Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

How do y'all deal with Pure Gold?
I have both 2.4 carts and 1.5's that I refill... the 2.4 works great in the v2 with viscous oils... but the 1.5 leaks.
The sativa Co2 extract works great but leaks but the indica c02 does not... they are about the same viscosity as PG.
I read the basic guidelines of what you can use - but by experience, what are the best concentrates to use in the v1 and the v2?
If I can find a solution to be able to use the sour d co2 oil, my wife and I will be super happy campers as this is the best oil I have ever had (and I have had many types)
We have a trip planned for the summer and really need to dial in the oils/cart issues.
I assume since it will be summer - and 100+ degrees - my shatter may work pretty good!
Thanks in advance for any input re: proper oils to use.
btw - I am in Seattle and have access to a variety of oils.
peace
-marko

marko_vapo,

JoeKickass

In Fact anyone who can tell me what O-Phos means will get a free unit before anyone else.

O-Phos stands for Omicron Phosphorus Edition. It is a solid fuel powered vaporizer for use in countries where power is hard to come by, enabling the rebelling masses around the world to stay medicated when the lights go out.

JoeKickass,

Robaba89

mini omicron, works with 1 18350
He's asking for what o-phos means, not what it is.

Grr. This one is a head scratcher.
The only relation to phos I can bring, is from greek... and it's to be/emit light.

But I thought the lazer was project-X.

O-Phos, "omikron-lite", a play on words.

Robaba89,
Reactions: B.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hell yeah man!
Stoked up so hard, gotta put in an indica cart now... or there will be no sleep!
Should I PM you?

Ahhhhh! I can't wait to see it. I love the way all your stuff has looked so far!

Yes please pm Me, then go to our store create an account, when you create an account also let me know i will give you store credit so that you can order one for free when it is available.

Here is what you won.

O-Phos_Silver_Charger__01739_zoom.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: rufrothy

JoeKickass

Yes please pm Me, then go to our store create an account, when you create an account also let me know i will give you store credit so that you can order one for free when it is available.

Here is what you won.

O-Phos_Silver_Charger__01739_zoom.jpg

So that's what's going to happen to all our traded in Omicrons!!!

JoeKickass,

VaphingApe415

Omicron Lite, Dope! It looks like it comes with an end cap...So this will not be strictly a PT? Can it be untethered (slapp a battery in it) to roam the world...

VaphingApe415,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Omicron Wiki is fixed.... OK I just finished cleaning up the Omicron Wiki here and preparing for V2.

All broken links to vaporpedia are now fixed so all those links work again. Some content is no longer there because it was removed by THC Scientific.

The following were removed:

THC Scientific overview video - removed from youtube
THC Scientific fill video using fill tool - removed from youtube
THC Scientific anouncement and demo of the bubbler - removed from youtube.com and their website.

G, what gives on the bubbler. has that been cancelled because all references too it are gone on youtube and the Delta9vapes site.

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Omicron

Persei article is up next then the Solo article.

JoeKickass

Will the O-PHOS kit incld the upgrade batts (14250's + spacer ??)

I don't think the battery is user-replaceable, it looks a lot like a v1 omicron with a built-in charger.

Is it a true passthrough (can you use it and charge the battery at the same time) or does it drain the battery if you use it while it's charging?

JoeKickass,
Top Bottom