www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

PuffItUp

Retailer
freaking_grinder.jpg

Awww Yea! We gotta have a little fun on the first day back, so the first 25 people who email their address and FC username to randy@puffitup.com will get a free 2 part grinder, FC lanyard and the very new Grinder Grease.

Grinder Grease is a Organic Hemp based wax that you can put around the edge of your grinder to make it move smoothly. You will be surprised how well it works.

Happy Weekend!

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have known Randy a good long while now.
Humble man- humble lifestyle-has been helpful to many MMJ community members around the USA.
I talk to patients in other states that have found a great friend in PuffItUp.
I know puffitup has sure been a positive influence on my work!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Just got my package from Randy! All I have to say is YOU GUYS ROCK!! I didn't expect the grinder to be this big. I thought it was going to be a small nano grinder, but it's a big 2 piece. Wow! I also LOVE the grinder grease!!! I used it on my older 2 piece Space Case grinder, that was sticking badly, and now it turns like it was brand new!! (I know, I need to just clean it, but haven't had the time) Next time I need ANYTHING, if you guys carry it, I'm buying it from you!! :)

Vicki,
Reactions: JeeSee

SD_haze

This FreaKing grinder totally blew my expectations away too. Its superior in so many ways to my 2pc Mendo Mulcher :o

There's actually room to grab onto both sides!

SD_haze,
Reactions: Vicki

SD_haze

Heya FC,

Doublecheck your teeth on the grinder before you run some herb through there, dunno if I just got a bad apple but my teeth have metal shavings coming off all over the place :\

Luckily I noticed before I used it.

SmokingElectricity

Thanks Randy for replacing my kief box [even though i messed it up on my own]

Puffitup has the best service out of all the vendors I've dealt with over the years. They always make sure you're happy with the product no matter what, and if there is a problem they are easy to get ahold of and fix it right away. Great service.

thumbs-up-chuck.gif

SmokingElectricity,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Heya FC,

Doublecheck your teeth on the grinder before you run some herb through there, dunno if I just got a bad apple but my teeth have metal shavings coming off all over the place :\

Luckily I noticed before I used it.

I am running paper through mine right now, and getting a lot of shavings myself. :(

Vicki,

King Lou

Got my requested freebie. Very nice! Thank you!

EDIT: As above some of the teeth are a little jagged in mine but they are all gliding around each other smoothly.

King Lou,

pandawok56

Went out for Chinese tonight to celebrate my graduation and my fortune cookie read "You will receive something special in the mail." When I got home my free grinder was there waiting for me. Thanks Randy, super fast shipping especially since the items free.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I am running paper through mine right now, and getting a lot of shavings myself. :(

After I ran a lot of paper through it, and now it is fine. No more metal shavings. :)

The grind is nice too! Thank you again, Randy!

Vicki,
Top Bottom