Zeal and Ω

caliganja420

When will the international zeal order open up?? What plug does it come with? Looking to get one for my friend in Spain

caliganja420,

coolbreeze

Does anyone know what the Omega Bowl Adapter is? It's not clear from the pics or the description:

Also, extra handle rings are available!

SixStringToker

Naked member
The bowl adaptor is basically the top part for a coiled bowl assembly that sorta looks like a tethered head, but it's actually a heated bowl:

image.png

It screws into the Omega's injector adapter to make the complete bowl assembly.

coolbreeze

The bowl adaptor is basically the top part for a coiled bowl assembly that sorta looks like a tethered head, but it's actually a heated bowl:

image.png

It screws into the Omega's injector adapter to make the complete bowl assembly.
So then you load that, set it in the pipe, and then you use the diffuser assembly to pull heat through the herbs in the bowl a la the Flower Kettle?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
So then you load that, set it in the pipe, and then you use the diffuser assembly to pull heat through the herbs in the bowl a la the Flower Kettle?
I think the flower kettle's electro path bowl is more inspired by the sublimator. This was independent evolution from people (including iDB) fucking around with the Omega multiplier pieces.

Although I think the seed of the idea is even older because iDB told me about a similar thing before the Omega was released.

coolbreeze

I think the flower kettle's electro path bowl is more inspired by the sublimator. This was independent evolution from people (including iDB) fucking around with the Omega multiplier pieces.

Although I think the seed of the idea is even older because iDB told me about a similar thing before the Omega was released.
Interesting. Love to hear what people think about it. Of course now he'll have to figure out how to make it wireless... ; )

I haven't really tried adding conduction tbh, maybe I'll experiment with the shovelhead/Zeal.

jmoneygrip

I have a koilboi as my first ball vape and oh man does the omega look fantastic as a wireless setup.

I use an injector bowl with built in carb, I guess with this I would clip the bowl to my piece and remove the omega from the bowl to clear it instead?

jmoneygrip,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I have a koilboi as my first ball vape and oh man does the omega look fantastic as a wireless setup.

I use an injector bowl with built in carb, I guess with this I would clip the bowl to my piece and remove the omega from the bowl to clear it instead?
That would totally work. Or you could also buy a carbed pass-through too. I almost always use one with my ball vapes. You could also use the 18mm Omega module and your existing bowl.

Last edited:

jmoneygrip

That would totally work. Or you could also buy a carbed pass-through too. I almost always use one with my ball vapes. You could also use the 18mm Omega module and your existing bowl.
I didn’t see any carbed bowls on the cloud connoisseur site, did I miss them?

jmoneygrip,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I didn’t see any carbed bowls on the cloud connoisseur site, did I miss them?
Nope they don't sell them, though their dry catches have a carb.

I don't think I have seen a diffuser bowl with a built in carb, but you could probably get one built.

My personal preference is for the carb to be on the other side of the bowl so it helps to clear your hit.

Bababouy

So my bowl adapter got here today. I set itup using the 18 injector and use my wireless Omega to heat it. I have the screen set at the very top setting which makes for a quick strong heat soak. I like it more than the shovelhead so far. A very nice bowl if you’re looking to add some conduction .
I’ve had mine for a few days and have been using it with a barrel coil around it for extra conduction, running that coil at 430 on the PID and the omega between 560-590. The AVB is coming out nice and consistently dark edge to edge. No need to tamp or anything for consistent results. Vapor feels thicker and flavor is not affected as much as expected. If you have a coil and extra PID I’d recommend trying it out.

The bowl adapter can also be setup to function as a ball vape itself if you use two screens and fill it with balls. It’s fun to play with especially at the price.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
When a wireless Omega kit in 220V?
We need options for Europe!
There has been the 220v kit in the CC site several times. I suspect they are sold out of the 220v coils. On discord, iDB mentioned that some kits will be restocked this weekend. I'm not sure if International kits are a part of that.

The best place to keep up on restock announcements is discord, but I'll update this thread if I see the 220v kits come back.

Oden

There has been the 220v kit in the CC site several times. I suspect they are sold out of the 220v coils. On discord, iDB mentioned that some kits will be restocked this weekend. I'm not sure if International kits are a part of that.

The best place to keep up on restock announcements is discord, but I'll update this thread if I see the 220v kits come back.
Ok thanks for sharing.
But there was never an Omega Wireless Lite kit. With coil installation?
This is the one that interests me

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Ok thanks for sharing.
But there was never an Omega Wireless Lite kit. With coil installation?
This is the one that interests me
The Wireless lite kit (and the armor one, I think) was available in 110, 220, and 230v. You just had to specify your voltage. It was a little bit buried in the listing:

Operating voltage: please place in memos what is needed

People in North America were confused by the different options. I talked to a few people who bought the wrong kit because they thought more voltage meant more power.

Oden

The Wireless lite kit (and the armor one, I think) was available in 110, 220, and 230v. You just had to specify your voltage. It was a little bit buried in the listing:

People in North America were confused by the different options. I talked to a few people who bought the wrong kit because they thought more voltage meant more power.

Ok thanks again.
I'll wait for the next supply and monitor CC's discord

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Ok thanks again.
I'll wait for the next supply and monitor CC's discord
Omega Armor and lite wireless kits available on the site. Wired and Zeal kits too.

Jojofernz

Omega Armor and lite wireless kits available on the site. Wired and Zeal kits too.
If only I waited a day to buy vapes damn they were all sold out yesterday

Jojofernz,

chillmike

I dunno if FC's search function just sucks or for some mind-blowingly unknown reason, no one has specifically or pointedly straight-up asked or answered about if the O'Connell Woodworks TKO Infinity bowls work with the Zeal and/or Omega diffuser-wise, and if so - how well they work and compare to the classic champ, CH's Shovelheads...??! Also - while I'm at it; what about the same question about B2Cvape's metal bowl... (which if not necessarily as good as Shovelhead when compared due to the height/distance of the bowl from the head - I was wondering if that still might be the best option if I bought to just throw on the lathe and chop off enough of the length to be the perfect height for the Omega...?)?? Trying to make sure I have the best bowl setup possible and NEED the answers to these questions fwiends...!

...and since I'm making a rare FC appearance on this thread (sowwy I'm sucha stranger these days... it's either discord seshin or work these days mostly lol 😋💨💨) - thought I'd let you guys know about my Omega setup I'm working on. Haven't made a formal post yet cuz I wanted to show it off when it was at least closer to the finishing it, but I'm working on a double Omega setup. Bought the enclosure and want to see if I can get a 3d-printed bottom for it to attach a 2nd pid, but have the coil/handle rail too so I'll be having one tetherless (which is what I have it setup with right now as a diffuser with the top 1/4 of balls being silver, and the rest rubies - been absolutely loving the performance and experience so far), and then once I get my first shipment of my alternative better thermal conductivity material balls, I'll be setting up the coiled head with the diffuser and those special balls and have the tetherless for probably the 14mm injector if I can find a good bowl for it (what were people talking about with the phase3 ZX bowl not being a good fit - any clarification would be helpful, as well as good 14mm recommendations), or if not, then 18mm injector...

I can't wait to be able to show everyone... In the process of finding/getting a new rig for the setup as well. Any help with/about all the bowl questions (TKO Infinity diffuser bowl & b2cvape diffuser/metal bowl vs. CH Shovelhead, also Phase3 ZX injector bowl, SKO 14mm injector?) would be extremely helpful and much appreciated if anyone can shed some light... Much love and stay litty! 😎🙏❤️💨💨💨

Last edited:
chillmike,
Reactions: 99944nt

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
if the O'Connell Woodworks TKO Infinity bowls work with the Zeal and/or Omega diffuser-wise, and if so - how well they work and compare to the classic champ, CH's Shovelheads...??
The TKO infinity bowl works with the Omega and Zeal. I like it better with my Omega than my TKO. It's especially nice with the Omega upside down.

I still like the Shovelhead better. I'm still getting to know the new CC Vulcan bowl but I'm liking it so far.
TKO Infinity diffuser bowl & b2cvape diffuser/metal bowl vs. CH Shovelhead, also Phase3 ZX injector bowl, SKO 14mm injector?
I think the SKO bowl is fine but nothing special. The phase3 glass bowl is great. I don't have the zirc phase3 bowl. But my favorite is my JoDa CouchLog WPA for the 14mm injector.

The best bowls from my collection for the Omega are:
* Newish mesh screen glass bowl from CC
* JoDa CouchLog WPA
* Tinymight WPAs for the 18mm injector.

Lots of other great bowls to swap in for variety, but those are my top ones.

Honorable mention for the new dfreez socket-style bowls. These are fantastic.

Last edited:

cvs8floz

Tried the bowl adapter with the corded coil for the first time last night, used it with the 18mm injector bottom but all the other bottoms fit too. I settled on 415 for temp after starting at 400 and going up to 420. Loaded 3-4 scoops and tamped them down, also used a carb cap. This gave me instantaneous thick conduction vapor that only lasted about 2 seconds, then the vapor flow goes to a trickle no matter how long or hard you pull. You can hit it again about 20 seconds later to get another 2 seconds of full vapor and keep going for 5-6 hits. If you like short hits with instant vapor, this is it. It is almost like a dispenser that releases measured hits at certain intervals, this suits my style of vaping, but I also enjoy slightly longer hits which I was unable to get with this setup.

FlimsyKnuckle

Tried the bowl adapter with the corded coil for the first time last night, used it with the 18mm injector bottom but all the other bottoms fit too. I settled on 415 for temp after starting at 400 and going up to 420. Loaded 3-4 scoops and tamped them down, also used a carb cap. This gave me instantaneous thick conduction vapor that only lasted about 2 seconds, then the vapor flow goes to a trickle no matter how long or hard you pull. You can hit it again about 20 seconds later to get another 2 seconds of full vapor and keep going for 5-6 hits. If you like short hits with instant vapor, this is it. It is almost like a dispenser that releases measured hits at certain intervals, this suits my style of vaping, but I also enjoy slightly longer hits which I was unable to get with this setup.
I run 450-500 for session vaping temps. 400 works but is just a bit too thin for me.

FlimsyKnuckle,
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Top Bottom