Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

eLiguL

DubCRider said:
It's like a chillum.

So if im following correctly, cart screws on in the bottom, add water to the middle part and just sip from the top?

I wonder if the added suction will screw up the carts since you would need to inhale harder?

eLiguL,

gvape

eLiguL said:
DubCRider said:
It's like a chillum.

So if im following correctly, cart screws on in the bottom, add water to the middle part and just sip from the top?

I wonder if the added suction will screw up the carts since you would need to inhale harder?

Its not going to be using much water, so if anything it will help you draw slower to take bigger rips. I have to inhale pretty slow when using a bubbler to get a thick cloud, but in the end it works pretty nice. I just dont really seeing using water as something needed with this. Its a nice feature for sure though.

I have only had it spit out some oil one time and that was when I was using the omicron upside down on top of the bubbler, now I use use a longer tube so that I can use it horizontally.

gvape,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
We will be at the Cannabis cup in Amsterdam. Look for us at the Cali connection booth.

Sweet. Wish I was going. Thats my kind of business trip :)

ru_frothi,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
A bubbler eh ?! Now I'm really intrigued ! Way more so if its a true glass piece :cool:

smokum,

ganjapharma

Ok first post on this site, felt i should put it here . ordered 2 omicrons friday noon and they arrived at my door this morning (monday). i was very very stoked.
this isnt my first go at one of these, a member of our co-operative visited up here last month and had one from down in cali. was impressive, but in the weeks after i tried it i started to doubt whether it was as badass as i was remembering....well it worked like a champ.
i was worried my oil was to shattery to work or that i would get clogs or whatever. turns out to be a breeze to load with shatter. i didnt get a loading attachment, so i didnt use one haha, i just made the oil (about a gram) into a loooong thin stick, heated the side of the cart, and slipped the whole gram in there lickety snap!
heated the sides w a torch to melt it all down and proceeded to work on the hitting technique.
had best results overriding the auto shutoff feature, by pressing 6 seconds, then releasing and pressing again, over and over again, abusing the button terribly. when it got HOT down there, the hits were incredibly thick. i could hear the oil start to sizzle, then i hit it.

and when i say I hit it, i mean me and my brother sat at a table and tried our darndest to finish a gram a piece in each of our omicrons. we were at it for hours. i think i hit that button every 5 seconds for 2 hours or more before the thing started blinking.
weighed the carts when the batteries died and there was half a gram or so in each one.

I should emphasize that we were very blazed about 3 or four hits into this thing.

I am not gonna chuck my TI skillet into the trash, but i have been looking for something not quite so crack heady and I am so pleased with this thing. hopefully there will be one soon with a saftey override button on it. i dont really care if it bursts into flames guys.
G thank you so much for the speedy service and all the help. and thanks to this thread for eliminating the learning curve.

ganjapharma,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Hi Folks,

Spent some quality time this morning editing and updating the Vaporpedia wiki entry (link in my sig).

updated pricing info
include wood filling tool
bubbler
removed old eye dropper fill videos and left only 3 funnel method videos
proof read and expanded content in most sections
Added a lot of content on the do's and dont's of priming and dealing with clogs
Added link to trade in special

If you haven't checked out the great manual from PlanetVape you should check it out.

EDIT: Picked up the new Gold Mist spray from Canna Culture today along with Purple Frost and Sonoma Coma. Got some Purple Frost CO2 Wax too. DubC, you didn't mention these guys have some very nice flowers :) A little expensive but the flowers were not roughed up. The trichs were all plump and full.

Gold_Mist.jpg

Post over here in the edibles section:
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=6666

ru_frothi,

408_Grow

Again, awesome job Rufrothy. You took some time on that. Hey what is that exactly? spray it under your tongue and your good to go? LMK how that goes,i believe thats here in SJ?

408_Grow,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
408_Grow said:
Again, awesome job Rufrothy. You took some time on that. Hey what is that exactly? spray it under your tongue and your good to go? LMK how that goes,i believe thats here in SJ?

yes canna culture is south SJ. The manufacturers (sames folks as PureGold and GoldCaps) claims are. 1-3 minutes for effect. lasts 1-2 hours with effects similar to smoking. I tried 5 squirts this afternoon and was well medicated. Can't wait to try some for wake and spray! I'll post some more comments in the coming weeks as I get to compare to the Arizer Solo and the Omicron which have become my primary weapons of choce. I still love my EQ 4.0 but the startup time of these other vapes is making them my current favorites.

Thanks for the comments on the wiki. Gonna start on the FAQ section when I next find some time.

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
rufrothy said:
408_Grow said:

yes canna culture is south SJ. The manufacturers (sames folks as PureGold and GoldCaps) claims are. 1-3 minutes for effect. lasts 1-2 hours with effects similar to smoking. I tried 5 squirts this afternoon and was well medicated. Can't wait to try some for wake and spray! I'll post some more comments in the coming weeks as I get to compare to the Arizer Solo and the Omicron which have become my primary weapons of choce. I still love my EQ 4.0 but the startup time of these other vapes is making them my current favorites.

Thanks for the comments on the wiki. Gonna start on the FAQ section when I next find some time.

If you do a FAQ I would like to use it on our site if that is ok with you.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

TracyLee

Jillybean ;). I do love how the Elemental Wellness oils are hitting.

I got the breath spray....eh.....may need to try earlier in the day to feel something...I did 4-5 sprays...cleared my sinuses.

What is this, week 4 or 5 with my Omicron? 8 carts going now, Pure Gold may be empty :-) Becoming as useful as my iPhone!

--tracy

P.s. in case anyone is making a trip to Canna Culture they have free edible samples and discounts on Wednesdays 4-8pm ish. Tons of waxes and lower priced Omicrons! I walk to this place on Wednesdays, that close to home :-)

TracyLee,

cavemanXL

Hey all I've been following this thread for a while and wanted to say thank you for all the helpful information you guys post here. Also I was wondering if THC SCIENTIFIC will be at the Kush Expo in Anaheim as it looks like I'll be able to attend. I don't know if it is inappropriate to ask here but I was wondering if you know of any so cal co ops that carry G's cut?
Thanks in advance for your help with these questions!

cavemanXL,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
cavemanXL said:
Hey all I've been following this thread for a while and wanted to say thank you for all the helpful information you guys post here. Also I was wondering if THC SCIENTIFIC will be at the Kush Expo in Anaheim as it looks like I'll be able to attend. I don't know if it is inappropriate to ask here but I was wondering if you know of any so cal co ops that carry G's cut?
Thanks in advance for your help with these questions!

ah man no one has the cut anymore, i stopped growing it, but as far as the Kush Expo i might make a appearance with the potcast guys but not sure. Ill keep you guys posted.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

cavemanXL

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
ah man no one has the cut anymore, i stopped growing it, but as far as the Kush Expo i might make a appearance with the potcast guys but not sure. Ill keep you guys posted.

That is a bummer man,(teardrop) that was one sweet flower! I would have loved to see the kind of oil it would have produced,I imagine something very golden in color the omicron would have loved it! lol

cavemanXL,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
cavemanXL said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

That is a bummer man,(teardrop) that was one sweet flower! I would have loved to see the kind of oil it would have produced,I imagine something very golden in color the omicron would have loved it! lol

the gwalker actually produced golden budder, sweet golden budder.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

cavemanXL

Man oh man, that sounds delicious! And hopefully run into you if you end up attending the Expo.

cavemanXL,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
cavemanXL said:
Man oh man, that sounds delicious! And hopefully run into you if you end up attending the Expo.

Most likely it i will be saturday I am there.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
So I am in Madrid, Spain for the week-end and met with 9Delta (spanish FC member) and we charged the Omicron with like 0,5 g of AK47 home-made BHO... I only have 1 word:
OmiCrod!

I'm still enjoying the cart right now...though a lot of persons took a lot of hits!

I'll do a long review once I come back home and do my own BHO!
Heavy medication device, mos'def!

FLskwat,

Vitolo

Vaporist
1.75 grams of Purple GT + 1.75 grams Silver Bubble
3.5 grams total... 1st BHO attempt
Whipped (like pulling taffy) for 30 minutes
Results .62 gr
DSC00593.jpg

Ready to load into the Omicron!
DSC00594.jpg

Butane is finally gone... and it's "Budda"
(weight down to .56 after done and collected)
It is outstanding!

Vitolo,

weedemon

enthusiast
congrats vito! :) glad to see you made the jump and tried it yourself :) awesome yield btw :p

weedemon,

Vitolo

Vaporist
thx weedemon!
I wanted success, so I only used buds that stuck to my fingers so badly that it took two hands to put them back down! :lol:

Vitolo,
Top Bottom