Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

2clicker

Observer
2clicker said:
regarding filling with the DIY funnel (Wilton cake decorating tip)... i went to Michaels to get one and noticed that they are made of "non-rust nickle plated brass"... anyone see a problem with these materials for this purpose?

can anyone comment on this? is the nickle plating safe?

2clicker,

JoeKickass

2clicker said:
2clicker said:
regarding filling with the DIY funnel (Wilton cake decorating tip)... i went to Michaels to get one and noticed that they are made of "non-rust nickle plated brass"... anyone see a problem with these materials for this purpose?

can anyone comment on this? is the nickle plating safe?

Definitely safe, it's not getting hot enough to out-gas and any flakes or chips fall in the oil not the airtube so I don't see how we could breath anything either gas or solid

JoeKickass,

hatfieldsmama

anyone else heard of the "G Pen Vaporizer". it uses a "g-tank".... anyone got a link for a thread on this site about this vaporizer? thanks for the help guys

hatfieldsmama,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
hatfieldsmama said:
anyone else heard of the "G Pen Vaporizer". it uses a "g-tank".... anyone got a link for a thread on this site about this vaporizer? thanks for the help guys

The g pen is just a ce2 cartomizer or ce2 Clearomizer or a giantomizer, it has many names. They just rebranded it as oil vape.

Search ce2 giantomizer and you'll see it. Also I think they are retailing the cartridges for $20 each for something that's like $2 online on ecig sites.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

Internet said:
Speaking of size, the name Giantomizer is fairly apt, it is similar to the CE2 (aka Fluxomzier) cartomizers only its HUGE! The regular units hold .8 ml and about 1.4 ml for the regular and XL models. This monster hauls around 3.5 ml which is enough for an entire day of vaping for most people.

lol, the biggest cartridge they have is gone in a day...

JoeKickass,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
JoeKickass said:
Internet said:
Speaking of size, the name Giantomizer is fairly apt, it is similar to the CE2 (aka Fluxomzier) cartomizers only its HUGE! The regular units hold .8 ml and about 1.4 ml for the regular and XL models. This monster hauls around 3.5 ml which is enough for an entire day of vaping for most people.

That is true for ecig juice, it vapes up much quicker than straight up oil concentrates do.

jambandphan03,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
JoeKickass said:
Internet said:

Where did you get that from?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
1.5 is in production now, and will have maybe about 15% less life if over worked. Otherwise should be about the same.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
hatfieldsmama said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
1.5 is in production now, and will have maybe about 15% less life if over worked. Otherwise should be about the same.

ETA?

Just got off the phone with production manager will be on the site in 10 days for orders

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

JoeKickass,

tharealmclovin

hatfieldsmama said:

That company looks like a shady, out of business overnight type of site. If you go to the about section and look at the customer comments, they say "Customer #1 testimonial here, Customer #2 testimonial here, etc. Couldn't even get the site looking right.

I dont like bad mouthing companies I have not tried but i'll definitely be using my Omicron instead.

G Pen

tharealmclovin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
tharealmclovin said:
hatfieldsmama said:

That company looks like a shady, out of business overnight type of site. If you go to the about section and look at the customer comments, they say "Customer #1 testimonial here, Customer #2 testimonial here, etc. Couldn't even get the site looking right.

I dont like bad mouthing companies I have not tried but i'll definitely be using my Omicron instead.

G Pen

Ya well they are trying to rip people off.

their cartridges are nothing more then a ce2 clearomizer. They just want to charge 5 times more then what others are charging for it. They also are claiming first of its kind, when its been out for over 1 year now.

Hell we even have the CE2 cartomizers on our site for ejuice. Been had it for a long time now.

Ok so back on topic.

Black matte Omicron ready to pre order in a few minutes.

also Polished Chromes will be available in two weeks for pre order.

Waiting on Confirmation for 7.4v option for the Omicron V2's. Ya 7.4v option we said it. Once again Engineers are looking into it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

beEasy

Is that a new mouthpiece in the v2 box? It's not listed in the "What is included in the kit" on Delta9.

beEasy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
beEasy said:
Is that a new mouthpiece in the v2 box? It's not listed in the "What is included in the kit" on Delta9.

Yes. It is the new mouth piece that is included in the unit.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Waiting on Confirmation for 7.4v option for the Omicron V2's. Ya 7.4v option we said it. Once again Engineers are looking into it.

guessin' the diff between omi2 and persei will be battery life at that point?

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Bob Loblaw said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

guessin' the diff between omi2 and persei will be battery life at that point?

Battery life, lcd Screen top, and double top option.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

druminfected

OF said:
druminfected said:
OF said:
Yup, fun idea. Since you're local, you might even consider a run to Tap Plastics. For a buck twenty (plus tax, of course.....) they'll sell you a six foot stick of that very tube. You can hack up a lifetime supply of whatever length you think best for yourself and all your friends......

http://www.tapplastics.com/shop/product.php?pid=141&

OF

Anyone that gets some of this tube, I'm down to pay a buck or so via paypal, for a piece of tube (length of a magic flight tube) and light enough to just slap a stamp or 2 on for shipping. I'm not a local so don't have this store and can't get around that easy. I'm sure other members would want in on this too!

That or anywhere I could order this online on the cheap would be great as well.

I've been involved in such 'group buys' before, and while I understand the desire and idea and all my experience is it's a real PITA to address and ship all those little 'low cost' packages. To make it even worse, I don't support PayPal so that option is out.

But, I'll tell you what. If one of you wants to volunteer to distribute the tube, I'll go buy another stick or two next time I'm out that way, cut it into say six inch pieces (?). I will mail the lot to you free of charge if you'll agree to distribute it at modest price to Members who want it? We can co-ordinate the details like length so it'll be easy to ship out in say padded envelopes, hopefully in long enough pieces so guys can cut them shorter as they wish (getting at least two stems in the process). It cuts easily with a hacksaw (or as I recall Vitolo used a kitchen steak knife) and smooths up nicely with file, sandpaper or in Vitolo's case a finger nail file as I recall?

Any volunteers?

OF

Remember we talked about this, but no one replied that they wanted any tubes? Well, I'm still down to do this if you are still offering. :) I tried out a 3'' MFLB stem mod on the omicron, and I almost think this should be included with the omicron! :o You truly do have to almost sip on the cartridge to get the hits you want, but it does show you how to do it, and is definitely "training wheels" as a fellow member stated.

I think it's a valuable and must needed tool for beginners, heck even for pros that think they know how to hit it, this tool can help anyone! Only con about this is the 3'' stem isn't long enough IMO. If it was a bit longer, you could really see how the vapor is working and would love to get a longer stem.

If OF is willing to do this, then I will ship out stems to people requesting it on a first come first serve. I would cut them 6 to 7 inches. If you don't feel like doing this still no worries at all. :)

druminfected,
Top Bottom