Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

408_Grow

kertong said:
Just thought I'd update the local south bay omi heads:

harborside is now carrying something they call "hypercritical" honey oil. True CO2 extract according to the budtender. Oil is a nice copper orange, viscosity seem to be soft and liquidy, almost like a vaseline.

Will be hitting it in an hour or two after I take care of a few things, will post with an update here :) Took pics below, one of a tiny bead of oil on the head of a torx T5 driver under a 45X pocket microscope. :)

http://i.imgur.com/5QTYI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2xRKR.jpg

I was wondering if you tried this yet? How was it? Was it easy to load?

408_Grow,

kertong

*please delete me*
408_Grow said:
I was wondering if you tried this yet? How was it? Was it easy to load?

Yes! Sorry, as you probably surmised it knocked me off my ass! I have a media center at home with a list of about 600+ movies, so each night I scroll down the list and pick a movie to watch. I spent about an hour of last night scrolling through the list over and over not really comprehending what I was looking for, haha.

It was very easy to load - the larger glass vial made it a little tricky, but once I got the entire vial heated up with a lighter, the liquid inside was a nice maple syrupy consistency that I just poured into the filling tip.

It melts well and hits really hard, if you ask me it might melt *TOO* well. No leaks yet, but after about 20 hits last night, I measured it was down to 8.48g weight.. and it was 8.87g right before I started it all. Holy moly, the .3 sure went by fast, but yeah, perhaps that's part of the reason I was so dang medicated.

It's pricey stuff, at $60/gram, but to me, it is a much better value than paying $35-40/.5g of Pure Gold. The hypercrit honey oil here has more of a cheese flavor, while the pure gold has that weird lemon rind / citrus taste. Strength wise, they compare pretty similarly I would say.

Good shit, either way, it's definitely worth a try! Their white fire OG was also excellent in the omicron, easy to load an tasted/smoked great. :)

kertong,

hatfieldsmama

Vitolo said:
I repaired my charger's damage, with no soldering iron, by simply stripping the red wire partially... and laying the copper thread along side of the now detached post...
then I forced the post back in place with the wire laying along it... the wire being there was just enough extra material in that hole to wedge the post in securely!

Yo, any chance you could explain that again? i took it apart and found the detached red wire and stripped it partially.... thats all i understood tho. thanks in advance

hatfieldsmama,

Vitolo

Vaporist
hatfieldsmama said:
Vitolo said:
I repaired my charger's damage, with no soldering iron, by simply stripping the red wire partially... and laying the copper thread along side of the now detached post...
then I forced the post back in place with the wire laying along it... the wire being there was just enough extra material in that hole to wedge the post in securely!

Yo, any chance you could explain that again? i took it apart and found the detached red wire and stripped it partially.... thats all i understood tho. thanks in advance

Touch to view

Vitolo,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
looks like he is using the bare wire to make the connection to the center post and to hold it in place with the thickness of the wire, as he pushes it into the center.

jambandphan03,

Mflbparox

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Videos got taken down because we think we can do better videos in the future.

alright man hopefully i can see one up soon i used to watch that one everyday haha im waiting for the herb cart sooooooo bad if you cant tell :)

Mflbparox,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Adobewan said:
Vito for the win, yet again!!
No doubt. Every Vito I've ever known was a winner and one was a World middleweight champion. By the way kertong,,,white fire og?,,,,damn,,,,I need to hit some of that! I love the flower,,,so I know damn well that's potent!! :o

Jeppy,

druminfected

Finally opened up my 5pack of cartridges and filled one of them (I made sure it worked before filling) with some pure oil but, this time it taste way different. same extraction method, but this taste very metallic and funky tasting. Is this whole 5 pack defective? I opened up another cartridge, and tested to see if it worked and it did but gave off that same kind of smell that tasted what it smelled like.

Just wondering if I should just send these back or what to do. I remember way back about some people having the same issue as well, but I got this from delta9vape when others got from planet. Can't remember what page it was on, with this huge thread, but I read them all!

I only have one cartridge atm though, the one that came with the kit. :(

druminfected,

Mflbparox

i just contacted delta9vapes and they wont send me a mouthpiece without buying a cartridge....thats some bullshit i already bought the 5 pack and lost my clear mouth piece

Mflbparox,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
The 5 pack comes with just one silicone mouthpiece? I just bought a couple of singles from PV and each had one with it. Needed IMO.

WatTyler,

OF

Mflbparox said:
i just contacted delta9vapes and they wont send me a mouthpiece without buying a cartridge....thats some bullshit i already bought the 5 pack and lost my clear mouth piece

I guess I'm having a little trouble finding the BS in this story. You bought five complete sets and (you) lost part of one and want a replacement? Since they seem to buy sets from their supplier, what did you expect them to do with the expensive part after they gave you the mouthpiece for a dollar or two? Absorb the cost? Sell it at a discount?

My suggestion is to share mouthpieces until you have a cart die (which will eventually happen). You can only use one at a time, after all. IMO it's just not realistic to expect a vendor to break up a set to cover end user errors. As a customer I would object to their raising my prices (even a very small bit) to cover this cost, wouldn't you?

OF

OF,

druminfected

Found out where the metallic taste topics were around page 100. Ok, I just filled out a submit ticket and sit back and wait now. Sucks because I was planning on filling these up but now only have my initial cartridge to use for now. Hopefully get this sorted soon.

Yeh every cartridge comes in a plastic wrap with plastic cap, cartridge, and plastic tip btw.

druminfected,

OF

Mflbparox said:
can i use it without the tip?

Yes, you can (THC does it often in his videos). You can also use standard drip tips (although they don't fit too deep due to the bridge).

I'd still suggest you just trade one as you mount different carts on your battery. You can only use one at at time. I have several mouthpieces I've never used since I've scrapped several carts by now, but still have more carts in service than mouthpieces. The spares in the case don't have mouthpieces with them, for instance. You have five mouthpieces left, right?

OF

OF,

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Na I don't need the pieces as I don't think your trying to get free carts. Stuf happens in mass production sometimes crap goes wrong and is not caught during production. I responded to your request please feel free to let me know. Maybe we can get DubC if he's in your area to drop of a few cartridges and let you try the Persei. I think he has the adapters and you can use your rev with it also if he has the 18350 batteries.

Let me know te answer to my question and well go from their.

Also I don't mind doing one on one as I like to make time for the people who have made it possible for me to advance our research in the next generation of vapes and attachments.

All everyone has to do is ask for my help and I'm there.

So, OK, I did as you asked and tried again to resolve this through the 'ticket' you reopened and "took over". Not surprisingly, I got dropped again. A week with no reply from the CS guys that still aren't signing their name.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". Perhaps we should just call the whole deal off, it seems clear to me we have different goals here.

So I asked for your help, your team made me an offer (a box of replacement carts, most generous) only to drop the GD ball again.

Contrast that with what happened to me at Elemental, a prompt (and IMO sincere) apology for my having a problem, an immediate offer to make up the cost (actually carried out) and a nice 'Thank you' for taking the trouble to inform them so they could take steps to try to keep other customers from having the same experience. I got NONE of that from your team. No 'sorry' or 'thank you' which I think are important in such cases, don't you? Instead I got accused of damaging the cart that never had the heater installed........

OF

OF,

hatfieldsmama

what about being able to buy the new mouth pieces that come with the persei? those seem a lot better. my silicon mouth piece gets quite dirty quickly and isnt pleasing on the eyes much.

hatfieldsmama,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Mflbparox said:
can i use it without the tip?
Use a tip from the next cartridge.
They are cleanable with Iso if you want it looking new.
Hell.... email me your address... I will send you a brand new one and reuse one of mine!

Vitolo,
Top Bottom