have a decent selection of concentrates... u check out any of their flowers? SourOG?

love to medex tonight but have plans for dinner and such.... next time 408_grow

Funny you say sour og, got it for my free 1st timer gram fire. Smoked 45 mins almost non stop with few ppl no leaks and cart went down .2 lol

Keak420,

DubCRider

ilovebOObs said:
What is considered a toke? Each time u press the button and pull? Is this a stupid question, I'm pretty vaped. :ko:

Each time you press the button up until it flashes. If you do the mega rip technique each button press is a hit.

DubCRider,

BossBrew

Metalhead
VaporBoxed said:
vape4health said:
b00bs, is that a real picture, you didn't fuck with it or use smoke or anything like that. Wow

Thats definately a real picture. Heres Proof
Wow you milked that bubbler good!

Mind letting me know your setup? I also have the LW 15 Arm and would totally like to try this. I'd really appreciate it.

:cool:

BossBrew,

kertong

*please delete me*
For those of you with an arizer solo on top of the omicron (seems like there are more than just a handful of us), a fun thing to do is to use a clean glass bent elbow stem, and put the mouth end over the plastic mouthpiece of the omicron. Prime it a few times and get it real hot, then *slowly* sip from the bowl end of the glass elbow. You'll see literal jets of milk streaming out of the small mouthpiece hole, it really is a delight to watch. I've been contemplating on carrying a clear elbow with me when I have the omicron, being able to see/meter the hits and seeing the pure milkiness of the vapor is somehow *very* satisfying.

kertong,

BossBrew

Metalhead
kertong said:
For those of you with an arizer solo on top of the omicron (seems like there are more than just a handful of us), a fun thing to do is to use a clean glass bent elbow stem, and put the mouth end over the plastic mouthpiece of the omicron. Prime it a few times and get it real hot, then *slowly* sip from the bowl end of the glass elbow. You'll see literal jets of milk streaming out of the small mouthpiece hole, it really is a delight to watch. I've been contemplating on carrying a clear elbow with me when I have the omicron, being able to see/meter the hits and seeing the pure milkiness of the vapor is somehow *very* satisfying.
Awesome I have a Solo and I will definitely be trying this. Ordered some more carts and waiting to fill them with some PureGold I picked up, this should be awesome!

BossBrew,

TracyLee

I have a Solo for flowers too. Will have to try. I just spent some time loading a couple carts. I picked up some of the Blackberry Kush Taffey Wax at Elemental on Friday. YUMMY AND I'm pretty whacked.....

Before that I loaded a half gram in my SECOND used up cart...it was an OG cart and I added White Widow x Sour Diesel from Canna Culture. Of course I tested that on thoroughly. 10:51am and I'm well done.

I picked up some Pure Gold at Med ex yesterday. I think I'll hold off until my Nitro is empty before filling a cart with that.

Woohoo!

--Tracy

TracyLee,

kertong

*please delete me*
Just got home and attempted to capture a video using the arizer solo elbow with the omicron to see the vapor. My camera (macbook air) is pretty crummy and didn't capture details well, just washed out, but I guess it's enough to get a good idea with. It must be seen to be believed!!

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVBucED_gqc

edit: man, i thought consumption would go *down* with this device, but I keep buying different waxes and oils to see how they melt/taste, and I love sampling them with just a simple cart swap! I have to say that so far, the deadhead OG supermelt from harborside, and the kandy kush wax from elemental have been my favorites. :) Can't wait to get my hands on some nitro og, and I keep hearing rave reviews of pure gold but $40 for .5g seems so steep... hmmm.

kertong,

408_Grow

kertong said:
Just got home and attempted to capture a video using the arizer solo elbow with the omicron to see the vapor. My camera (macbook air) is pretty crummy and didn't capture details well, just washed out, but I guess it's enough to get a good idea with. It must be seen to be believed!!

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVBucED_gqc

edit: man, i thought consumption would go *down* with this device, but I keep buying different waxes and oils to see how they melt/taste, and I love sampling them with just a simple cart swap! I have to say that so far, the deadhead OG supermelt from harborside, and the kandy kush wax from elemental have been my favorites. :) Can't wait to get my hands on some nitro og, and I keep hearing rave reviews of pure gold but $40 for .5g seems so steep... hmmm.

Medex has puregold $55 a g(two half gs and palliative sometimes has then for $28

408_Grow,

Adobewan

@kertong
Join the club regarding hunting and gathering the variety, but I think you'll find the carts last a long time. Your consumption may still go down compared to previous tools.

Adobewan,

vape4health

Quick plug for Delta9 Vapes, I had a problem with an order I had with them so I emailed, I got a response back so fast I just figured it was one of them "sorry your email failed" things but no it's was Delta9 support saying a solution was being sent ASAP. Awesome service.

vape4health,
Top Bottom