Best room deodorizer?

ltv

What are some effective sprays, candles, etc., that hide the smell of flower in a room?
Thank you

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I grabbed an active charcoal air purifier off Amazon a few years back, works amazing. $99 and it has a setting that senses particulate and increases the flow rate. It’s scary good too, it sits all the way across the main living area from my vape station, but as soon as I blow out a hit it kicks up to high gear within a minute or so every time.

Cdwhit

I grabbed an active charcoal air purifier off Amazon a few years back, works amazing. $99 and it has a setting that senses particulate and increases the flow rate. It’s scary good too, it sits all the way across the main living area from my vape station, but as soon as I blow out a hit it kicks up to high gear within a minute or so every time.
Does it actually keep the smell away? My experience (long, long, ago) was less than satisfactory with the air purifiers I tried.

Timps27

That's the unit I've been using, and the replacement filters. I don't think we can be the best judges ourselves, we interact with the fragrance differently than others. I've had guests, including overnight and some that have a severe dislike of the odor. None have complained, most have complimented the lack of any odor given they know my consumption. I've been running it for over a year in my current place, and I've replaced the filter maybe 3 times.

condition

Philips air purifiers work very well with smoke and vapor. However, a smell may still be present if doors are closed and there is no natural ventilation, in this case a candle will diminish it.

LesPlenty

Company Rep

That's the unit I've been using, and the replacement filters. I don't think we can be the best judges ourselves, we interact with the fragrance differently than others. I've had guests, including overnight and some that have a severe dislike of the odor. None have complained, most have complimented the lack of any odor given they know my consumption. I've been running it for over a year in my current place, and I've replaced the filter maybe 3 times.
Found an Aliexpess link (1/2 price) for non US but looks like 110v only,

LesPlenty,

Timps27

Haha, I don’t know if it’s because I followed your link, but the Amazon one was marked down to $119 plus a $40 coupon so $79; today it is marked down to $89 plus a $20 coupon so $69.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Well, for growing mushrooms where you need to eliminate all particulates from the air, an ionizer is preferred. I've found a device like this Sharper Image ionizer very effective at eliminating odors as well as catching micro particulates that standard HEPA filters cannot

(I bought mine used on ebay for a much cheaper price, and it's still working great. There are other brands on the market, but this one is a bit heavier duty)

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I use a mixture of oud and amyl, but I have a very particular use case.

Perfect_Speed4069,

Fesob_31

I use a Daikin MC55W with electrostatic Hepa filter and Flash streamer technology. It Is meant to create negatively and positively charged particles using a cold plasma generator to clean the air inside the unit, while it's passing through the filters. (active filter - there is no need to replace). Pm 2.5 sensor and odor sensor.

Fesob_31,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom