Arizer Solo

got my gong attachment today!!!! and it works fucking flawlessly!!! I wasn't expecting it till late this week or even next to so big ups to the fast shipping!!!

VapeNStone,
ilovebOObs said:
wow my gong stem and stealth stem has arrived. mad props to planetvape for the free upgraded shipping, that was real awesome. i wasn't expecting it so it was a nice surprised. now time to test :brow:

i also ordered some screens, but they seem a little small, the screen will fall out of the stems. i wished they cut them over size so i can dome them or cut them to fit perfectly.

I found the screens are too small two. Its handy for cleaning but I lost all five within 2 weeks of getting them by dumping the accidentally in the garbage or leaving them in a stem and forgetting about them.

Blackpanthaa,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
PlanetVape said:
The screen size was chosen to purposely fall out when you dump the stem for easy cleaning, it gets held in tight by your herbs when in use.

Just out of curiosity, but why did you choose for a loose screen like that? To me personally it would be really annoying having to get out my tweezers to fish the screen out of my ABV jar every time I emptied a bowl.

OhTheAgony,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
OhTheAgony said:
PlanetVape said:
The screen size was chosen to purposely fall out when you dump the stem for easy cleaning, it gets held in tight by your herbs when in use.

Just out of curiosity, but why did you choose for a loose screen like that? To me personally it would be really annoying having to get out my tweezers to fish the screen out of my ABV jar every time I emptied a bowl.

After testing both tight screens and the looser ones, we found that after some use it was very difficult to get the stem clean without removing the tight screen. To get the tight screen out without damaging it was difficult and we even cracked one of the stems trying to get one out without using iso first. The screens were never intended to be domed, just to cover all 4 holes and help keep particulate matter from a standard grind in the bowl and out of your stem.

We want our customers to be happy with their purchase, if anyone who purchased a Solo screen pack doesn't like the loose fit, please respond back by replying to your emailed invoice with a nice note requesting oversized screens and we will mail you out oversized replacements that can be domed or trimmed to any tightness.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

hogleg

I remove and replace these domed screens daily if Im using my solo a lot but have never broke anything

hogleg,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
thats very cool of you to offer that thanks PV. man been having a blast with these stems. the gong stem is awesome, i got the 14mm one. first off the fit is really tight the first time i shoved it in the solo, but now its better, still takes a bit of pressure to shove it in. i think i like the tightness, since the solo will be upside down for the most part. the stealth adapter is real schweet too, having a blast walking around and taking sips heheh. i used the card board from the shipping package to make a donut shape cutout to put the solo in so it wouldn't shake around the cup. both of these make get direct draws stems too, the size and snugness makes it an even better portable stem then the stock imo.

ilovebOObs,

vape4life

Banned for life
Has anyone's stainless steel bowl discolored at all? Mine has a bit near the edges following the rim of the bowl type of thing.

vape4life,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Thanks for offering PV, but really, at the amount for them I'll just chalk it up as lesson learned and order some different ones next time round ordering something.

smokum,

tokinginger

vape4life said:
Has anyone's stainless steel bowl discolored at all? Mine has a bit near the edges following the rim of the bowl type of thing.
Mine has, and I cleaned it with ISO, didn't get rid of the color, only lightened a bit. I did turn the unit on while I was doing it as ISO will not combust at temps the unit can create.

tokinginger,

tokinginger

ilovebOObs said:
wow my gong stem and stealth stem has arrived. mad props to planetvape for the free upgraded shipping, that was real awesome. i wasn't expecting it so it was a nice surprised. now time to test :brow:

i also ordered some screens, but they seem a little small, the screen will fall out of the stems. i wished they cut them over size so i can dome them or cut them to fit perfectly.
Which is the stealth stem?

tokinginger,
PlanetVape said:
OhTheAgony said:
PlanetVape said:

After testing both tight screens and the looser ones, we found that after some use it was very difficult to get the stem clean without removing the tight screen. To get the tight screen out without damaging it was difficult and we even cracked one of the stems trying to get one out without using iso first. The screens were never intended to be domed, just to cover all 4 holes and help keep particulate matter from a standard grind in the bowl and out of your stem.

We want our customers to be happy with their purchase, if anyone who purchased a Solo screen pack doesn't like the loose fit, please respond back by replying to your emailed invoice with a nice note requesting oversized screens and we will mail you out oversized replacements that can be domed or trimmed to any tightness.
P.V.

You guys are great. Costumer service is way above and beyond what you typically see for online sites. If only other business' put it the effort you guys do. Keep up the good work, seems to be paying off!

Blackpanthaa,
tokinginger said:
vape4life said:
Mine has, and I cleaned it with ISO, didn't get rid of the color, only lightened a bit. I did turn the unit on while I was doing it as ISO will not combust at temps the unit can create.

It might not combust but it definitely evaporates the second it his the bowl.

Blackpanthaa,

vape4life

Banned for life
Just an update on my M107 stems after much use. Looks like Arizer got this fit issue right now. At first they were super tight like most of yours, however after alot of use all 3 of my stems go in and out effortlessly. They also spin/turn if I manually do it, but they won't spin on their own and won't fall out. It's awesome because there is definitely airflow because they are not super tight, yet they are tight enough not to move on their own or fall out.

I have not seen a single problem with the M107 yet, except I think I should have bought a black one, because the paint on the silver doesn't seem very good and scratches and marks up really easily.

vape4life,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Here's my set-up.

I put a piece of cotton at the tip of stem to (sort of) filter the oil leaving the stem. You can see it builds up pretty heavily. Then, when it gets hard to pull, or clogged, I pull out the cotton. In the picture I pulled out the cotton a bit so you can see.

I haven't seen any oil collect in my Vaper Tamer using this technique...so maybe it's working? I want to keep my Vaper Tamer as clean as possible.

In the picture, there is another brand new stem to see the comparison, and difference of color from the one with oil collected.

solostems.jpg

sessnet,
ilovebOObs said:

So sick dude. I'm sitting here thinking how it would be a pain to have to slide it out of the cup to turn it off and on. Then I scroll a lil further and see the cutout for the controls. Nice work. Gotta order on of those stealth adapters now.

E.F.Searles,

cycleb

All well and good on the stealth set-ups, but doesn't your herb get pretty dark without even drawing on it? What do you do between hits? .

cycleb,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
E.F.Searles said:
So sick dude. I'm sitting here thinking how it would be a pain to have to slide it out of the cup to turn it off and on. Then I scroll a lil further and see the cutout for the controls. Nice work. Gotta order on of those stealth adapters now.

yeah its mush easier to use now with the cut out, turning on and off and checking temps is a breeze now.

cycleb said:
All well and good on the stealth set-ups, but doesn't your herb get pretty dark without even drawing on it? What do you do between hits? .

i exhale :cool:

biojuggernaut said:
So what is the stealth adapter? Just a red stem?

i reposted the pic, the stealth adapter is the glass part, you can attach tubing or straw to it.

ilovebOObs,
Top Bottom