XVape XLUX ROFFU

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Would you be able to tell me the measurement of the overall diameter of the tube (the part that sticks out above the vape)?
I'm trying to see if it will fit inside a Dabcap WPA adapter.
Are you aware that the "glass mouthpiece" is also a wpa?
Not sure if you need that dubcap thing at all.
The glass mp/wpa can be used with or without the glass in it at all, if there is any interference with your glass.
The black base of it is the wpa.

Of course, as seen more in earlier parts of this thread, there is the JoDaGlass wpa, a relatively inexpensive custom piece that replaces even the chamber and takes the vape to another level.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I was right, I didn’t like the mouthpiece but I’m loving the glass one 👍
Neither did I to start with but it does grow on you.:tup:
there is the JoDaGlass wpa
These look really nice,
c6-a48131-5-fbc-4-bfa-8378-5-ca426-d9-ec4-a-jpg.43082

hinglemccringleberry

Are you aware that the "glass mouthpiece" is also a wpa?
Not sure if you need that dubcap thing at all.
The glass mp/wpa can be used with or without the glass in it at all, if there is any interference with your glass.
The black base of it is the wpa.
I'm trying to use the Roffu with a Sneaky Pete Fishbowl bubbler which is intended for a Dynavap tip. It's the only water piece I own. My question came from being curious if the Roffu glass stem will fit the dabcap so I can use that bubbler with it. I'm assuming that the Roffu WPA is incompatible with that bubbler unless you use something like a dabcap.
But I just realized that I may be able to mount the dabcap straight onto that bubbler and use the Roffu + WPA with it!

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I'm trying to use the Roffu with a Sneaky Pete Fishbowl bubbler which is intended for a Dynavap tip. It's the only water piece I own. My question came from being curious if the Roffu glass stem will fit the dabcap so I can use that bubbler with it. I'm assuming that the Roffu WPA is incompatible with that bubbler unless you use something like a dabcap.
But I just realized that I may be able to mount the dabcap straight onto that bubbler and use the Roffu + WPA with it!
Order one and when it comes I'm sure you can work something out, maybe even just holding the roffu wpa snug against the inlet tube on that bubbler.
I use glass dry now (a jhook or similar) and I like the flavor better, still get the cooling.

Ultimately I suggest that you get something with a 14m female glass inlet, makes it so much easier, and for future.

But actually, I don't look to Roffu for a heavy hitter so much lately, even though it will perform (especially with the JoDaGlass wpa). I use it as a nice little pocket vape, always with the glass mp. Tasty, smooth.

hinglemccringleberry

Coolio, thank you.

Now I'm wondering if the v3 Pro bubble straw is also 14mm at the base.... If so, it would fit directly into the Roffu WPA opening. And that would be sweet..

hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: BigJr48

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
The Roffu Glass mp that I have measures 10mm o.d., btw.
The Roffu chamber glass tube is 14mm.
The glass for xmax adapter is a lot bigger than Roffu glass mp, it's like 14mm.
Sorry I measured wrong.
The glass is 10mm, the rubber bit is 14mm
Since we are measuring. Isn't the Roffu Glass chamber 13mm and not 14mm?

Petetbay

Anyone use the silicone sleeve for their Ruffu and finds it just slips off if you hold the top part? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I found both top and bottom sleeves are loose and use silicone bands from a Starry skin I cut up, now they move only when I want them to. I find the top sleeve is the important one because it gets hot, the body not so much just warm.

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

I found both top and bottom sleeves are loose and use silicone bands from a Starry skin I cut up, now they move only when I want them to. I find the top sleeve is the important one because it gets hot, the body not so much just warm.
Weird...the heater is in the bottom part, so the bottom part gets hot for me. The top isn't as bad

viargentum

Has anyone here tried the Roffu with the WPA as a mouthpiece in conjunction with the silicon sleeve/body armor? I'm Interested in the improved airflow with the WPA/MP, and the heat insulation, but am unclear as to if the WPA will fit with the sleeve. Thanks!

hinglemccringleberry

Has anyone here tried the Roffu with the WPA as a mouthpiece in conjunction with the silicon sleeve/body armor? I'm Interested in the improved airflow with the WPA/MP, and the heat insulation, but am unclear as to if the WPA will fit with the sleeve. Thanks!
Just use the sleeve for the bottom of the unit only. That's the only one that's needed since the heater is in the bottom part and only the bottom part gets really hot.

hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: LesPlenty

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I don't have the sleeve, but I do have the wpa. It appears that you could cut out the top of the upper section of the silicone jacket (sleeve), the part that covers a small portion of the standard mp. It would still form a full band around the upper section of Roffu.

vapviking,

Sativapo

I have both and indeed it doesn't fit unless you cut it. But it's a shame cause it fits well with the standard mouthpiece. I just don't use the upper silicon with the WPA.

Petetbay

Sleeve works no problem with the wpa, no need to modify, the wpa joint fits the sleeve opening on top perfectly. :2c:

Top Bottom