Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
The silver version will he ready for pre orders in mid March or end of March.

The battery will last about the same as the original v1.x

Currently working on the herb attachment. We do not want to rush it out as others have done.

Yes the herb attachment is going to be as good.

for oil each battery should last you about 1 hour none stop, for herb it wont last as long, still need to test to make sure. We will have final numbers when we have a final production prototype.

Thanks for the info... I think I will take a chance and get the Silver Omicron V2 and then wait for the Herb attachment and trust you that it will work just as well as oil and wax.. :)

I really want to find something other than my MFLB that works a little better and that batteries last longer and this sounds like it might be all of that...

I wish I had access to oil/wax but I dont.. Maybe someday I will and then I will already have a Omicron V2..

Kuroth1,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Thanks for the info... I think I will take a chance and get the Silver Omicron V2 and then wait for the Herb attachment and trust you that it will work just as well as oil and wax.. :)

I really want to find something other than my MFLB that works a little better and that batteries last longer and this sounds like it might be all of that...

I wish I had access to oil/wax but I dont.. Maybe someday I will and then I will already have a Omicron V2..
You could make some oil/wax yourself? Or, until the herb cart comes out,, you could get a NO2.

Jeppy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
i was refering to the cartomizers that come with the Omicron. Could you explain some how they work?

I heard that ones like these will work with oil. http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/store/...xl-cartomizer-ceramic-steel-v4-24-26-ohm.html

Also several people on icmag are using ego-t and e-skillet electronic cigarettes to vape oils with success. Supposedly the "real trippy stick" and G pen is s rebranded ego-t. They seem to work ok.

Im wondering what the downside to these type are. Seems like a better idea to have carts anyways so the flavors dont get mixed up when using dif strains.

They are nothing but ecig carts.

Our cartridge is actually designed for thick oils. It has a dual heating coil, stainless/ceramic, the first heating coil warms up the oil, then the silica rope absorbs it, the second heating coil then vaporizes the liquid.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

What is a N20???
google.com
And what does this mean???????
http://www.amazon.com/New-Vaporizer-Arizer-Portable-Bonus/dp/B005CXAJHY

Also, first impressions with the 1.5 carts are pretty good! They remind me of that video vitolo had of the glowing cart :D Filled one with a 69% Strawberry Kush oil and it certainly produces but I can't hold down the button, the oil vaporizes quickly and then thins out so I keep cycling to stay at the right temp. The hit is also noticeably hotter... sound like a Persei? ;)

Also, the clear tube mouthpiece is a must if you want to keep them at the perfect range

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hopefully we start shipping the new Omicrons out on Monday. Hoping.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
Look at the 'concentrates' sub forum here at FC for BHO

Oh yea.. After seeing this Pic I am going to try this for sure...

316755_2324694515612_1197112453_32196746_873786021_n.jpg

Kuroth1,

bazzles

When I screw my cart into either battery and push the button it stays lit for about 4 seconds then turns off (not auto turn off, just stops being lit) one battery is fresh, one is not. What does this mean? Dead cart?

bazzles,

JoeKickass

When I screw my cart into either battery and push the button it stays lit for about 4 seconds then turns off (not auto turn off, just stops being lit) one battery is fresh, one is not. What does this mean? Dead cart?

Does the cart heat up if you cycle before it turns off?

JoeKickass,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
that fridge pic was from somebody who did it WRONG... and there are other extraction methods that are much safer, look into Qwiso (quick wash Iso) there are good threads here about that too. You have to be pretty stupid to blow your fridge up like that, if you respect your solvent it won't be such a hazard. Some here say Iso oil doesn't work as good in the Omi but I am using it in mine, and it works fine. You just don't want much plant material to absorb, so you do the quick wash method and it gets mostly the oils with little contamination from the chlorophyll.

jambandphan03,

bazzles

If I push the button without a cart it acts as normal. But with a cart in (even if I tap) the button it stays blue for about 4 seconds and goes off (even if I am still holding the button (doesn't blink)). Doesn't appear to be heating, no vapor formed.

bazzles,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
We will not honor warranties on any ebay bought devices, amazon bought devices and any other website unless the seller is authorized by us.

We are putting a page up for Authorized sellers shortly. If you see a store that sells it ask them to be listed on our site.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

If I push the button without a cart it acts as normal. But with a cart in (even if I tap) the button it stays blue for about 4 seconds and goes off (even if I am still holding the button (doesn't blink)). Doesn't appear to be heating, no vapor formed.

Ah I think you'll find the same thing happens if you short out the battery with something metal and push the button, definitely a bad cart...

JoeKickass,

JoeKickass

We will not honor warranties on any ebay bought devices, amazon bought devices and any other website unless the seller is authorized by us.

We are putting a page up for Authorized sellers shortly. If you see a store that sells it ask them to be listed on our site.

Are you having problems with stolen ones being sold on ebay? Or are there knock-off ones or something?

JoeKickass,

Mflbparox

that fridge pic was from somebody who did it WRONG... and there are other extraction methods that are much safer, look into Qwiso (quick wash Iso) there are good threads here about that too. You have to be pretty stupid to blow your fridge up like that, if you respect your solvent it won't be such a hazard. Some here say Iso oil doesn't work as good in the Omi but I am using it in mine, and it works fine. You just don't want much plant material to absorb, so you do the quick wash method and it gets mostly the oils with little contamination from the chlorophyll.

hey man im in need for some oil right now should i try the qwiso way with 91% ispropyl alcohol? and how many grams do you usually put in when you do it? and do you use a coffee filter then just flip the jar over? thanks man! and does it work good in the omi :)

Mflbparox,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Are you having problems with stolen ones being sold on ebay? Or are there knock-off ones or something?

Just some how they are selling it cheaper then what our dealers are and its pissing them off.

All V2 Omicrons will have serial numbers and will be tracked to the dealers.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
hey man im in need for some oil right now should i try the qwiso way with 91% ispropyl alcohol? and how many grams do you usually put in when you do it? and do you use a coffee filter then just flip the jar over? thanks man! and does it work good in the omi :)

Here is one thread that has some info: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/qwiso-question.5076/#post-195341

and another: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/iso-question.4921/page-2#post-192638

there are also other vids on youtube, it's a really easy process. If you can get a pretty pure oil, it should work fine in the Omicron. Def. want to learn as much as you can so you get it right. 91% does work, I have used it, but 99% is better. I found 99% on Amazon.com if you can't find it local. Good luck, and stay safe.

jambandphan03,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
I am extremely excited about the Herb Carts! I am looking for a good E-Cig like vape for a longgg time. Any estimate of arrival time? (Month wise/year wise)

VapingDitto,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I am extremely excited about the Herb Carts! I am looking for a good E-Cig like vape for a longgg time. Any estimate of arrival time? (Month wise/year wise)

Cant tell you boss, i dont want to rush our products, it has to be complete to best of our ability. so we are hoping April first we start testing herb cartridges after the prototypes are done.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom