Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Grass... google is not my friend i understand youre frustrated with me. Im sorry. But no i couldn't just google this and come up with answer hence why im here
Sorry about being salty. I should give you the benefit of the doubt. Anyway I found that picture by googling "sticky brick hydrotube"

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Bad dog. Dude... thank you so much that clears up a lot and you didnt have to do all that for me. That does answer a lot of headscratching on that device. The price is right i may juat look into that.

Grass... google is not my friend i understand youre frustrated with me. Im sorry. But no i couldn't just google this and come up with answer hence why im here. Any obtuseness is dumb but like I said... sometimes folks send me pictures of attachments i have no idea what to make heads or tails of it. Obviously... just being told "google it man" isnt gonna make my life easier. Not intentionally obtuse just dumb i guess.

That pic was mine of my Maxx and a Hydrotube (I've used different hydrotubes on it). The Maxx I bought years ago also came with a couple adapters and whips so that I could use it native/dry, or use a hydrotube, or use a hose to attach it to a glass water-pipe/rig (which I preferred less than using a hydrotube, due to the delay of visual vapor-production cues that happens when I separate my brick from a glass piece with a hose), so I hope that the current bundle also includes that stuff.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Bad dog. Dude... thank you so much that clears up a lot and you didnt have to do all that for me. That does answer a lot of headscratching on that device. The price is right i may juat look into that.
no problem my man 👍 even with pics and vids, answers aren't always obvious if you don't know what your looking at in the first place, been there many times. and if your experience is limited to one vape, just a pic of another isn't always clear about how it works, again been there to.

but this
Any obtuseness is dumb but like I said... sometimes folks send me pictures of attachments i have no idea what to make heads or tails of it. Obviously... just being told "google it man" isnt gonna make my life easier. Not intentionally obtuse just dumb i guess.
the only way to be truly dumb is giving up on trying to understand. just because you lack the knowledge doesn't make you stupid only refusing to try and give up makes you dumb.

this I can also relate to
google is not my friend
its all about what you put into the search box. you could put, how to hookup a evo ht to a hydrobrick maxx, and not find what you want or understand. trying something like, hydrobrick maxx + evo hydrotube + picture, might work better. look on YouTube for google search help vids, they might teach you a few things to do to help with the way you word searches, and make you a better google'er.

and @Grass Yes is very helpful, probably more so than me, more experience with different vapes. but when you've been on fc long enough you deal with a lot of people who aren't willing to put the work in to understand or just have unreasonable requests, and it can get to be a bit much when you come here everyday, not to mention we are all capable of having a bad day or making a mistake with the intentions of a post because of wording, or reading to quick or whatever, but grass is good people I can assure you.

ArtVandalay422

I'm glad to see that there are a few people on here still supporting the EVO, for when mine eventually breaks.

How is the durability of these, in general? I've had mine since March of 2018 and have had no problems yet. Lately, I've been using it by inverting it when in use with my favorite glass, and then putting it back in the correct position in between hits. I'm careful when I do it. Should I stop this practice if I want to extend the Evo's life, or should this not cause any issues?

gaseous_clay

I'm glad to see that there are a few people on here still supporting the EVO, for when mine eventually breaks.

How is the durability of these, in general? I've had mine since March of 2018 and have had no problems yet. Lately, I've been using it by inverting it when in use with my favorite glass, and then putting it back in the correct position in between hits. I'm careful when I do it. Should I stop this practice if I want to extend the Evo's life, or should this not cause any issues?
I haven't had any problem (knock/wood) leaving mine inverted for a few minutes even between hits, but I do understand treating it like it's priceless... because it kinda is now. I have a second I need to clean & try again... the last time I used it it didn't seem to heat up (and I keep forgetting to check it out.)

My original unit caught fire though. So there's that! It was off. I looked at it & thought it was on, then hit the switch & it was off. Unplugged it. Still lit. Then I noticed that it was actually the lovely glow of a cozy fire. Went & put it in the bathtub & turned on the shower as it started to grow in strength. (Got a replacement no problem!)

Today I nearly lost a bowl... Need to be more careful.

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
Hey all,

Has any bought these ‘VapeXhale Compatible EZ Load Bowls’ from vaporbros.com?

If anyone has how close we’re they to the OEMs?
Nice to see you found this. I can give some info here because I helped get these and a bunch of quartz nails as well. :) We said "compatible" to indicate they weren't from VX, but our factory just told me that they were indeed VX's original manufacturer. I think they weren't taking us seriously at first, perhaps because our order was small. They first sent us what was probably 2nd quality stock with loose wire bits and bumps inside the rim left behind from the welding. They work fine but the workmanship isn't VX. If you bought any of this first batch, let me know by dm and I send you new one to try out. The new batch is quite perfect and I can't tell the baskets apart from original. There are now 2 qualities to choose from on the site.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Nice to see you found this. I can give some info here because I helped get these and a bunch of quartz nails as well. :) We said "compatible" to indicate they weren't from VX, but our factory just told me that they were indeed VX's original manufacturer. I think they weren't taking us seriously at first, perhaps because our order was small. They first sent us what was probably 2nd quality stock with loose wire bits and bumps inside the rim left behind from the welding. They work fine but the workmanship isn't VX. If you bought any of this first batch, let me know by dm and I send you new one to try out. The new batch is quite perfect and I can't tell the baskets apart from original. There are now 2 qualities to choose from on the site.
You the real OG

mulciber

Weird question but since there is still a little activity in this thread, is there any used market for this unit? I pulled two out of my closet yesterday but I hate to list them if theres no interest.
I had one I wasn't using and sold it through FC. Have a look in the chats and so on to see if anyone's looking for one. For those who love them they're quite valuable.

PoopMachine

I had one I wasn't using and sold it through FC. Have a look in the chats and so on to see if anyone's looking for one. For those who love them they're quite valuable.

Good deal. Ill have to take some photos and post them. I literally about 5 minutes ago found one of the old Vertigo hydrotubes that goes with one of them. Thanks for the info!

Sohigha

The only issue with inverting is being careful and to always hold the unit while it is inverted. There should not be any other issues. And if yours breaks, I can fix it or replace it. :)

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
The only issue with inverting is being careful and to always hold the unit while it is inverted. There should not be any other issues. And if yours breaks, I can fix it or replace it. :)
Wait what... :) You can fix EVOs? We have more than a few users come to us with broken bamboo glass...

Top Bottom