BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
You got that vibe, huh?

I just thought he was a jerk. (is this where I put one of those wink smiley things?)

Obviously there are some twisted views, in regards to the intent with my post. I was making a dry humor observation, about OF's dry humor. Thus the somewhat sarcastic remark about a wink smiley. There wasn't any ill-will intended, nor have I ever exhibited that sort of behavior, towards any of you. I respect the input by the members here, try to give credit and when someone inspires, or helps out with info, I give thanks.

If I offended anyone, or you took issue with something I've written, please ask for clarification, instead of assuming my intent/purpose. If one person deserves the benefit of doubt, in regards to dry humor, then so do others.

@BigDaddyVapor: If you can find a piece of 1/4" ID silicon tubing it will stretch over that GG adapter and fit on the MFLB stem. Dave sells it on his site, $3.99 for a foot.

http:/ /www.underdogvapes.com/catalog/accessories/silicone-tubing/

Make sure you get the 1/4" stuff!

I picked some up at Lowe's. Works perfectly. Its a tight fit getting on, but it makes a perfect seal. Now, I just have to replace my stem, which I recently broke.

EDIT: The use of the word "TWISTED" Is not meant to be demeaning, nor insulting towards anyone's thought-process. TWISTED, meaning twisted differently from my INTENT.

BigDaddyVapor,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Thanks for clearing that up, BDV. I admit that your attempt at dry humor went over my head when you said he was a jerk. I didn't comment on it so as to not infringe on the "be nice" rule.

Dry humor truce?

Stu,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Thanks for clearing that up, BDV. I admit that your attempt at dry humor went over my head when you said he was a jerk. I didn't comment on it so as to not infringe on the "be nice" rule.

I would have expected a warning of some type, from the admin, as that IMO would be considered a personal attack. I was informed there was mistaken intent, through conversation with OF.

Dry humor truce?

I don't hold grudges.

mod note- This is not a comment on rules or behavior, but expecting every post to be reviewed by staff isn't realistic. There's way too much activity on the forum these days for that.

BigDaddyVapor,

OF

Dry humor truce?

That works for me.

OF

OF,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
That works for me.

OF

Whatever, OF. Why don't you just ignore my posts in the future? You've somehow managed, to twist everything I've said in both public and private, in an attempt to clear the air. The rest of my response, is in your inbox. Yeah, I know... not quite as cordial either. You get what you give, dude.

For the record, for everyone else. I appreciated the "dry humor" in OF's response to Vitolo. I appreciated Stu's remark, noting OF's "dry humor". I made a "dry humor", or "sarcastic" comment and tried to make sure my intent, with my remark about a wink smiley. Not getting further into private details, at this point... there was a misunderstanding. Words were said behind the scenes, behind my back. When I saw OF's public response... I thought maybe I was taken wrong. So I made a light-hearted comment with a ridiculously comical old man smiley. OBVIOUSLY, a tongue-in-cheek response. How anyone could read an attack into it... well, you've got to be wound up pretty damn tight, to be offended by that.

Behind the scenes, I'm still trying to clear the air. I don't feel I owe an apology, for something that wasn't offensive, but a misunderstanding. However, for every response trying to explain that, in return, I get more progressively hostile and insulting responses.

Whatever. I'll just steer clear of your "dry humor" from now on.

BigDaddyVapor,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
BigDaddy... are you being sarcastic again? Did someone ACTUALLY take that as serious? I can't tell anymore :(

Anyways, had my box since late November, and I love it. About three weeks ago, though, it started to make thicker vapors. I didn't change anything about how I ground the goods, batteries, inhaling technique, etc. It just... started getting a bit hotter faster. I guess it's "broken in" now, despite almost everyone else saying they didn't have that.

I'm not complaining, just wondering. My box has worked its magic on me, and I don't know if any of this made sense. :cool:

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
BigDaddy... are you being sarcastic again? Did someone ACTUALLY take that as serious? I can't tell anymore :(

I'm dead serious. I won't get into any more specifics than I have already, but... it turned into some shit storm I certainly wasn't prepared for, nor really any idea why it got taken in the context it did. I thought, my immediate lead-in, of my take on Vito's response, would have made that clear. Had my comment been a problem, you would figure some admin would have contacted me by now.

Anyways, had my box since late November, and I love it. About three weeks ago, though, it started to make thicker vapors. I didn't change anything about how I ground the goods, batteries, inhaling technique, etc. It just... started getting a bit hotter faster. I guess it's "broken in" now, despite almost everyone else saying they didn't have that.

I'm not complaining, just wondering. My box has worked its magic on me, and I don't know if any of this made sense. :cool:

I'm breaking in a new warranty box. I've had to make several adjustments to it on the PA. Funny, how the batteries just always seem to work the same. Though, they seemed more efficient when I first got it. Clean box, new screen... makes sense. Just this weekend, however... I'm finding the sweet spot on my PA, with this box. Just a tick below 50% and I can vape most trenches down to powdery brown-ness. I just usually get sick of the taste before then. :D

Too many strains. Not enough time...

BigDaddyVapor,

u bwade wunner

Big D what you say and what other people think you said can have you hung or knighted nowadays.it cracks me up :) I like your e posts Man

this I thought should be here..its my goto and todays family Photo: I hope you like.its the MFLB and Hi with the PA adapter supplying the oomph to the mflb and the Hi. I just keep the Hi powering lavender oil and swap over to the Light Box when the need takes me!

One happy family!
20120318161108.jpg

u bwade wunner,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
@BigDaddyVapor: If you can find a piece of 1/4" ID silicon tubing it will stretch over that GG adapter and fit on the MFLB stem. Dave sells it on his site, $3.99 for a foot.
http://www.underdogvapes.com/catalog/accessories/silicone-tubing/
Make sure you get the 1/4" stuff!

So I've got this temporary fix, before I can get some actual whip tubing. Following your link (thank you), I started reading up on whips. I see some places refer to the care of them. One site mentioned to replace the whip, every month!?

Is this accurate? Instead of buying a 3' whip (which I would cut into 1' sections)... is there someplace, I can buy the same tubing, though maybe not specified for "whip" tubing, that I can buy in like 10' lengths cheaper than $3.50 per?

EDIT: lol! On the video

BigDaddyVapor,

cluffy

Vaker
So I've got this temporary fix, before I can get some actual whip tubing. Following your link (thank you), I started reading up on whips. I see some places refer to the care of them. One site mentioned to replace the whip, every month!?

Is this accurate? Instead of buying a 3' whip (which I would cut into 1' sections)... is there someplace, I can buy the same tubing, though maybe not specified for "whip" tubing, that I can buy in like 10' lengths cheaper than $3.50 per?

EDIT: lol! On the video

You can google it, there's really nice stuff here: http://www.coleparmer.com/Product/S..._pack/WU-95802-11?referred_id=778&sku=9580211

I don't see any reason to replace a whip monthly, silicone cleans up pretty well. I was thinking you only needed 2 or 3 inches tops for the adapter. I would just get a foot from Dave, most places don't sell short lengths but look all you like!! :-)

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Get the smallest plastic bottle possible (you could try glass and drill, but if so, then GL). Get a piece of whip. Best the MFLB original for the right diameter and connections. Cut small percolation holes it it at one end. Cut a hole in middle of the bottle just a bit smaller, than the tube to get it there tight. Fill with water, connect a MFLB, vape. http://i39.tinypic.com/e0k2s3.jpg

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
Get the smallest plastic bottle possible (you could try glass and drill, but if so, then GL). Get a piece of whip. Best the MFLB original for the right diameter and connections. Cut small percolation holes it it at one end. Cut a hole in middle of the bottle just a bit smaller, than the tube to get it there tight. Fill with water, connect a MFLB, vape. http://i39.tinypic.com/e0k2s3.jpg

Cant find any tubes that llook like yours around my house.... any household items that work?

NotPotRelated,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
That one actually isn't the MFLB one. It's larger and PVC from EQ. Not very good. I think most of the taste of that is from that tube. Silicon should be much better. And elastic too so you can shake easily.

Seek,

OF

Cant find any tubes that llook like yours around my house.... any household items that work?

You're trying to cobble up a connection from your LB to a water pipe? How about a soft drink straw? 1/4 inch is a standard size, it will fit the box fine if not to securely. I used the kind that bends in the middle. I assume you can deal with the other end?

Or maybe I'm wide of the mark......

OF

OF,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Can anyone post a tutorial of how to make a homeade bong/attachment for the magic flight?

Do you NEED it to have water filtration? If you just want a chamber to milk, you can melt a hole at the bottom of a water bottle that is the size of the stem and use that as a chamber to milk. I've done it a few times, works surprisingly well.

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I don't see any reason to replace a whip monthly, silicone cleans up pretty well. I was thinking you only needed 2 or 3 inches tops for the adapter. I would just get a foot from Dave, most places don't sell short lengths but look all you like!! :-)

Yeah, I'm looking for whip for a MFLB to bubbler GonG adapter (actually, was looking). I want something that will fit over both the 5/16" of the adapter and 1/4" of the MFLB stem. The 1/4" ID stuff works, as it stretches enough to fit 5/16". SO it needs to be something that at the minimum is easily replaceable and acceptable to use. :peace:

BigDaddyVapor,

MSet

So i tried Vitolo's method for vaping hash oil to vape regular bubble hash. I'm using the PA at just past the middle setting. Not much vapor is formed and unlike in his video using oil, my cotton piece scorched. (or it could be i need to clesn my screen and try again?) Can we only really use oil in the LB?

MSet,
Top Bottom