Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

2clicker

Observer
MFLBparox

i dont think your asking too much at all from delta. you spend $50 on a 5 pack of carts (which is a bit much IMO)... surely delta can send you out a silicone mouthpiece. the silicone mouthpieces cost them how much?

its called taking care of your customer. i am very surprised they denied you a small piece of rubber that likely costs them very little. regardless if you lost it or not they should have no problems sending you a new mp or 2. i can understand your frustration.

2clicker,

druminfected

I recall seeing THC say that the new tips are coming out in march.

Really hope I don't have any trouble with getting a new 5pk replacement, and not be out 50$ with 4 new unusable cartridges. Has this metallic & rubber taste cartridge issue ever been figured out by the way? Was curious as to what caused this. I ordered the cartridges from D9V on Dec 16th.

druminfected,

Adobewan

@druminfected
Give those carts a couple more pulls, I've found a common weird taste off the first pull or three off the new Omicron mouthpieces. It goes away in no time.

@Mflbparox
Can't you use one of the other four mouthpieces? You can only use one(two if you have a Persei) carts at a time.
Sorry you lost your mouthpiece but D9V's customer service has gone above the call of duty on too many times to mention, anything but "some bullshit".

Adobewan,

DubCRider

The mouthpieces are paired with carts, they don't come individually. I also have a bunch of extras if you need some.

I highly doubt Toyota would send me a new headrest if I sent them an email asking for them to send me a free one because I lost mine. What happens if someone loses their pen, should they send them one for free?

DubCRider,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
OF said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Na I don't need the pieces as I don't think your trying to get free carts. Stuf happens in mass production sometimes crap goes wrong and is not caught during production. I responded to your request please feel free to let me know. Maybe we can get DubC if he's in your area to drop of a few cartridges and let you try the Persei. I think he has the adapters and you can use your rev with it also if he has the 18350 batteries.

Let me know te answer to my question and well go from their.

Also I don't mind doing one on one as I like to make time for the people who have made it possible for me to advance our research in the next generation of vapes and attachments.

All everyone has to do is ask for my help and I'm there.

So, OK, I did as you asked and tried again to resolve this through the 'ticket' you reopened and "took over". Not surprisingly, I got dropped again. A week with no reply from the CS guys that still aren't signing their name.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". Perhaps we should just call the whole deal off, it seems clear to me we have different goals here.

So I asked for your help, your team made me an offer (a box of replacement carts, most generous) only to drop the GD ball again.

Contrast that with what happened to me at Elemental, a prompt (and IMO sincere) apology for my having a problem, an immediate offer to make up the cost (actually carried out) and a nice 'Thank you' for taking the trouble to inform them so they could take steps to try to keep other customers from having the same experience. I got NONE of that from your team. No 'sorry' or 'thank you' which I think are important in such cases, don't you? Instead I got accused of damaging the cart that never had the heater installed........

OF

Hi OF,
THC is on vacation until February 21st, he posted about it here. Since he personally took over your case, maybe if you can wait a bit longer until he is back, everything will get sorted.

Mflbparox said:
do you think planetvape would ship me out a silicon mouthpiece for free?

Hi Mflbparox,
Check your email, get back to us.

PlanetHaze,

2clicker

Observer
DubCRider said:
I highly doubt Toyota would send me a new headrest if I sent them an email asking for them to send me a free one because I lost mine. What happens if someone loses their pen, should they send them one for free?

i dont think you can compare a headrest from a $15k-$30k car to a small piece of silicone rubber off of a $100 vape.

i used to get new fader caps from Rane for my scratch mixer whenever i needed them. for free. just emailed them and they sent them out.

im not saying that delta should just give them out whenever someone needs some, but certainly 1 mp for a newly purchased vape shouldnt be a problem.

2clicker,

OF

PlanetVape said:
Hi OF,
THC is on vacation until February 21st, he posted about it here. Since he personally took over your case, maybe if you can wait a bit longer until he is back, everything will get sorted.

Thanks, I got a lock on that. The connection went dead several days before he left town, and FWIW I don't think it was him that was using their ticket system even then (no names......). The style and punctuation didn't seem 'right' but that's just a guess.

Not a big deal, I'm going nowhere anytime soon. It's not like it needs his personal attention, it really just needed some attention from most anyone there seems to me.

At this point I'm happy to wash my hands of the whole affair. I'm in this for enjoyment, not aggravation. I remain a devoted fan of the product and your dealership (having bought several sets from you), and recommend both. Sadly, based on my experiences, I can't do the same with Customer Support. Fortunately, it would seem I'm the exception, FWIW.

Thanks again for your concern, would that it were shared.

OF

OF,
Thank you planetvape for the replacement carts. They taste much better, they still had a little flavor at first, but goes away after 5 or 10 pulls. Unlike before it wouldn't go away, and it was much stronger. Thank-you again. Btw, did anyone with bad carts get them to THC so this doesn't happen again? If not, I have 3 I could still send.

havealight101,

JoeKickass

hatfieldsmama said:
what about being able to buy the new mouth pieces that come with the persei? those seem a lot better. my silicon mouth piece gets quite dirty quickly and isnt pleasing on the eyes much.

This is my idea for a metal mouthpiece that actually works:

clJLa.jpg

-Machined aluminum/titanium that slip fits the cartridge on the inside like the fill tool.

-But instead of having it be super thick and separating the air tube from the reservoir, hollow it out a bit like the rubber tip. (Titanium is strong if it needs to be really thin)

-This way it won't act like it has the white cap on but you still get a sexy looking metal top. If you put a lot of metal mass on the tip like the rubber one it should stay nice and cool too.

JoeKickass,

Mflbparox

DubCRider said:
The mouthpieces are paired with carts, they don't come individually. I also have a bunch of extras if you need some.

bro a mouthpiece costs like less than a dollar a headrest actually costs alot like chill.... but thank you guys for the help

Mflbparox,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Mflbparox said:
DubCRider said:

bro a mouthpiece costs like less than a dollar a headrest actually costs alot like chill.... but thank you guys for the help
I think he was making a matter of principle example, and he did offer to send you a bunch of extra's. I don't think he was blowing smoke about that.

Jeppy,

DubCRider

The headrest costs Toyota about as much as an Omicron mouthpiece, in theory.

Email me an address and I'll send some out.

OF- you should be all squared away. Check your ticket, you should find a solution to your problem there. If that doesn't work for you give me a call and I will come to you and do everything in my power to make you happy. It's a shame you think so poorly of the customer service and I want to change the way you think about it. My number is 9255751556, give me a call/text whenever you want.

DubCRider,

Mflbparox

wait dubcrider are you the one in those videos always fillin up cartridges with some fire ass hash oil or taffy or stuff ? haha nice to meet you

Mflbparox,

OF

DubCRider said:
OF- you should be all squared away. Check your ticket, you should find a solution to your problem there. If that doesn't work for you give me a call and I will come to you and do everything in my power to make you happy. It's a shame you think so poorly of the customer service and I want to change the way you think about it. My number is 9255751556, give me a call/text whenever you want.

Thanks for the concern. While I don't text, I'll consider giving you a call at a more appropriate time although why it can't be done through the 'ticket' system you insisted on using I can't fathom. Have you actually read the 'ticket' involved? Can you see how my message of a week ago in response to 'you' has gone unanswered? Have you seen my follow up post? How you can say it should be squared away with no response from your end is beyond me. It obviously didn't "work for me" or I wouldn't have brought it up.....again. To actually work, there has to be a response on your end, seems to me.

I have said repeatedly there (and here...) that I'm really not interested in meeting you for a free stone session as I don't think that's a good use of either of our times when postage would do the same thing. Thanks once again for the offer.

Anyway, I'll consider calling you for another try. But did you honestly read that ticket before telling me I should be either "squared away" or "happy" with it?

OF

OF,

Mflbparox

DubCRider said:
Yup, that's me.

Are you medical and local to the bay area? Come chill!

haha na i live up in georgia :\ which is why im so frantically waiting for the herb cartridge to be released and it looks so hard to make oils for the omicron so i havent tried yet cause it looks like a pain but i think im going to try the acetone way tomorrow

Mflbparox,

SoundBoss

Hello everybody! I'm new to this whole vaporizer thing and I JUST got my Omicron a week ago and I feel I'm the only person on the planet who couldn't be less pleased with it. I know there's a learning curve but at this point its just ridiculous. While attempting to prime, both units (ordered from PlanetVape.ca) get too hot to handle and I've never gotten a single decent hit out of it. I'm using a hash oil that everybody I know is insisting is BHO, but to me it looks alot more like ISO... I've scoured forums all week to troubleshoot this thing, fix clogs, settle my concentrate, and it baffles me that I can't find a single good reason for it to not be working; especially considering how much praise everybody has for it. So either their estimates are full of crap and I've gone through a gram of extract in less than 200 (weak) ATTEMPTED hits, or I'm straight retarded. Anybody think they can explain this to me!?:mad:

SoundBoss,

OF

SoundBoss said:
Hello everybody! I'm new to this whole vaporizer thing and I JUST got my Omicron a week ago and I feel I'm the only person on the planet who couldn't be less pleased with it. I know there's a learning curve but at this point its just ridiculous. While attempting to prime, both units (ordered from PlanetVape.ca) get too hot to handle and I've never gotten a single decent hit out of it. I'm using a hash oil that everybody I know is insisting is BHO, but to me it looks alot more like ISO... I've scoured forums all week to troubleshoot this thing, fix clogs, settle my concentrate, and it baffles me that I can't find a single good reason for it to not be working; especially considering how much praise everybody has for it. So either their estimates are full of crap and I've gone through a gram of extract in less than 200 (weak) ATTEMPTED hits, or I'm straight retarded. Anybody think they can explain this to me!?:mad:

For sure I can't explain it (perhaps with some more information) but I'm pretty sure we can get it sorted out.

Have you weighed the carts? If you've really gone through a gram in 200 hits there's no way I can see how you can call 5mg hits "weak". Something else must be up. Did you really load a gram and then have that weight all leave?

TIA for that information, I'll stand by......

Jeppy said:
Hey OF, remind me NEVER to piss you off. And I really mean that.

Not to worry, I seriously doubt it'll ever come up. FWIW, I like to think I'm not pissed off really so much as ignored and offended. I don't like that, it should not be personal, but I didn't take kindly to being blamed for the screw up and the condescending tone of the first contact and nothing has happened since to change that I guess. Kind of a slap in the face, really, remember I was asked to open that ticket. Between us, I'm sure if I hadn't posted here nothing would have changed and that was not the original goal (reporting the problem to hopefully avoid repeats was). I'd probably be smartest to just drop the issue.

OF

Edit: Added second response.

OF,

DubCRider

OF said:
DubCRider said:

Thanks for the concern. While I don't text, I'll consider giving you a call at a more appropriate time although why it can't be done through the 'ticket' system you insisted on using I can't fathom. Have you actually read the 'ticket' involved? Can you see how my message of a week ago in response to 'you' has gone unanswered? Have you seen my follow up post? How you can say it should be squared away with no response from your end is beyond me. It obviously didn't "work for me" or I wouldn't have brought it up.....again. To actually work, there has to be a response on your end, seems to me.

I have said repeatedly there (and here...) that I'm really not interested in meeting you for a free stone session as I don't think that's a good use of either of our times when postage would do the same thing. Thanks once again for the offer.

Anyway, I'll consider calling you for another try. But did you honestly read that ticket before telling me I should be either "squared away" or "happy" with it?

OF

I was implying that I have the parts to replace what you need. Give me a call, I haven't done anyone wrong yet as far as I know and I want you to have the same review when speaking of Delta9 customer service. Check your store credit, if that doesn't work for you it will be voided and I can personally deliver to you or your mailbox whatever you need for proper compensation.Your solution is a phone call away.

DubCRider,

SoundBoss

@ Jeppy : I've been up and down that page for the past 4 days to no avail. *sigh*

@ OF : I didn't weigh the cart because I don't have a proper scale unfortunately. 200 hits is just a rough estimate, but they weren't really hits that yielded anything. The heat source is visibly working so I don't think the cartridge is damaged, so I tried about a half dozen times to heat the top of the cartridge so any extract along the sides would settle towards the bottom. Despite that, I started thinking it was empty because no matter how much I primed it (to the point it was too hot to hold), I'd inhale 3 or 4 consecutive times to see absolutely nothing come out of my mouth. For the first 2 or 3 days I got very small hits; nothing compared to what I've seen from other people do in videos, and on the 3rd day experienced a clog that was easily remedied. But ever since then the performance has been quickly declining, and it wasn't performing particularly well to start with. I'm just super miffed because all I've been hearing is how "this thing changes the game" or "revolutionized how I medicate". I always thought E-vapes and trippy sticks were a gimmick but I honestly expected a whole lot better, especially considering that I KNOW the performance they're capable of and for the life of me I can't figure it out! >.< and TIA for any help you can give me bro, I appreciate it!

SoundBoss,

OF

DubCRider said:
OF said:

OF

I was implying that I have the parts to replace what you need. Give me a call, I haven't done anyone wrong yet as far as I know and I want you to have the same review when speaking of Delta9 customer service. Check your store credit, if that doesn't work for you it will be voided and I can personally deliver to you or your mailbox whatever you need for proper compensation.Your solution is a phone call away.

I'm sorry, but I've no idea of what my 'store credit' is or how to check it. Is this the lame $10 offer first made to me that I (I hope politely) declined? I feel I've been plenty clear there.

Please, if you would, answer my question? Have you actually read the 'ticket' exchanges? Do you not see what I'm talking about there? Maybe I'm missing something or am just way off base......

TIA

OF

OF,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I feel like I just got used by somebody to block while they stole something and I have no idea why. No really, I feel ya, so to speak. My father was the most honest person I have ever known. He managed a mobile home park for several years and once found the wallet of a guy he evicted. He found everything "full of money". I remember the guy coming buy to pick it up. He told my dad "You were the last person in the world I would have ever expected to return my wallet, and with everything in it"! Another time he took over as president of a trap and skeet club. Upon becoming president he and I were cleaning out the back of the clubhouse and he found over a thousand dollars. I asked him who knew about the money? "me seeing dollar signs" He said "nobody, just you and me". I then asked what he was going to do with it. He said "well I'm going to turn it in to the club, what did you think I was going to do with it"? I disgustingly said "man, you have to be the most honest person I ever met". He said, "thanks, that means a lot to me". I said, I didn't mean it as a compliment". He said, "well thats the way I took it". He then finished by saying, "boy, if I don't don't have shit, not a penny to my name, I'll always have my honesty and that's more than 90% of the people". "My honesty means something to me". That being said, if he thought for one minute someone was questioning his honesty, LOOKOUT!

Jeppy,

DubCRider

OF said:
I'm sorry, but I've no idea of what my 'store credit' is or how to check it. Is this the lame $10 offer first made to me that I (I hope politely) declined? I feel I've been plenty clear there.

Please, if you would, answer my question? Have you actually read the 'ticket' exchanges? Do you not see what I'm talking about there? Maybe I'm missing something or am just way off base......

TIA

OF

I have not read the ticket, I'm just the delivery guy. You have 5x the original offer or I can drop a pack of carts to you. I can fill carts with you and share what knowledge I have as well. What ever level of interaction or privacy you seek I can help, just call.

DubCRider,
Top Bottom