Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CANtalk

You would have to reach out to Vapefiend if you want a brand new one. I have refurbished 220v units. brokedownchalice@gmail.com
Are you in North America or Europe? Do you fix 110V units as well? Thx

Can this thing still be purchased?
If Sohiga fixes North American units, you can potentially pick up a broken one to get fixed. I'd confirm first what's broken and that Sohiga is able to fix whatever the issue is (e.g., power issue, broken bamboo, etc.)

:peace: :leaf:

CANtalk,

.brew

I have a broken bamboo in one of my EVOs. I thought the bamboo couldn't be repaired.

.brew,

Sohigha

Are you US or EU? That's great news either way!
I’m in the US

Are you in North America or Europe? Do you fix 110V units as well? Thx

If Sohiga fixes North American units, you can potentially pick up a broken one to get fixed. I'd confirm first what's broken and that Sohiga is able to fix whatever the issue is (e.g., power issue, broken bamboo, etc.)

I’m in the US and I repair both 110v and 220v. I also have refurbished units.

stressed

i haven't been around for awhile. i had no idea the evo was out of business. i ruined my first one and bought a 2nd one that i've barely used. now that my venty purchase went teerts up and i'm waiting for a replacement, maybe i'll fire it up. it's been sitting on a shelf for a couple years. duh.

Last edited:

Likun

So I just scored a Cloud Evo at Ebay for around ~80 €. Downside - it comes only with the basic dry mouthpiece.
Can anyone recommend me some quality mouthpieces / hydratubes on the cheaper side? Thanks!

lazylathe

Almost there...
I want to blame someone but I cannot remember their username!!!!
There I was, happily living in my @invertedisdead Z World when someone started posting about their EVO and how much they still enjoy using it.
Well that made me get mine out of storage and clean my HydraTube!

3 Heavy hitters all lined up waiting...

20231201-142908.jpg

CANtalk

Did you try the EVO @stressed? Thx for sharing & cheers

So I just scored a Cloud Evo at Ebay for around ~80 €. Downside - it comes only with the basic dry mouthpiece.
Can anyone recommend me some quality mouthpieces / hydratubes on the cheaper side? Thanks!
Nice! Make sure the bamboo (glass airpath) is not broken (seal one end with a finger, be gentle & see if you can lightly move air out or in from the other bamboo opening with your mouth). Cheaper glass pieces can be found through DHgate from China, try searching for keywords like hydratube or vapexhale, enjoy.

How'd it go @lazylathe? I hope very well :nod::rockon:. Yesterday the EVO & this batch of Super Lemon Haze made me miss ur post :science::science: :lol:
1t9jie4m7yzb1.jpg

I'll be >5 years in w/ the EVO on Dec 27 & it's still going awesome :luv:. Over the last while I moved away from hydratubes & instead exclusively use the Helio style dry mouthpiece. I did this to make the weekly cleaning routine even simpler & more hands off :bowdown:. I still temp step but now only 320 & 385-390 too keep the vapor from irritating my lungs much. All the tools are still awesome & indispensable! (e.g., ELB loading tool, pipe brushes, PBW, ultrasonic cleaner). I'm still microdosing & doing as little as ever :tup:. It brings huge f/x & highs. And I still weigh out every bowl.

How's EVO land out there going in general? How are are y'all using the EVO?

Vape on & have a great weekend!

lazylathe

Almost there...
@CANtalk

It was very nice to bring out the old friend again!
However it does not stand up to what I have been using the last 8 months. I seemed to be loading more than I wanted to...
It's still an amazing vape and was ahead of it's time when released, although newer technology has surpassed it imo.

Today I am testing out something new with my EVO though!!
I have some 5mm ceramic spheres that I loaded into the bamboo. The basket still fits although NO inverted use with the beads!!
Fits around 15 beads.

First hit was Bonkers!!!!:haw::freak::mental:
I did not change the temp from just past Noon and almost combusted!!
The flavour was outstanding, much better than just the bamboo, on the first hit!
Second hit was way too toasty and was headed towards burnt.
Turned down the dial to Noon to try again.

First hit sublime again, second hit was too hot again!
Turned the dial down to 11am. Almost perfection!
Just raised the temps a fraction and it's really great now!!
Heavier signature, improved flavour and loading way less into the ELB!

It was going to be returned to storage but now it will stay for a while!!
Definitely recommend trying out some larger diameter beads to boost this baby into the 21st century!!

davap84

@CANtalk

However it does not stand up to what I have been using the last 8 months. I seemed to be loading more than I wanted to...
It's still an amazing vape and was ahead of it's time when released, although newer technology has surpassed it imo.

I have some 5mm ceramic spheres that I loaded into the bamboo. The basket still fits although NO inverted use with the beads!!
Fits around 15 beads.

The flavour was outstanding, much better than just the bamboo, on the first hit!

Definitely recommend trying out some larger diameter beads to boost this baby into the 21st century!!
Very interesting. Thank you for the trick.

Where did you found the spheres ?

lazylathe

Almost there...
Very interesting. Thank you for the trick.

Where did you found the spheres ?
I found a guy on Discord a while ago and he sells a few different materials.
Here is the link to the site:

6mm Ceramic balls

Also sells some other interesting goodies!

Just found out these are from a member here!!!
@tinctorus

gambler

Hello

Im about to detatch my Cloud Evo for the first time in order to give the bamboo a deep cleanse.

Ive done some quick search but couldnt find a tutorial how to open the cloud evo. I would appreciate if anyone could provide a link that may explain how to proceed.

Greets

gambler,

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
@CANtalk

Fits around 15 beads.

Hiya, please keep us updated on how beading the bamboo is going. I'd like to try it too but at the moment I'm too worried about the beads expanding and cracking the bamboo. I guess as long as the beads aren't too tightly packed and can shuffle around if they expand then it should be ok? I'd love to add some thermal mass into the Evo because, like yours, mine just sits at the back of the cupboard these days.

InhaleExhale

Hello

Im about to detatch my Cloud Evo for the first time in order to give the bamboo a deep cleanse.

Ive done some quick search but couldnt find a tutorial how to open the cloud evo. I would appreciate if anyone could provide a link that may explain how to proceed.

Greets
You do not want to disassemble the EVO. Internally it's just a coil wrapped around the glass tube, with insulation and controls for the coil temp. Opening the case risks damaging the coil and electronics.

The only thing that needs cleaning is the inside of the glass bamboo. I cover the EVO with a plastic grocery bag and gently poke the glass bamboo through the plastic bag - to prevent liquid from getting into the body/electronics. I used to plug the bottom of the bamboo but discovered that it trapped air in the bamboo and created a vapor lock, so I use an eyedropper and drip ISO through for a bit, then room temp distilled water to rinse. I use an air compressor to blow through the EVO to help get out the excess moisture.

lazylathe

Almost there...
So you wouldnt recomend following this guide to deep clean the bamboo?

Essentially what you are doing is cleaning the inside of the bamboo from any residual oils or bits of herb.
Just block the bottom of the bamboo with a bit of cork and fill the bamboo from a syringe full of ISO.
You can also half fill so you can shake it around a bit.
Cleaning the outside of the bamboo will not get you any further ahead.

The only reason I would disassemble the shell of the unit if there was an excess of flower stuck in the actual unit.
Mine is still very clean on top of the screen under the slits at the top of the unit and it's really old...

Top Bottom