www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
A big thanks to Randy and the rest of the gang at PuffItUp. My sisters new M107 arrived on Friday and she is loving it. Another great transaction that once again reminded me why I whop with PuffItUp!

Gonzo,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I ordered a Solo from Puff it up after talkingto customer service via AIM (messenging service). I asked if they carried the latest model (m107) and they said "yes!" - so I ordered it.

Guess what I got in the mail? m106 - not m107.

Another FC just mentioned they ordered and was promised a m107, but got a m105.

EDIT: I read a page or two back and didn't realize I can get an exchange, so I will ask for one, hopefully someone can help.

sessnet,

PuffItUp

Retailer
I ordered a Solo from Puff it up after talkingto customer service via AIM (messenging service). I asked if they carried the latest model (m107) and they said "yes!" - so I ordered it.

Guess what I got in the mail? m106 - not m107.

Another FC just mentioned they ordered and was promised a m107, but got a m105.

EDIT: I read a page or two back and didn't realize I can get an exchange, so I will ask for one, hopefully someone can help.

I think I emailed you just a few minutes ago, we are more than happy to swap that for the production number that you want. The solos arrive to us with mixed numbers, FC seems to be the only place where this has been a issue and I welcome Arizer to come on our thread and explain what the production numbers are.

If anyone every wants a specific number please mention it in the comment box while checking out and we will make sure it is done. The m-x numbers are inside the box so please don't hate us if we open the box to make sure :)

PuffItUp,
Reactions: sessnet

PuffItUp

Retailer
just ordered one of those fine looking kief boxes. can't wait to get it.

Thanks SmokingElectricity, check out the HBO extractor we have on our site if you like oils. We used it for the first time a few weeks ago and, well everything got blurry :p

HoneyBeeExtractor-2.jpg

PuffItUp,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I think I emailed you just a few minutes ago, we are more than happy to swap that for the production number that you want. The solos arrive to us with mixed numbers, FC seems to be the only place where this has been a issue and I welcome Arizer to come on our thread and explain what the production numbers are.

If anyone every wants a specific number please mention it in the comment box while checking out and we will make sure it is done. The m-x numbers are inside the box so please don't hate us if we open the box to make sure :)

Randy from PuffItUp gave me a call, and offered to provide a m107 (as I had wanted, and was told I would get initially).

I am so happy they reached out to me and are helping me out!

Also, I understand the number is inside the outside brown box, on the inside brown box, so it must be opened. I guess it's basically the luck of the draw, which # you get, and yet no one knows the real difference (if there is any) about the number differences. Someone did email Arizer about m106,m106,m107 - and got a response that they were exactly the same, just a different "batch" number.

sessnet,
Reactions: PuffItUp

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

arizer wont but I have documented the known information on model# history that was conveyed to various members including myself during warranty issues. They have been tweaking stuff all along including the charger. We currently know of no differences between M106 and M107 but M105 to M106 has revised software with higher temp scale on the M106 and later to match the M104 and earlier and a revised charger. The revised charger is said to fix the culprit of the burnt electronics smell which they think was due to over charging the battery. Steve at Arizer is well aware of FC and chooses not to participate.

and Randy I take offense a little to this comment: " FC seems to be the only place where this has been a issue"
You know very well we have a bunch of vapor geeks here what would you expect from us

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Solo#.22Model.22_numbers

PuffItUp

Retailer
Thanks rufrothy that is good info. I mean no offense to FC sorry if that came out wrong. FC in general is a much more technical crowd and usually ask us the harder questions such as models, voltages, material data, etc.. The model number has been a question we get asked a lot and is normally from FC people. That is not to say it is not mentioned anywhere else or it is wrong. Most manufactures and retailers use FC as a resource to answer questions we don't know yet. I like FC because it helps us decide which products are worth selling and are not. To be honest I liked the ceramic bowl on the Solo and thought the SS bowl would be a passing phase. FC comments made it clear to us that the SS bowl is what worked best so we stopped carrying the Ceramic version and went to SS ( during the short time both were available )

PuffItUp,

PuffItUp

Retailer
MagicFlight7-2.jpg

Alrighty FC members and Guests, this one is just for you. This Magic Flight combo is only available right here on our thread and once we sell out it is gone forever.

This Killer Combo includes

- The Magic Flight Launch Box
- The Magic Flight OEM H2O attachment
- 2 Part 2.25" aluminum Grinder
- 3 ABV Containers
- Bristle Pipe Cleaners
- The *New* Vatra Case
- And of corse, the FC Lanyard

MagicFlight7-3.jpg

This Combo is for FC only and will not be advertised on our website or anywhere else, this one is just for FC (:

Get Your Mega Awesome, Super Secret Combo Here

Check out the Water Pipe Adapter Here
See the new Vatra case Here
Watch the MFLB unboxed Here

Enjoy!

Oh awesome, I had messaged Eric or Steve whoever was working the late night chats today about the new Vatra cases. They look very cool will be ordering one asap and 8 bucks is a STEAL! Glad i asked about them being listed under mflb section tomorrow(or whenever) so we can order them without combos. Can't wait to order one.

The fc combo is really cool too if i had not already had the water adapter and mflb combo # 6/lanyard i would have jumped for joy! Anyone here should it's the best thing you will EVER buy!

endless187,

Kuzmich

Hello Randy! Im from Russia. Want to order NO2 combo#2, and a pack of 20 mesh screens for it. Will the cupon "25offNO2" work for me? May I have such great bonus as Vitolo shows :) Im gonna pay by paypal service.

Kuzmich,

SmokingElectricity

just ordered one of those fine looking kief boxes. can't wait to get it.

this thing is great. i'm collecting stoopid amounts of kief. only problem was some of the magnets were popping out so i had to glue them back in. not a big deal. need to order me one of those MFLB bong attachments pronto.

SmokingElectricity,

vape4life

Banned for life

It may only be an issue here on FC because we're enthusiasts and educated on the differences. The general public doesn't know about Arizer's "releasing too soon" issues, so we like having the latest and greatest. not to mention, the m107 has been awesome.

The serial numbers are also stickered on the outside of the box, so that doesn't have to be opened, but you probably mean the outside box.

vape4life,

norcal

so has anybody here had any problems with thier Solo car charger? mine seems like it takes forever to find the 'just right' spot for it to take a charge. Looks kinda cheap too, im gonna see if radio shack has a better one. anybody know what size charger i should look for? or are they universal?

norcal,

PuffItUp

Retailer
107_solo.JPG

M_107_arizer_solo.jpg

Norcal: Send me an email when you have a chance and we can exchange the car charger if needed. To be honest we have not heard about any issues until now

We just got more solos in stock, all m-107 with a additional number on them. The one on the left is from our new delivery, I noticed the paint is a lot more glossy than the one on the right which is more of a matte.

If anyone knows the reason for the change we would love to hear from you.

PuffItUp,

PuffItUp

Retailer
It may only be an issue here on FC because we're enthusiasts and educated on the differences. The general public doesn't know about Arizer's "releasing too soon" issues, so we like having the latest and greatest. not to mention, the m107 has been awesome.

The serial numbers are also stickered on the outside of the box, so that doesn't have to be opened, but you probably mean the outside box.

Thanks Vape4Life, the serial is on the outside of the box which is inside a box, we decided to open the outer boxes from now on and confirm before we ship any out. You are right about FC, you guys usually know things before anyone does which helps us out a lot. We try to keep less profesional on this thread and more conversational because we learn a lot just by listening on here.

PuffItUp,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Hello Randy! Im from Russia. Want to order NO2 combo#2, and a pack of 20 mesh screens for it. Will the cupon "25offNO2" work for me? May I have such great bonus as Vitolo shows :) Im gonna pay by paypal service.

Hey Kuzmich the code should work just fine however shipping fees can get expensive to Russia. If you email me at Randy@puffitup.com i can make up a invoice for you with the best shipping option/price so you dont have to shell out $35 for shipping (:

SmokingElectricity: You're awesome thanks! Just a FYI, the Pollen boxes and our PIU grinders are our designs and carry a lifetime warranty

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
107_solo.JPG

M_107_arizer_solo.jpg

Norcal: Send me an email when you have a chance and we can exchange the car charger if needed. To be honest we have not heard about any issues until now

We just got more solos in stock, all m-107 with a additional number on them. The one on the left is from our new delivery, I noticed the paint is a lot more glossy than the one on the right which is more of a matte.

If anyone knows the reason for the change we would love to hear from you.

Randy,

Both my M106's looks glossy like the one of the left and not like the unit on the right. Another mystery.

ru_frothi,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Got my new model m107 yesterday from PuffItUp.

I want to say - Randy went above and beyond to clear up any misunderstanding and disappointments I may have had ordering from them!

If only more people took their time to care for others the way Randy did!

Thank you, PuffItUp, for being super awesome and understanding!

sessnet,
I ordered my Solo on wednesday at midnight and my package got here on saturday morning. Pretty fast shipping considering i live on the east coast. These guys answered my q's through the chat service within a minute of asking. They were extremely helpful!
The only problem i had was that when my package got here I recieved a 2pc grinder instead of a 4pc which kinda sucks because i already have a 2pc grinder.
But hey, im just glad it got here so fast! Thanks for the Super Speedy transaction PuffItUp!

VaporBoxed,

Dj Bass

Just wanted to take a little time to thank both fuckcombustion and puffitup for leading me to Thermovape, and providing an outlet to get it quickly and affordably, respectively. Free shipping option shipped in one business day, live online customer support, hella instightful product descriptions, not to mention a sizable FC discount, all these things are relevant to my interests. Thanks again to everyone reading this.

Dj Bass,

Ville23

Once again, yet another great experience from Randy!
Just got a beeeeeeautiful new Solo at a damn nice price!
I already have a 4pc grinder that was included so for only $8 more I got a lovely small 2pc titanium SC!
PIU always goes out of their way to get you the best deal and give you great help and advice along the way.
So I got the Solo and the SC with some extra goodies thrown in + some FC swag for under $200 shipped!

And for us "night owls", it's great to chat with his crew at some crazy hours of the night too!
Thanks so much to Randy & his crew for such a sweet deal and great service...you guys rock! :rockon:

Ville23,
Top Bottom