Vapman

coolbreeze

I will, thanks. So this is my cart. Is there a comment or something you would like to add?
Also the glass WPA. It works well with the V2 if you're going through water. Otherwise, looks good I think. The Vapman lighter is a great little torch, if you need one for any reason. I'd check on the egg, though, because my last vapman came in the bag (which is kind of nice too).

jbm

Well, after hemming and hawing I bought the walnut Lotus and satinwood VM. You should all wait; new discounts should be appearing any minute now, LOL. Am I to understand that the new station won’t work with hash out of the box?
Thanks, do mean the long Vapman borosilicate glass mouthpiece?
That’s the one. It’s very good.

Last edited:

DrShoe

I did not think that the special adjustment they made makes a Day or night difference, maybe more of a 10°C difference.
My Station works perfect ootb with hash, but i am looking for lower temps for both anyways. That means about 4-5 for Flower and 6-7 for hash. Smoking Cigarettes for the half of my life demand its Tribute in the end and inhaling vapour that is too hot/harsh/much is no fun todays.

In the end you can use the Controller of the Station just as a orientation and leave the vapman some more seconds on the Station when the light turns Green if you need some extra heat.

@condition egg out, vapcase in. And get a lighter for it.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I am ready to get a vapman for 4/20. I was between this or the sticky brick. Decided to order vapman as from what I read is great for microdosing and traditional hash. Also the heating station is a plus and I think to add it to my cart. Do I have to leave a note to set it up for higher temps in order to use with concentrates, as I read in the previous page? Can I set it at home?
I use INSTAGRAM to speak with them...and I would email them. I would ask them in as many places possible...they do everything themselves so, I always know that and I just wait for them...they always get back to you.

condition

@condition egg out, vapcase in. And get a lighter for it.
Thank you, I have many torches, but you mean to order the full case with different compartments instead of the egg? I am not sure if I need it. BTW I tried contacting a rep through the (inviting) chat button, but have not received a reply. I may proceed anyway.

@Dr. G ok I wrote above before reading yours.

coolbreeze

Well, after hemming and hawing I bought the walnut Lotus and satinwood VM. You should all wait; new discounts should be appearing any minute now, LOL. Am I to understand that the new station won’t work with hash out of the box?
Same! And no, it'll work with hash. I've only done it once so far but everything seemed fine within the 6-8 range. I think I bumped it to 9 at the end but it was done already. I think if I were buying it to use mainly with hash, I would look at that 4-5 for flower and 6-8 for hash and prefer it skewed more toward the end where there's potentially more usage and need, ie, the hot end, just in case my experience is unsatisfactory to another user and/or other concentrates may need more heat.

In other words, there's not much use for the 1-4 part of the dial, but 8-9 can be made potentially more useful by being a little hotter.

the_hexx

Team Hash
To all new station owners: after some initial complaints about packaging, visual imperfections, calibration etc, how are you finding your stations a few weeks in? Thinking of taking the plunge for 4/20 but, apart from one positive review lately, this early feedback seems to have left a sour taste.

I would also like to know from someone who has both the old and the new stations, is there any difference other than calibration, and would you say that one works better over the other?
So my station arrived just yesterday, thanks to the feedback I got from you all.

I emailed the guys and asked them to calibrate it hotter as I will mainly use it with traditional hash.

First impressions were that this thing looks very minimalist and stylish, in keeping with what the Inhale team have delivered so far. It’s also bigger than I expected, in fact it looks positively gigantic next to my Heat Island!

For my first hash bowl I turned the dial to 5 and, using the Jess method a few pages back, I sipped on a couple of hits that were very light, then 5-6 beautiful and tasty hits, with much juice still left. Then after a small break I finished off the bowl at 7-8 on the dial.

The manual mentions that ‘if the vapor feels too cool maintain the current setting, as optimal temperature is achieved over consecutive heating cycles’. I think this is key; expect to have a couple of wispy hits in the beginning, but as the bowl progresses it becomes a wonderful sipping ritual.

One thing I didn’t like was the 5 min auto-shutdown feature. I tend to vape in intervals and would much rather not have to turn it on and off multiple times during a session.

Other than that it’s a clear winner. I have to admit that my Vapmans have been feeling a bit neglected lately as other vapes have taken their place in the rotation, but now they’re back with a bang.

Thank you all for steering me in the right direction!

Last edited:

Jess

@the_hexx thanks for the mention. I’ve been using it that way still. Hits every time.

Has anyone used the station to clean the bowl yet??? This is not what it was intended for and you may burn yourself. So please be careful. I place on the station on the Vapman without the middle piece and let it warm up. As it’s warming I can see smoke and I take a cotton swab, hold it down and go to town cleaning all the black off the bowl. I then put the middle piece on while it’s in the station in order to remove it. A couple more swipes and almost perfect. It gets the majority of it off and I think this is the most I’ve used it with hash without it being dirty. Another “feature” of the station.

the_hexx

Team Hash
@the_hexx thanks for the mention. I’ve been using it that way still. Hits every time.

Has anyone used the station to clean the bowl yet??? This is not what it was intended for and you may burn yourself. So please be careful. I place on the station on the Vapman without the middle piece and let it warm up. As it’s warming I can see smoke and I take a cotton swab, hold it down and go to town cleaning all the black off the bowl. I then put the middle piece on while it’s in the station in order to remove it. A couple more swipes and almost perfect. It gets the majority of it off and I think this is the most I’ve used it with hash without it being dirty. Another “feature” of the station.
Nice, I still heat the Vapman with a torch before cleaning but I can see this working! I always use a concentrate sieve for my hash sessions, which I remove and then torch and clean with ISO. I’ve never dared to use hash on my Vapmans without a sieve, even though a lot of people here seem to do so with no issues.

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
One thing I didn’t like was the 5 min auto-shutdown feature. I tend to vape in intervals and would much rather not have to turn it on and off multiple times during a session.
I too, expressed this 5 min auto shut down was something I needed to get used to. However, after using it exclusively for the first week I received, and multiple times a week thereafter, it has saved my bum a few times during mid session when something else catches my attention! Congratulations and enjoy!

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Just to tell you guys, I am the happy owner of a heating station and I am totally satisfied with it.

It works like a charm as well with herbs or resin and it is a game changer for me in my vapman use.
It brings the ceremonial to a new level!
The station is very well made and so beautiful! I really dig this green metal paired with the olive wood!

With my two vapmans (swiss and italian), we say "Thanks a lot @David and Michael " :tup::clap::D

Woolf

Do you need any adjustments or different settings when you want to use an older vapman or version 2?
Nice Greets!

Woolf,

Zak McKracken

Damn I want to get a new station but the faulty one I'm returning is taking it's sweet time travelling in Italy for the last 10 days...And I don't want to order before I get the refund.

Cycles isn’t must.
I use without pre-heat.

1 - 7 sec.
2 - 5.5 sec.
3 - 5.5 sec.
4 - 6 sec.
Stirring.
5 - 6 sec.
6 - 5.5 sec.
7 - 6.5 sec.
8 - 6.5 sec.

With Honest lighter (Vapman spray little bit less butane than Honest).

Whitest spot of the flame - on the tip of heating chamber.
Flame length - 12mm.
65-D7-DF60-47-CD-4076-A1-A0-24569421-CC83.jpg

It’s the colour of AVB, that I get.
DBCA0206-D17-C-4-B13-B9-C8-B67-B5-DEF2-B44.jpg

Maybe you will consider to clean the pan after vaping with piece of paper, that wrapped on toothpick.

I use bamboo PFAS-free paper or non-toxic bamboo paper of Caboo
4086-F202-47-A7-4-A74-BD22-E6-A534-A74-BCE.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for 2nd msg - edit unavailable already.

About outside use.

Vapman pretty easy to use outside, if you not try to see the flame in daylight. Hands remember. Try to point, like you do at home. Put the lighter little bit closer. The flame you can hear. The count you already know. Strong wind - your back to wind - hold vapman little bit closer to chest, the tunnel parallel to wind, so the flame gets little bit turbo.

Of course, don’t vape in buses, but to hold it - no problem at all - you have 3 free fingers even to hold the post)))

To open or to close the vapman? Just one simple rule - never in hurry - middle section and mouthpiece may disassemble.
So better to get inside of public transport, to settle and then to disassemble the vapman.

449-D049-A-CB20-4-F5-C-9-EFF-BAE61-CAA0-EAB.jpg

C35012-BE-CBC8-4-B5-B-A566-46266-DD9-FE40.jpg

3-F34345-C-1-A31-4479-A383-82-AE24-BC5335.jpg

BE282-CA0-A007-4402-8821-2-F54-E286-B4-B9.jpg

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Hi folks

Considering buying an OG swiss/Rene vapman in walnut.

Can't decide if I want pure or classic.

I already own an Italian classic olive and love it.

Tend to favour hash over flower.

So I'm ok with the torch. But prefer higher temperatures due to hash preference.

I've seen some OG swiss models mica with text on it. Not an attractive look.

Any thoughts people.
I'm leaning pure as I love the wood look but concerned hash usage may scorch the wood, so maybe classic. Arghhh.
Cheers

Hi folks

Considering buying an OG swiss/Rene vapman in walnut.

Can't decide if I want pure or classic.

I already own an Italian classic olive and love it.

Tend to favour hash over flower.

So I'm ok with the torch. But prefer higher temperatures due to hash preference.

I've seen some OG swiss models mica with text on it. Not an attractive look.

Any thoughts people.
I'm leaning pure as I love the wood look but concerned hash usage may scorch the wood, so maybe classic. Arghhh.
Cheers
If you have opportunity to take Walnut Classic Swiss OG and you consider to take it - take it. You will not regret, because of print on mica. Especially for high temp.

kokolokokolokon

I tried the station.
Great quality product, very, very beautiful and it feels good in the hand. I easy to use and safe to use if you are high

But! I going to send it back to recalibrate it.
I dont look for huge clouds with the vapman (i have others for that) and I use to use it with hash.
To get visible vapor with herb i have to set the station at 7 and for hash i need to set it at 9 and making 3 heat ups to get what i want. (And i dont see the point about making reheats to get what you want with the station)

I talked with Inhale and I have been kindly told to send the station back + my vapman to recalibrate it. (I have told them to raise the calibration a lot) :)

Seinen

I tried the station.
Great quality product, very, very beautiful and it feels good in the hand. I easy to use and safe to use if you are high

But! I going to send it back to recalibrate it.
I dont look for huge clouds with the vapman (i have others for that) and I use to use it with hash.
To get visible vapor with herb i have to set the station at 7 and for hash i need to set it at 9 and making 3 heat ups to get what i want. (And i dont see the point about making reheats to get what you want with the station)

I talked with Inhale and I have been kindly told to send the station back + my vapman to recalibrate it. (I have told them to raise the calibration a lot) :)
I had exactly the same experience so I sent it back too. Could you keep us posted on the new calibration with hash ?

passenger

is this thing on?
The way the station works (as I understand it) it is always possible to let your Vapman sit just a little longer on the station post after the green light shows up if you want to run it hotter. The post is heated to 300°C and then it's ready to bring your Vapman bowl to speed. The green light indicates when it's time to pick it up is all. After you pick up the Vapman, the post gets reheated to 300°C.

kokolokokolokon

I had exactly the same experience so I sent it back too. Could you keep us posted on the new calibration with hash ?
Of course i will!

The way the station works (as I understand it) it is always possible to let your Vapman sit just a little longer on the station post after the green light shows up if you want to run it hotter. The post is heated to 300°C and then it's ready to bring your Vapman bowl to speed. The green light indicates when it's time to pick it up is all. After you pick up the Vapman, the post gets reheated to 300°C.
I tried to let the vapman more time after the green light but the results where similar

Another thing: I don´t know if the yellow and red light are similimar but i´m a little colorblind and i dont diferentiate them, so i try to let the vapman and see if the light starts to blink or it becomes white (or keep me watching it until i see the "light position" changing :lol:)

Top Bottom