Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

vishus650

just got my replacement battery in for my broken omicrons, and this shit sucks lol. i dont know what the problem is but i cant seem to get ANY big hits. before my omi broke, with a freshly filled cart i would cough, see big huge clouds. now with the one i got im seeing these tiny clouds as if my cart is empty? anyone else experience this?

vishus650,

JoeKickass

just got my replacement battery in for my broken omicrons, and this shit sucks lol. i dont know what the problem is but i cant seem to get ANY big hits. before my omi broke, with a freshly filled cart i would cough, see big huge clouds. now with the one i got im seeing these tiny clouds as if my cart is empty? anyone else experience this?

Do you have a voltmeter?

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

I am sorry for the issue, can you please contact us via our ticket system to see what is going on?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
So been away for a while... Man things change fast in the Vape world...

I am interested in the version 2 Omicron that looks like its about to come out and had a few questions..

I like the silver one.. I noticed it's not yet for pre sale like the black one.. Will it be soon?

How long will a charged battery last before needing charged again? On average?

I am interested in Herb only at this point.. How long before this herb attachment is out? Any estimated price?

Is the herb attachment on the Omicron V2 expected to work as good as oil? How is the testing so far going?

I have the MF Launch box but hate having to charge my batteries so often.. What will set the Omicron V2 apart from the MF launch box???? (Not wanting to bash the MF LB as I love mine.. Just wondering what the Omicron V2 has to offer)

Thanks for the Info..

Kuroth1,

JoeKickass

I am interested in the version 2 Omicron that looks like its about to come out and had a few questions..

I like the silver one.. I noticed it's not yet for pre sale like the black one.. Will it be soon?

I am interested in Herb only at this point.. How long before this herb attachment is out? Any estimated price?

Is the herb attachment on the Omicron V2 expected to work as good as oil? How is the testing so far going?

I have the MF Launch box but hate having to charge my batteries so often.. What will set the Omicron V2 apart from the MF launch box???? (Not wanting to bash the MF LB as I love mine.. Just wondering what the Omicron V2 has to offer)

Thanks for the Info..

One of the main things it has is the ability to use oil and wax...

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

Thanks for the Info..

The silver version will he ready for pre orders in mid March or end of March.

The battery will last about the same as the original v1.x

Currently working on the herb attachment. We do not want to rush it out as others have done.

Yes the herb attachment is going to be as good.

for oil each battery should last you about 1 hour none stop, for herb it wont last as long, still need to test to make sure. We will have final numbers when we have a final production prototype.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

mephisto

Okay, amidst all the rest of the new disclosures, what is the O-PHOS????
So many choices.....

mephisto,
Just want to say that I took an Omicron with a fresh load of new, high quality wax to university today, LOVED it, then took it on a night on the town in a limo with some friends, and it continued to amuse/satisfy all night. The omicron is the MFLB of concentrates. Some part of me is envious of the Revolution and what it might promise, but the Omicron kicked ass tongiht.

charliedontsurf,

mephisto

Hello CDS, the Omi does kick major ass. I found that the Rev. will deliver fatter hits, and you
can get away with using extracts that are not butane extracted. The Omi does not feed as
well with iso, or ethanol based extracts. It will work, but it delivers way less density....

mephisto,

druminfected

Just want to say that I took an Omicron with a fresh load of new, high quality wax to university today, LOVED it, then took it on a night on the town in a limo with some friends, and it continued to amuse/satisfy all night. The omicron is the MFLB of concentrates. Some part of me is envious of the Revolution and what it might promise, but the Omicron kicked ass tongiht.

Have you seen info about the Persei? Might want to look at that as well, and I heard the Revolution is great too.

I'm game to give it a try. Figure it out and either say as much here or send me some email and I'll get some tube and see where it goes.....

OF

6'' length tubes would be great. :)

druminfected,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

Yes its awesome. comparing to the MFLB is a bad joke IMO. I would need more batteries than I could fit in my pockets to last me a day with the MFLB so the MFLB is not as portable. Its not as discrete either.

Ease of use is another factor. Having spent many hours reading the MFLB wiki and trying everything under the sun I can't get medicated enough in 10 minutes of sucking on the MFLB to compare to 30 seconds of medicating on the omicron. and thats me, I have serious time invested with the MFLB and I am still not happy. I have yet to hand the MFLB to a single friend and have them be impressed and get medicated effectively, most dont get medicated at all. No such problems with the omicron, it just works as long as you dont toke it too too hard.

The omicron is like the MFLB but its smaller, faster, more discrete, better battery life, and much easier to use. Other than those huge differences I guess they are the similar.

ru_frothi,

hatfieldsmama

Have you seen info about the Persei? Might want to look at that as well, and I heard the Revolution is great too.

you should try hookin up a revolution cartridge to your persei and see how it works ;) all you need is a screw adaptor i believe....

hatfieldsmama,

OF

OF said:
I'm game to give it a try. Figure it out and either say as much here or send me some email and I'll get some tube and see where it goes.....​
OF​

6'' length tubes would be great. :)

Fine by me, but don't tell me about it, tell DI he's in charge of design, distribution and Customer Service. I'm stuck down here in procurement and production doncha know? 'Tell the Ivory Tower guys'.....

OF

OF,

drtarzanmd

"THC Scientific Rocks "

Thanks for All you guys do ....

I Love my Omicron ....

My Vision is Alot Better thanks to you Guys .....

Dr. Tarzan MD

drtarzanmd,
Top Bottom