Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

JoeKickass

Darb said:
How long are you guys using a cart before its worn out?
Is there any way to clean the carts out?
Does anybody know of plans for a leakproof cart?

Carts last at least a full gram, I have yet to have a cart die on me. Usually I just flood it or ruin it due to incompetence but I'm getting better. I have 13 perfectly working carts, but I killed maybe 3 or 4.

You can empty the concentrate out by heating the cart upside down, but it would be hard to get absolutely everything. But I haven't had a cart die on me like that, I've had more bad concentrates ruin carts than the other way around.

Dunno bout the leakproof but tbh it isn't really needed. Current carts don't leak when loaded right and if you put the white cap on you can even heat them up and they won't leak.

If you fill carts with high quality light-colored concentrate you should be able to refill them several times before the heater burns out.

JoeKickass,

Darb

JoeKickass said:
Darb said:
How long are you guys using a cart before its worn out?
Is there any way to clean the carts out?
Does anybody know of plans for a leakproof cart?

Carts last at least a full gram, I have yet to have a cart die on me. Usually I just flood it or ruin it due to incompetence but I'm getting better. I have 13 perfectly working carts, but I killed maybe 3 or 4.

You can empty the concentrate out by heating the cart upside down, but it would be hard to get absolutely everything. But I haven't had a cart die on me like that, I've had more bad concentrates ruin carts than the other way around.

Dunno bout the leakproof but tbh it isn't really needed. Current carts don't leak when loaded right and if you put the white cap on you can even heat them up and they won't leak.

If you fill carts with high quality light-colored concentrate you should be able to refill them several times before the heater burns out.

After I fill a new cart it is perfect for a day or two.
I'm using bho.
Then it clogs a lot.
Then most of them have leaked out the bottom.
After a couple grams the carts seem weak.

Darb,

OF

Darb said:
I'm using bho.
Then it clogs a lot.

A couple of grams in a day or two? Dude yer in a whole other place from me. Not sure what to say, except maybe after all that you got your ten buck worth from the cart?

OF

OF,

Darb

OF said:
Darb said:
I'm using bho.
Then it clogs a lot.

A couple of grams in a day or two? Dude yer in a whole other place from me. Not sure what to say, except maybe after all that you got your ten buck worth from the cart?

OF

Lol. No a gram will last three or four days.....at least on work days.
Sorry. I worded it wrong.
It doesn't leak until after a day or two.
I think I'm running the carts too long and hot.
Maybe the Persei will better suit me.....
I know the carts are only ten bucks but one a week is $500 a year that's all.

Darb,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have one cart here that I have refilled with tacky... sticky, black crude hash oil. It does get clogged for a couple hours here and there, and hit slow for a while, but it does eventually clear up and flow free. This one particular cart has had 6 grams through it, and is on it's 7th.
(The other carts have not taken this abuse/overuse)

Vitolo,
A friend of mine just received his omicron and he is loving it as well.

Just curious though... he said after he loaded his oil, he put the cart in the toaster oven at 130 for a few mins to get all of the oil to settle properly on the bottom of the cart and rid it of all bubbles as well.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this and if it's ok for the carts?

He said it is much easier that way to get all of the bho to settle properly on the bottom this way?

Thanks!

ipistolwhipblindkids,

kertong

*please delete me*
I have both a cart of the raspberry kush SM as well as the white fire OG SM. Both are KICK ASS. I have to give the nod to teh rasp. kush for flavor, but in every other way, the white fire OG is supreme.

The white fire is my favorite thus far, ranks right up there with the pure gold and the pure kush I've raved about previously. Top tier supermelt. Love HHCSJ's supermelts, consistently delicious and omicron-friendly!

kertong,

JoeKickass

ipistolwhipblindkids said:
A friend of mine just received his omicron and he is loving it as well.

Just curious though... he said after he loaded his oil, he put the cart in the toaster oven at 130 for a few mins to get all of the oil to settle properly on the bottom of the cart and rid it of all bubbles as well.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this and if it's ok for the carts?

He said it is much easier that way to get all of the bho to settle properly on the bottom this way?

Thanks!

Some people heat the carts up before-hand too, as long as you don't get them too hot preheating seems to really cut down on the priming you have to do with new carts.

kertong said:
I have both a cart of the raspberry kush SM as well as the white fire OG SM. Both are KICK ASS. I have to give the nod to teh rasp. kush for flavor, but in every other way, the white fire OG is supreme.

The white fire is my favorite thus far, ranks right up there with the pure gold and the pure kush I've raved about previously. Top tier supermelt. Love HHCSJ's supermelts, consistently delicious and omicron-friendly!

Yeah man as soon as I saw those pics I knew what I was doing the next day, you should have got a gram of The Purp's too! Hit's like WhiteFire OG with a spicy purp flavor... :ko:

EDIT: Try the Rasberry with a freshly charged battery, it really helps ;)

JoeKickass,
JoeKickass said:
Some people heat the carts up before-hand too, as long as you don't get them too hot preheating seems to really cut down on the priming you have to do with new carts.

Anybody know what temp you shouldn't go over when pre heating or re-heating up carts?

ipistolwhipblindkids,

JoeKickass

JoeKickass said:

Anybody know what temp you shouldn't go over when pre heating or re-heating up carts?

Depends what the seals and mouthpiece are made of, but plain old rubber is fine up to 200F and I think they might be silicone which would be even better.

JoeKickass,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
408_Grow said:
I too believe I've never had a cart die out on me..

Only 2 of 15 of mine have died. The seals do start getting weak. I have a cart I've run 5g+ through and its a bit leaky but still works. The 2 that died had the primary heating element expire while the tank warmer was still functioning. 1 of the 2 died only 1/2 gram into its life back in september and the 2nd one had run 3 or 4 grams through it.

ru_frothi,
Did anyone notice the Delta9 website updated and it is currently saying February 29th for the Persei!

All of the different carts are up for the Persei as well!

ipistolwhipblindkids,

DubCRider

The Persei has been blowing my mind, and destroying others! If you think the Omicron doesn't work or gives weak hits then the Persei is for you.

Let's not get sidetracked though, the omicron is still the longest lasting portable on the market as far as durability, conservation, and descreetness.

DubCRider,

JoeKickass

Did anyone notice the Delta9 website updated and it is currently saying February 29th for the Persei!

All of the different carts are up for the Persei as well!

Yup it has it's own thread now: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=7116

DubCRider said:
The Persei has been blowing my mind, and destroying others! If you think the Omicron doesn't work or gives weak hits then the Persei is for you.

Let's not get sidetracked though, the omicron is still the longest lasting portable on the market as far as durability, conservation, and descreetness.

Yeah it's been hard for me to work up a reason why I need to buy a Persei, the Omicron has never left me wanting... not a single freaking time.

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys please make sure you read the warranty, and warning before you purchase it.

Just in case here it is.

Warning.

Please understand that this is a TOMV ( Tool of Mass Vaporization ) If not used properly it will damage cartridges, It will leak if you miss use it, it will clog if you over use it, think of it as a race car. It will do what it is intended to do, but will break if you do not know how to use it. Please do not purchase this device if you are not experianced with these types of vapes.

Warranty

Persei vaprorizer - Has a Lifetime Warranty on all parts except battery ( cell ) and charger. All parts will be replaced for free for 1 year except battery ( cell ) and charger after date of purchase with original receipt. After that it will be a $30 service call. This means that you will purchase a service call, ship us your Persei, and it will refurbished to brand new status. You can break it, bend it, run over it with a steam roller we dont care, as long as its recognizable as a Persei, and has all the parts, we will replace it for $30 per service call. These parts include, the tops, bottom cap, inner adjustable plate, and the ring below the top.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Guys please make sure you read the warranty, and warning before you purchase it.

Just in case here it is.

Warning.

Please understand that this is a TOMV ( Tool of Mass Vaporization ) If not used properly it will damage cartridges, It will leak if you miss use it, it will clog if you over use it, think of it as a race car. It will do what it is intended to do, but will break if you do not know how to use it. Please do not purchase this device if you are not experianced with these types of vapes.

Warranty

Persei vaprorizer - Has a Lifetime Warranty on all parts except battery ( cell ) and charger. All parts will be replaced for free for 1 year except battery ( cell ) and charger after date of purchase with original receipt. After that it will be a $30 service call. This means that you will purchase a service call, ship us your Persei, and it will refurbished to brand new status. You can break it, bend it, run over it with a steam roller we dont care, as long as its recognizable as a Persei, and has all the parts, we will replace it for $30 per service call. These parts include, the tops, bottom cap, inner adjustable plate, and the ring below the top.

Did you mean to post that in the Persei thread?

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
JoeKickass said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Just in case here it is.

Warning.

Warranty

Did you mean to post that in the Persei thread?

Ill have posted that in the Persei Thread also, but maybe some people have not read it in that thread reason why we posted it here.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Recently got an Omicron, and I have to say I am very impressed and pleased with its performance and how conservative it is. I have to admit I was skeptical at first, and I am glad I took the plunge. As many of you here know there are a lot of e cigs going around out there, and it took some time and investigating to figure out this product was not just another e cig that had been marketed to vape oils. It works really well, and I look forward to seeing how the new product line works out. Good job guys, and thanks for the dedicated work to bring this about. Kudos.

jambandphan03,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
jambandphan03 said:
Recently got an Omicron, and I have to say I am very impressed and pleased with its performance and how conservative it is. I have to admit I was skeptical at first, and I am glad I took the plunge. As many of you here know there are a lot of e cigs going around out there, and it took some time and investigating to figure out this product was not just another e cig that had been marketed to vape oils. It works really well, and I look forward to seeing how the new product line works out. Good job guys, and thanks for the dedicated work to bring this about. Kudos.

Glad it is working for you. It took us a while but 3 years and a lot of holes in the wall we finally made a design that worked. It still has its issues, but we are working on it, and hopefully V2 Carts will be alot more durable, and leak proof.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I feel ya. I was pioneering for the transition from e cig to herb vapor a couple years back, and have a ton of left over supplies, a life time of ego style batteries and what not still laying around. Unfortunately a house fire caused me to have to relocate last year and I had to put all that on hold. I am not feeling up to perusing it like I had been, now that you guys and a few others out there have pushed way ahead of where I got with it. I tip my hat to you for keeping the dream alive and kicking.

jambandphan03,

turk

turk
....I also recently purchased a omicron...(partly due to the excellent review I read by vitolo, and the conversation on this thread)...I was already a proud owner of a ssv but wanted a portable option...I was able to purchase here in s.f. at a dispensary (sparc) and they also sell pre-filled carts....a whole new world has revealed itself...thanks guys...thanks vitolo for excellent commentary...

turk,

Darb

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
jambandphan03 said:

Glad it is working for you. It took us a while but 3 years and a lot of holes in the wall we finally made a design that worked. It still has its issues, but we are working on it, and hopefully V2 Carts will be alot more durable, and leak proof.

Any eta on these V2 carts?

Darb,

JoeKickass

Full.
iGBbm.jpg

0zEWv.jpg

JoeKickass,
Top Bottom