Underdog Log Vapes

warren0728

this thread has been pretty quiet ... let's get it going again ... let's see those dogs!

here are my 3 ...

underdog-small.jpg

left to right: custom fyt (fuck you tree) dog sc3+, crash oak dog sc2 (made from oak that crashed in @underdog & @underdogette 's back yard), gnarly dog sc3 (when i had dave replace the sc3 heater in the fyt dog with an sc3+ i asked him to throw the sc3 heater in the most beat up gnarly dog he had)

here is the dog dave gifted to my buddy with cancer ... he is still using it!

als-dog.jpg

let's see everyone else's dogs!

warren0728

Here's my family photo.

Left to right: FYT sc3, figured tineo sc3+, mystery wood alpha mini, rustic Hawaiian koa alpha, camp fire citrus alpha plus. Each one a joy that brings a slightly different vibe. They all get their turn in the rotation, no favorites here!

underdog-ne.jpg
really nice collection and variety … nice to see another fyt dog!

pomogirl

Do you have an alpha dog? Have you tried the lotus bowl with it yet? I’m trying to decide just a lotus bowl or the full kit 😭😋
I've kind of lost track, but I have an Alpha and an Alpha X for sure...I can use my Lotus on an Elev8 j-hook, or a TWW j-hook instead of the pipe it can come with, or with any bong and adapter--like the Lotus!
this thread has been pretty quiet ... let's get it going again ... let's see those dogs!

here are my 3 ...

underdog-small.jpg

left to right: custom fyt (fuck you tree) dog sc3+, crash oak dog sc2 (made from oak that crashed in @underdog & @underdogette 's back yard), gnarly dog sc3 (when i had dave replace the sc3 heater in the fyt dog with an sc3+ i asked him to throw the sc3 heater in the most beat up gnarly dog he had)

here is the dog dave gifted to my buddy with cancer ... he is still using it!

als-dog.jpg

let's see everyone else's dogs!

I'm still crazy for these, especially that first FYT--what wood is that? And this figured walnut is sweet for your friend.

I have opened most of my log vapes now, and they surround me at night.

warren0728

I'm still crazy for these, especially that first FYT--what wood is that? And this figured walnut is sweet for your friend.
the fyt is black locust ... made from a tree that took out their travel trailer and truck during the paradise fire ... not sure if you know the back story (i'm guessing you do) but here is a link to explain it all!

https://www.underdogvapes.com/blog/fytvapes

pomogirl

the fyt is black locust ... made from a tree that took out their travel trailer and truck during the paradise fire ... not sure if you know the back story (i'm guessing you do) but here is a link to explain it all!

https://www.underdogvapes.com/blog/fytvapes
I do know the story. I have an unassuming, curvy FYT in black locust too. Did you know they glow?? I just love my Black Locust, but the UV glow was a definite bonus. Too bad it came from a terrifying fire, but what better way to make some beautiful logs out of the chaos.

pomogirl

Here's my modest collection:

Walnut-friends.jpg

The Chico Claro Walnut in the middle is 8 years old this month - still looks great and works perfectly. Left is a really stunning Chinese Pistache and right is the gorgeous Hackbery.

Seasonal greeting to Dave, Amanda - and Dog owners everywhere.
:peace:

The pistache are so cool and full of personality. All of these are nice.

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Alrighty.... looks like we blew right past the end of last year without posting more vapes... oops! At the moment, we've got a pretty decent sized batch in the works, with some VIP Lab vapes, some Alphas, and of course Standard Cores. We're planning to get them posted live on the site on the afternoon of Fri Feb 9th Pacific Time (GMT-8). Fingers crossed for smooth sailing, and also touch (vape) wood for good luck! :tup:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Alrighty.... looks like we blew right past the end of last year without posting more vapes... oops! At the moment, we've got a pretty decent sized batch in the works, with some VIP Lab vapes, some Alphas, and of course Standard Cores. We're planning to get them posted live on the site on the afternoon of Fri Feb 9th Pacific Time (GMT-8). Fingers crossed for smooth sailing, and also touch (vape) wood for good luck! :tup:
No idea why this message has reached me @underdogette. There is noooooooo way I’m buying a 7th Underdog. Having said that…show me all you got!

nicknobody

For anyone who has used the Lotus bowl on their underdog alpha, does it straddle the outside of the heater like the regular stem and 18mm wpa or does it go inside like the micro dose stem?

I’m just trying to gauge the bowl size and see if I “need” it in my kit.

My Alpha has become my favorite device 💚

Razhumikin

For anyone who has used the Lotus bowl on their underdog alpha, does it straddle the outside of the heater like the regular stem and 18mm wpa or does it go inside like the micro dose stem?

I’m just trying to gauge the bowl size and see if I “need” it in my kit.

My Alpha has become my favorite device 💚
It kind of awkwardly sits inside, but in my expperience its not a great bowl for the alpha, i way prefer the UD ones.

So glad youre loving the Alpha, such a special device. Cant wait to see what tomorrows drop contains!

nicknobody

It kind of awkwardly sits inside, but in my expperience its not a great bowl for the alpha, i way prefer the UD ones.

So glad youre loving the Alpha, such a special device. Cant wait to see what tomorrows drop contains!
Thank you! I I haven’t read much about it so I was hesitant to order. I’ll go custom glass if I want something different from the included wpa which is a fantastic piece.

I am also looking forward to the drop tomorrow 🤤 woof woof

Top Bottom