**Ball vape comparison megathread** Compare your balls.

Which ball vape do you prefer?

• Flowerpot B0

Votes: 48 19.1%
  • Flowerpot B1

Votes: 71 28.3%
  • Flowerpot B2

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Old Head freight train

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Pinky

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Qaroma Ceroma \ Quartz

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Qaroma Taroma 2 \ XL

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • DC ELEV8R with Rubies.

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Cloud connoisseur Halo \ Atlas

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • DDave Extraction Contraption

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

coolbreeze

Presales are open on the Phase3 Zirconia wireless diffuser, the ZXXL:

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
This has been confusing me.

As I understand it, this one is the original weedeater head.

This is the new "B1 nut" being sold through cannabis hardware.

The one that I've picked up is kind of halfway in between. I don't think it's the Weedeater with the Weedeater limitations, but I'm not sure which head mine is, which is a bummer if I ever want to buy the part to make the Flowerpot a traditional baller had.
@AndyO check out the Australian listing, its the old version, we are always versions behind, it annoys me and its why I almost always buy from overseas - this just has a titanium weave screen instead of a machined screen

flowerpot-b1-nut-632.jpg

https://instavape.com.au/products/flowerpot-b1-nut?_pos=20&_sid=ecfb7f184&_ss=r

AndyO

@AndyO check out the Australian listing, its the old version, we are always versions behind, it annoys me and its why I almost always buy from overseas - this just has a titanium weave screen instead of a machined screen

flowerpot-b1-nut-632.jpg

https://instavape.com.au/products/flowerpot-b1-nut?_pos=20&_sid=ecfb7f184&_ss=r

Yep, it turns out this is the "b1 nut" - which instavape weren't able to confirm either way for me when I asked - but it helped me confirm what the actual device was! (Thanks for your help along the way too!)

Despite getting the Screwball diffuser head and the Flowerpot injector head for variety, now that I know it's a B1 nut compatible with current parts, I'll order the diffuser head for the B1 at some point just to have it and experiment with it. (I may get a whole new head housing to get the machined screen.)

I got a new shipment in from the pharmacy in on Monday, and I've been using both ball vapes side by side - at this point I just enjoy every aspect of using the diffuser head more than the injector.

AndyO

There's no real good reason to be collecting multiple ball vapes that do pretty much the same thing, right?

As chronicled recently in this thread, I've had the Screwball for maybe a month now; within a few days of getting it, my mate decided the Screwball was infinitely better than his B1 injector, so I bought that off him as well.

I love them both so much. And with money burning a hole in my pocket + anticipated increased difficulty getting these things in Australia, I can't help but feel like I need the Taroma 360 or the Thermal Twist.

I don't need them, right? This would just be a really unnecessary expenditure? Could I possibly justify either of them?

(The actual upgrade here if I have money burning a whole in my pocket is the Electropath, right?)

coolbreeze

There's no real good reason to be collecting multiple ball vapes that do pretty much the same thing, right?

As chronicled recently in this thread, I've had the Screwball for maybe a month now; within a few days of getting it, my mate decided the Screwball was infinitely better than his B1 injector, so I bought that off him as well.

I love them both so much. And with money burning a hole in my pocket + anticipated increased difficulty getting these things in Australia, I can't help but feel like I need the Taroma 360 or the Thermal Twist.

I don't need them, right? This would just be a really unnecessary expenditure? Could I possibly justify either of them?

(The actual upgrade here if I have money burning a whole in my pocket is the Electropath, right?)
The Electropath or the 360 seem like they'd add something different to your collection. Do you know if the Screwball fits the Electropath well? Fwiw, the Verdavap (or a Thermal Accumulator) would add portability to your kit.

Also I would be remiss if I didn't suggest the Phase3 ZX, an awesome daily driver one-hitter flavor vape. Your current and desired collection can do larger loads very well, the ZX does amazing things with tiny amounts.

AndyO

The Electropath or the 360 seem like they'd add something different to your collection. Do you know if the Screwball fits the Electropath well? Fwiw, the Verdavap (or a Thermal Accumulator) would add portability to your kit.

Also I would be remiss if I didn't suggest the Phase3 ZX, an awesome daily driver one-hitter flavor vape. Your current and desired collection can do larger loads very well, the ZX does amazing things with tiny amounts.

Lol. VerdaVap is on the way when they're mailed this week or next. I guess I should probably hold off and see how I go.

The 2 I suggested are just the 2 that are still in stock at my local store here in Melbourne, Australia. I was tossing up the Taroma vs the Screwball before I went with the SB, the main reason being that replacement parts for the Taroma were expensive, and I'm still likely to run into issues with availability. (I'm not really a flavour chaser, but that wasn't a major consideration.) And the thermal twist was just interesting to me cos it's a different kind of "ball" vape, which is how I'd justify it to myself.

Good suggestion with the VerdaVap though, I should at least wait til that gets here.

Top Bottom