Underdog Log Vapes

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The only reason I've been using my Solo so much recently is to build up some resin so I can break out the Benzomatic torch I bought because CDS made me! I, too have noticed the odd taste of the Solo, but with water filtration it's not too bad imo.

Anyway, like I said: this is the Underdog thread.

Go about your business......there's nothing to see here.

:peace:

Stu,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I didn't mean to derail this thread lol. I just wanted a second underdog Haha. Anyway Dave im saving up. Once the solo is gone I want to talk to you about a custom vape for my car.

darkrom,

smartrott

Oh shit, I see the glass stem I ordered shipped.
At first I could taste the silicone, or at least that is what I thought I was tasting. Anyways, either I don't taste it anymore or maybe it was just all in my mind.
My 'king' is becoming my daily driver, that's a big statement for me.
I love all my vapes and they all work really good, however my UD is my top dog for the present.
Off to work, I get to plant like 2.5 thousand pansies today, good thing I'm getting nice and medicated before I have to start. :lol:

smartrott,

darkrom

Great Scott!
So smartrott does that mean 1 vote for the UD over the RZ? Can you explain why?

Have fun being a pansyman today :lol:

I'd rather do that than be at work today. Then again it is pouring here...

darkrom,
the rockzap and top taste more pure, all while having a higher consistency of how they roast the bowls. All while the UD is a proper "Smoking utensil" in the fact that it has a little give and take to get it to work. Pack too light: dense cloud for a millisecond; pack too much: dense cloud for a millisecond.

PACK just RIGHT and dense clouds forever <3 I'll take another. . . and another :D

The UD is perfect for someone trying to down size from a VHW and still want a FOGGY forecast. I run all my log vapes but the UD is my DD.

UD about these Twigs that are coming out in november can I custom order mine? For example that tortuga leather, 3/8 heat exchange and idk B&W ebony wood :brow:

biojuggernaut,

gvape

Nice pics! That gong mouthpiece you got is funny looking, but looks like it would make a nice cool hit/look awesome filled with vapor.

gvape,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This is a broken gong from a bongs bowl ,looks kinda bad :) and the mouthpiece is from my magick wand vaporizer and similar to vapor tower :) .. I order smth but till its here.. i will use that ..The best thing about that mouthpiece is that it is actually has a double screen bowl which collects the particles the UD screen leaves .. Also a lot cooler vapor ..

Abysmal Vapor,

gvape

You have two screens inside it? I bet that has some cool vapor... Id love to see a video of it/a shot of it mid hit.

gvape,

cluffy

Vaker
Very nice pics Abysmal, she looks beautiful on that yellow background!
I have realized that I have to use the UD through a bong all the time. The screen in the DBV wand that holds my silicon stem was pretty caked with wand hash/particulate and some collected on the glass.

I'm a smoker so I don't mind inhaling anything but the heat and the particulate from the short stem did bother me a little.So here's how we roll now!! :
34ipxr9.jpg

cluffy,

cluffy

Vaker
darkrom said:
Cluffy what is that mini bong?

It's the Black Onyx from toohotglass. I paid $50 for it last November and I love it, but I haven't seen another one since.

cluffy,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Damn that's a steal for $50. I'll keep waiting to see how Dave likes the AquaVape with the underdog.

darkrom,

smartrott

darkrom said:

Let me put it this way, I started off with a vg and it was great for what it was. When I bought my surfer, I was in love. Why do I keep buying vapes if I love my surfer, right? Well I have no idea. All I know is that my UD is warming up right now.
Some people like chocolate, some like vanilla, some like both and some like neither.

smartrott,

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
smartrott said:
darkrom said:

Let me put it this way, I started off with a vg and it was great for what it was. When I bought my surfer, I was in love. Why do I keep buying vapes if I love my surfer, right? Well I have no idea. All I know is that my UD is warming up right now.
Some people like chocolate, some like vanilla, some like both and some like neither.

I need a 'like' button for this post.. well said smartrott

underdog,

underdog

Manufacturer
Finally getting around to some much needed R&D work today, running out prototypes, doing some testing, etc... these things had been pushed to the back burner for a few weeks but now it's time to dust them off!

A couple of you have commented on our new 'underbutter' and how you like the new stuff better. Just to fill all you curious types in, it's actually the same recipe but with a slightly higher ratio of oil to the wax. I also decided to go scent free so it can appeal to everyone and for those who want it scented it is very easy to do yourself.. feel free to ask how and I'll post simple instructions.

Anyways.. back to the shop!
:peace:

underdog,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Going to see Ghost Busters in theaters at 7:30 tonight. I'll take the underdog and use that instead of the solo. I'm damn excited for this movie so the UD is practically a requirement.

darkrom,

gvape

darkrom said:
Going to see Ghost Busters in theaters at 7:30 tonight. I'll take the underdog and use that instead of the solo. I'm damn excited for this movie so the UD is practically a requirement.

Waiitttt a second... Underdog in the theater? How?

gvape,

stroh

errl enthusiast
i think he means on the car ride there, though underdogging it up in the theatre would be quite awesome! probably pretty conspicuous though haha

stroh,

Adobewan

Regarding the butter, as a newbie, i wasn't sure what it was nor how/when to use it?
So I guess I should stop trying to smoke it? ;)
Please explain to the uninitiated.

Ditto@gvape's puzzlement, how are these mobile? How are you guys "walking your dogs"?

It's a constant education.

Adobewan,

gvape

Hmmm, that gets me thinking... Keep the vape warm in the car and make a battery pack that could keep the twig going... Would be easy to make a pack last a least an hour or so... but ideally i would like 3-4. Gonna do some more research on this.

gvape,

underdog

Manufacturer
I've had limited success with the Milwaukee M12 Power Port but then again I already had multiple batteries, chargers, etc. M12 PP

What would you guys be willing to pay for a power pack able to power your UD/PD/MZ or other 12v piece for say.. 3-4 hours? How big and heavy would you tolerate it being?

These answers need to go in my R&D folder...

underdog,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
I bought one of those 5 amp hour 12 volt sealed batteries for the "power wheel" type toys and have powered my TT for 3 to 4 hours. The weight is a bit more than with more compact batteries, but the price was not that bad. It fits fine in a backpack. Just need an appropriately long cord with a plug on it.
Should work just as well with the UD.

Alan,
Top Bottom