Weird News Stories of the Day.....

florduh

image.png

Reminds of this quote from Sarte. While he specifies antisemites, it applies to fascists in general.

ErZVdCIVgAEgEMX.jpg

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

cosimo

The nation of Columbia chose the funniest possible time to do this.

Yeah, our president loves doing crazy stuff that get right wing people furious.

Edit: by "our president" Im talking about me and my other fellow Colombians.

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I think it's true that Biden makes right wingers mad, calling Petro right wing is wildly incorrect. He is famous for being literally the first left wing president in Columbia's history. His policies are a decidedly left leaning from LGBT rights to protecting Columbia's water from the effects of climate change.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: florduh

cosimo

I think it's true that Biden makes right wingers mad, calling Petro right wing is wildly incorrect. He is famous for being literally the first left wing president in Columbia's history. His policies are a decidedly left leaning from LGBT rights to protecting Columbia's water from the effects of climate change.
uhhh who is sayinng he is right wing? BTW its Colombia, not Columbia.

cosimo,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
uhhh who is sayinng he is right wing? BTW its Colombia, not Columbia.
In response to the article about him you said this:
That sounds like you meant that the president of Columbia was right wing.

Edit: it just NOW occurred to me that you probably live in Colombia. I am an idiot. I thought you meant Biden when you said, "our president". :doh:

cosimo

Oops. Sorry about that typo too. I'm blowing it today. I don't know if you saw my edit but I just realized that you probably live in Colombia not the US, as I assumed.
hehehe it's all good. common mistake. I do realize most here are from USA so i should have clarified what i mean by "our president".

anyhow, Petro is very controvesial here.

Top Bottom