Arizer Solo

MrNorml

aesthyrian said:
sessnet said:
I want to buy another Vaper Tamer before they run out, so I won't be forced to buy one of the newer super_high_priced ones. And - I need to invest in a small bubble or something. Tax refund check - where are you??? :uhoh:

Has anyone tried one of the other VT -like the Fatty or Saturn?

I have a fatty and a regular. The fatty is much better IMO, stays cold longer, has less restricted air flow too. It's expensive but I managed to get a blemished one for really cheap so keep and eye out and you could get lucky.

I have heard the fatty is better. Costs ... much more. The description on the VT suggests it was too small. However, on the other hand, it works for me and fits well with the Solo. First, they both last about 15 min, so you put Solo on charger, tube in freezer, and voila! Both ready for next session. And since I have used nothing bigger I can't compare, but it does cool well, simple fast connection via short tubing, and it really doesn't seem much if any harder than the Solo alone to me. So ... for me it was twice worth the under 30 bux per, and I had decided I wanted a clear one (which ends up being all that was left when I was last there). Colors are cool but ... clear is less conspicuous I guess... black might have looked awesome with my Solo too...

MrNorml,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
need to recharge my coke :lol:
p2283283.jpg

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: grokit

ilovebOObs

thanks for your concern bio, i've done direct draw from that stem, the part that the straw goes on to doesn't get hot at all so i'm not worried.

ilovebOObs,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Looks like stealth adapter V2 simply should be an all-glass tube that looks like a straw - plain red or white maybe?

sessnet,
MrNorml said:
I have heard the fatty is better. Costs ... much more. The description on the VT suggests it was too small. However, on the other hand, it works for me and fits well with the Solo. First, they both last about 15 min, so you put Solo on charger, tube in freezer, and voila! Both ready for next session. And since I have used nothing bigger I can't compare, but it does cool well, simple fast connection via short tubing, and it really doesn't seem much if any harder than the Solo alone to me. So ... for me it was twice worth the under 30 bux per, and I had decided I wanted a clear one (which ends up being all that was left when I was last there). Colors are cool but ... clear is less conspicuous I guess... black might have looked awesome with my Solo too...

Do you need to buy the VT mouth piece along with VT for it to work with the solo?

Donny187,

thecragus

Donny187 said:
MrNorml said:

Do you need to buy the VT mouth piece along with VT for it to work with the solo?

Not really necessary, but nice. As it does not go into the freezer (it's inserted into the Tamer just before use), it's a bit easier on your lips than sucking off frozen glass. IMHO

thecragus,
thecragus said:
Donny187 said:
MrNorml said:

Not really necessary, but nice. As it does not go into the freezer (it's inserted into the Tamer just before use), it's a bit easier on your lips than sucking off frozen glass. IMHO
I got the mouth piece as well and choose not to freeze it at all.

VapeNStone,

MrNorml

ilovebOObs said:

Where did the GonG piece come from, and is that a 14.4 or 18.8 connection? I was earlier today thinking about my broken stem and an 18.8 connection... Solo to 18.8 or 14.4 and 14.4-18.8 connector, and you have everything covered it would seem. Short and strong. T H I C K ! glass. Hell, make the chamber a bit bigger while there. Mmmm.

MrNorml,

ilovebOObs

i got it from planetvape, its a 14mm. yeah i got the 14mm cause i think it would look better that size. i have a 18mm to 14mm reducer so its perfect.

ilovebOObs,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
My boss alrealdy stole my 14mm GonG stem. :|

Being a good employee, I told him he could keep it, but I then realized that they're sold out now. :mad:

Oh well, at least the boss is happy.

Stu,

dsal1

quick question
Got the solo today, very nice. The red led will flash when its warming up and then stop when the temp is hit. The second I take a draw it starts to flash again and then is flashing alot thru out the session. Is that right for it to do that or is something wrong.
Thanks in advance

dsal1,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That is normal. The red light flashes when it is heating, so when you begin to take a hit and the temperature drops, the heating starts up to maintain temperature.
:peace:

Stu,
Did anyone notice the glycerin coil clogging? Then blow into it and some shit comes out? Like oooey goooey ear waxy shit? Well thats fucking ear wax hash!!!!! I just hot nailed it in my bong it its amazing!!!

VapeNStone,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
got my stealth attachment, fits great, works great, I'm using it with some tubing as a shorter whip, left over from replacing the whip on my my desk vape. :p Did I mention how much I love the solo?

jambandphan03,

MrNorml

ilovebOObs said:
thanks for your concern bio, i've done direct draw from that stem, the part that the straw goes on to doesn't get hot at all so i'm not worried.

I guess my question is are you able to get a good enough draw through the straw? I would think it would implode under the internal inward pressure. Or is it a special straw?

MrNorml,

ilovebOObs

It's a plan straw didn't implode at all. I just cut a regular straw in half and stuck it on the adapter.

ilovebOObs,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
anyone have a good suggestion on where to buy a solo?? i am in NY, USA. i have looked at alot of places and some have good deals while others dont have any deals but more accessories i want. then of course there is shipping times and prices too

puffitup - has a great all around deal. with their coupon code i can get it for under $200.00 with free shipping but they do not have the stealth adapter which i really would like

1percent - this is one of my favorite places to shop simply because they are in NY and when i order something it is usually in my hands the next day but they are offering no deals and $269.00 is way too much considering other deals out there. and again no stealth adapter

planetvape - this place has the stealth adapter that i want and you guys seem to like them on here. but even with the coupon codes the price is quite high. also the site says free shipping over $130.00 but when i apply all codes it still says 7.97 for shipping. and since i never shopped from them not really sure how long it would take to get to me

I am leaning towards puffitup cause of the deal and they also have told me they are only shipping the newest model/batch but i really would hate to have to order from two different places to get what i want but i may have to. what do you guys think???

mmenzie,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Planetvape is the only option if you want that adapter, they had them made themselves so that's why you won't find it anywhere else. Just shoot them an email about the shipping costs, I'm sure they'll work it out for you.

OhTheAgony,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
mmenzie said:
anyone have a good suggestion on where to buy a solo?? i am in NY, USA. i have looked at alot of places and some have good deals while others dont have any deals but more accessories i want. then of course there is shipping times and prices too.....
planetvape - this place has the stealth adapter that i want and you guys seem to like them on here. but even with the coupon codes the price is quite high. also the site says free shipping over $130.00 but when i apply all codes it still says 7.97 for shipping. and since i never shopped from them not really sure how long it would take to get to me

Hi mmenzie,
Shipping is free, look further down the list of available shipping options during checkout. Our free shipping is the expensive upgraded Expedited Shipping, 4 business days to NY, fully insured and with a tracking number, no taxes, duties or hassles.

Use our FC discount FCLOVE10 code and also get our 20.00 worth of bonus accessories, which includes an extra stem. All our Solos are always the latest production code. Contact us directly if you have any questions.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

norcal

I got my gong 14mm adapter in the mail a couple days ago, one thing...it has a strange residue line int he middle of the adapter. Im not sure what it is, it looks like the area where perhaps the glass blower connected the two peices, regardless it has a residual ring in the middle that wouldnt simply rub off, i was wondering if there are suggestions as to what this residue may be and if it is possible to remove? ill try a few things but any suggestions are appreciated!

thanks

oh and i didnt get the screens i ordered, i may have missed them in the package but im pretty sure they didnt come with my adapter. ill have to double check and get back to you guys

norcal,

VapeVoice

It will be 3 weeks tomorrow with absolutely no combustion!!! All thanks to my Solo M105! I have had older box type vapes which were garbage, and gave up for some time and just smoked. Then I found the MFLB, and while I like it I always found it more of a way to stealthily "maintain" rather than get me to where I needed to be in the first place. I was going to buy an iolite last month but, before I made the purchase I came here to FC and did some research. I am SO glad I did. The Solo is incredible. Now I do have one question. I LOVE my M105, but I keep reading about advancements to the 106's and 107's. Is it worth me going through the hassle to get a 107 through warranty? And I purchased my Solo through Amazon, is it still covered? Thanks everyone!

VapeVoice,

vape4life

Banned for life
VapeVoice said:
It will be 3 weeks tomorrow with absolutely no combustion!!! All thanks to my Solo M105! I have had older box type vapes which were garbage, and gave up for some time and just smoked. Then I found the MFLB, and while I like it I always found it more of a way to stealthily "maintain" rather than get me to where I needed to be in the first place. I was going to buy an iolite last month but, before I made the purchase I came here to FC and did some research. I am SO glad I did. The Solo is incredible. Now I do have one question. I LOVE my M105, but I keep reading about advancements to the 106's and 107's. Is it worth me going through the hassle to get a 107 through warranty? And I purchased my Solo through Amazon, is it still covered? Thanks everyone!

Why does your M105 need warranty?

vape4life,
Top Bottom