Customized vape setups

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I'll certainly do that once I get it :brow:
And I should be getting my sovereignty stemline around the same time. :cool: (I'm still waiting on shipping confirmation/tracking)

Also, a cool thing about the LW piece is that the bottom isn't flat like the mobius ones, It's more like a lip, where it goes back up and stops just under the bottom of the trees, which I think helps it stack so well.
Stay tuned for more pics.

Frederick McGuire,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I just dedicated a box I got with one of the Assassins Creed games as my Misc. glass thingies box...

and it has a false floor piece so on top of all that I can have

:nod:

Frederick McGuire,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
The work on this peyote pillar base is so amazing. sandblasted. :o when I win the lottery...
10igewp.jpg

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Grrr, You don't get long to edit posts anymore...
For those of you that didn't see this in the bubbler thread;
Luke Wilson 15-Arm vs. Mobius Reti vs. Mobius Matrix with GonGn0me

Also, I'm getting a worked bubbler made for me by an artist on BoroMarket.

That BM subscription...:worms:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: VaporBoxed
Hey frederick. I love the bubs man. Did your LW bub get repaired? It seems like the bong tube mouthpiece is totally different than mine.

also, ive tested all the water levels for the lw and it seems like you put a little too much water in there. The perfect water level has a little less than a centimeter of trees showing and allows for all of the trees to fire. But if you prefer the chug then why not.

Cool video btw.

VaporBoxed,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Grrr, I typed up a response, hit post, and I got an error...

Anyway, I checked the for sale thread, and the LW was described as "flawless", so I doubt it was repaired.

Does yours have a cobra style mouthpiece?

Thanks for the tip on the water level, I haven't used it much yet, so I still haven't found my perfect level.

Frederick McGuire,
Im not so sure about the cobra style mouthpiece, but i do know mine looks almost exactly the same and i have one of the 3 that were made with really thick glass. Im pretty sure its called a "dewaar" LW 15 arm bubbler. LW was the first to use the dewaar style in a bubbler so there was no joint sticking out.

About the repair, Im just curious because what i found odd about yours was that the bong tube mouthpeice connection looked off. My bongtube mouthpeice is at a perfect 90 degree angle at the connection to the can and yours is more like a 45 degree angle.

heres an example (not my picture)
hqdefault.jpg

Also the water level is almost right in this pic. It just needs a little more.

VaporBoxed,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
thats a great looking piece by SYN! how much was it if you don't mind me asking? and how does it perform with a log vape like the HI?

HighlyEducatedScholar,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
ilovebOObs,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Very nice pickup b00bs,
The only SYN piece I have is a small beaker, but I can tell they must put out quality work.
Keep those HI vids comin, it was one of your ones that got me to jump on that waiting list. :tup:

Frederick McGuire,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I'm thinking of getting a 2012BC Showerhead Ash Catcher, and I've been quoted $165.
Does that sound reasonable?
I can't seem to find them in many online stores to compare prices...
I found a post by ALT on a forum somewhere saying they stocked them, but when I went to check, they no longer have them...

Frederick McGuire,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Boobs,

Where did you get that ?? I like it (and its action) A LOT !

smokum,

ilovebOObs

Boobs,

Where did you get that ?? I like it (and its action) A LOT !

i picked it up from my local head shop. was checking to see if they had any 420 sale and they did. was gonna pick up a sov but this one caught my eye and after trying out a few other bubs, i went with this one.

I'm thinking of getting a 2012BC Showerhead Ash Catcher, and I've been quoted $165.
Does that sound reasonable?
I can't seem to find them in many online stores to compare prices...
I found a post by ALT on a forum somewhere saying they stocked them, but when I went to check, they no longer have them...

seems like a good deal to me.

ilovebOObs,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
And just like that I've gone and bought myself a Toro Microverter:nod:
I've thought that Toro pieces seemed to be a bit over-priced for what they are, but this Microverter looks pretty damn cool.
For those not familiar, Its a Bubbler/Ash catcher type dealie...
It's got a joint on the top for a mouthpiece, a joint on the side to act as a 90 A/C, and a cap to cover up whichever hole you aren't using.
:mmmm:
It's a toofer :tup:

(I still cant decide if BM is awesome or Pandoras box... :worms:)

ilovebOObs

And just like that I've gone and bought myself a Toro Microverter:nod:
I've thought that Toro pieces seemed to be a bit over-priced for what they are, but this Microverter looks pretty damn cool.
For those not familiar, Its a Bubbler/Ash catcher type dealie...
It's got a joint on the top for a mouthpiece, a joint on the side to act as a 90 A/C, and a cap to cover up whichever hole you aren't using.
:mmmm:
It's a toofer :tup:

was checking out that piece a few nights ago, when i was checking out a syn AC but just when i press check out, it said out of stock :(

ilovebOObs,
Top Bottom