Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
DubCRider said:
No, he is saying to fill a half gram, then fill another half gram, rather than doing it all at once.
Oh, ok. How long should I wait after filling the first half, before filling the second half? :)

Jeppy,

bruno13

insomniac
Jeppy said:
DubCRider said:
No, he is saying to fill a half gram, then fill another half gram, rather than doing it all at once.
Oh, ok. How long should I wait after filling the first half, before filling the second half? :)

I like to load only 1/2 at a time. After the cart has about 0.2 left in it I add another 1/2. I do this until I run 2 or 3 grams through the cart.

bruno13,

JoeKickass

^^^ I have trouble loading less than half a gram... I find it primes quicker and easier with a full gram. But then again I don't preheat my carts, would a stove on low be too hot to do this?

JoeKickass,

OF

JoeKickass said:
^^^ I have trouble loading less than half a gram... I find it primes quicker and easier with a full gram. But then again I don't preheat my carts, would a stove on low be too hot to do this?

I too like to load a full gram, in halves if necessary. While some guys preheat the entire cart by standing it on a hotplate or similar, I use the funnel but heat the neck of the cart first before moving up the funnel. Just the first 1/4 or so (around the bridge) while holding it in my fingers lower down to be sure I don't overheat the seals at the bottom. Warm fingers OK at that point (center or a bit below), but not hot enough so you start to worry about your finger. Move quick and the mass will slide right down the warm cart mouth, rather than clot up on you.

It's actually easier to do than describe (or read about).

OF

OF,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Ive actually turned a cart upside down and torched it with an errl torch, lets just say it was all black, and its still goin strong no leaks!

Xchadb,

druminfected

I'm about to get my carbon fiber in the mail sometime soon now and I was wondering what would be the best tools to use to get it on the omicron if you don't have a heat gun.

Any tips is appreciated!

druminfected,

kertong

*please delete me*
Wow, I think I found a wax that exceeds the performance of pure gold in the omicron. While PG works amazingly well for thick potent hits, I always have problems with it leaking out the bottom, and it irritates my throat in a way no other concentrate does. However, I went to Elemental and picked up their "Pure Kush", it produced thick clouds much like PG did (maybe about 80% of pg's clouds). Tasted great, loads well, real potent (tested at 68% thc according to elemental, butane free as well).

The real cool bit was that it produced so much vapor, I was able to do something interesting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flaWF_7CwKI

kertong,
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who had anything to do with this wonderful device as well as everyone who has helped write the omicron vaporpedia page, it is very helpful. I'm a half a week into owning my omicron now and I couldn't be happier :)

ipistolwhipblindkids,

DubCRider

ipistolwhipblindkids said:
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who had anything to do with this wonderful device as well as everyone who has helped write the omicron vaporpedia page, it is very helpful. I'm a half a week into owning my omicron now and I couldn't be happier :)

Welcome to the future! Your screen name cracked me up. There are tons of people here to help if you ever need some in the future.

DubCRider,

StickyShisha2

i'm not even through my first gram in my first cartridge and i broke the charger.
the center contact of the charger stuck to the battery and pulled out.

StickyShisha2,

DubCRider

That's why it says to clean the oil off your pen before charging it in the manual. Submit a ticket at www.delta9vapes.com and they will take care of you. If you are located in the bay area I can replace it for you.

DubCRider,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
StickyShisha said:
i'm not even through my first gram in my first cartridge and i broke the charger.
the center contact of the charger stuck to the battery and pulled out.

that's how i broke my battery, bho leaked out, froze overnight in my car, when i uncsrewd the cart from the battery it ripped the post off the top of the battery due to the bho bonding itself to the positive contact on the cart.

Xchadb,

VAPORIZER22

Just loaded up some BlueberryxOG hash oil. The filling tool makes the whole process so effortless. What I love about this oil is that I am getting really big hits with just a 4 second press. It is not as potent as the wax I have used but this requires no priming. Also picked up a gram of Medusa that I am loading up in another cart. Have not put my Omicron down since the day I got it, cannot wait for the Persei.

VAPORIZER22,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
BTW: Checked out CHAI in Santa Cruz yesterday and I was impressed.

They had a large selection of waxes, budders, flake etc in addition to their large selection of buds. All lab tested.

I picked up some DreamQueen wax (78%) and some Big Sur Holy Flake (76%). The DreamQueen and the rest of the waxes were all $40 which is cheaper than the $50 most places charge and the Big Sur Holy Flake was on sale for $30. No gripes... good sweet flavor and lab tested wax for $30!

BTW: Checked out there flowers too. Serious quality for $45 cap. I tried both the PlatinumOG and SourOG and both are straight fire. All their flowers looked well grown and covered in trichs. Serious quality for $20 less than Harborside or Elemental and were weighed out Heavy in front of me not some pre-packagedness. Didn't see any Girl Scout Cookies, though Greencare just got some platinum cookies in stock :brow:

Wish we had one of these in San Jose.

ru_frothi,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
sessnet said:
2clicker we should start a thread/club, I'm in the same boat as you.
Hey I feel ya man, I told ya colorado is a beautiful state :) we got the best prices on meds too :) and dont try to convince me about "cali bud bro u gotta try it" ive lived there, its the same bud, and it all gets tested by cannalabs too, and come out with the same numbers! Except "cali bud" is 20-35 a gram!! I used a weedmaps cupon today and got a glass jar vacuum sealed 1/4 of dank for 30 bucks!

Xchadb,

2clicker

Observer
Xchadb said:
sessnet said:
Hey I feel ya man, I told ya colorado is a beautiful state :) we got the best prices on meds too :) and dont try to convince me about "cali bud bro u gotta try it" ive lived there, its the same bud, and it all gets tested by cannalabs too, and come out with the same numbers! Except "cali bud" is 20-35 a gram!! I used a weedmaps cupon today and got a glass jar vacuum sealed 1/4 of dank for 30 bucks!

sessnet, how are you using an omicron if you dont have access to oils/liquids? you making your own?

Xchadb, trust me colorado isnt that far away. ive considered the move many times. however there are too many things keeping me here in STL. and i believe that MO will be a friendlier MJ state in the future... preferably sooner than later.

2clicker,

Keak420

rufrothy said:
BTW: Checked out CHAI in Santa Cruz yesterday and I was impressed.

They had a large selection of waxes, budders, flake etc in addition to their large selection of buds. All lab tested.

I picked up some DreamQueen wax (78%) and some Big Sur Holy Flake (76%). The DreamQueen and the rest of the waxes were all $40 which is cheaper than the $50 most places charge and the Big Sur Holy Flake was on sale for $30. No gripes... good sweet flavor and lab tested wax for $30!

BTW: Checked out there flowers too. Serious quality for $45 cap. I tried both the PlatinumOG and SourOG and both are straight fire. All their flowers looked well grown and covered in trichs. Serious quality for $20 less than Harborside or Elemental and were weighed out Heavy in front of me not some pre-packagedness. Didn't see any Girl Scout Cookies, though Greencare just got some platinum cookies in stock :brow:

Wish we had one of these in San Jose.

Glad you liked chai place is one step above the rest!! Got some cat piss 35 3.9
And sage wax + the holy flake my self hehe.

Keak420,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I am waiting for the Persei...I am considering that model. But, I have a Revolution, and I made some of my own oil.

It cost me over $250 to make a gram of oil, probably not anywhere as good as what is sold in shops :(

I'll just have to hope that Xchadb sends me some moonrocks to cure my depression.

sessnet,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Xchadb said:
sessnet said:
Lol, dunno where you are getting yours but i dont't know anywhere that sells herb for 20-35 a gram.....just sayin

SF Giant,

OF

2clicker said:
im so jealous of all of you who have access to such an assortment of meds

bah humbug :mad:

Hey, and it never snows here, either. Neener, neener.....

OF

OF,
Top Bottom