TinyMight / TM 2

Sto.Oned

I just looked at VGoodiez for ideas and noticed the base XL cooling stem is now down to $12 USD, the only way you can get anything cheaper than that is to buy this: https://lampworksupply.com/product/lenz-14-23-male-uber-ground-joint

Note, that second thing isn't really a cooling stem, I tried it as an experiment but don't really recommend it. It's OK, but not great, reasonable for < $4. It's somewhat cooling due to the extra thick glass.
Interesting. Would be nice if also shipping are around that price.
So it exactly fit tm? Could i add something inside to increase coolness, or it would be complicate to let it stay inside?

Regarding VGoodiez, You mean that default tm cu is sold for 12 dollars? Again, shipping to Europe are fair enough?

.... Did you not read my reply to you?

If you want to ruin it, go ahead and paint it, if you want quality colored parts for some reason, just buy the ones from the person who sells them anodized... Look up the specs for the cooling unit parts if you want and source them where you can cheap?
Sorry i missed your previous reply.
But i checked the official tm website and in the three pages of accessories i wouldn't be able to see any colored ring /button.
If you refer to anyone else, i think they only fit tm2 and not 1.

Anyway, should i keep only Cu in the standard glass or should i add basket screen or something?
It could be good to keep more clean the cu and it's mesh.
I used just few times at the beginning, it's not super comfortable both for fit and for quantity.

Sto.Oned,

EarthworldTim

But i checked the official tm website and in the three pages of accessories i wouldn't be able to see any colored ring /button.

Anyway, should i keep only Cu in the standard glass or should i add basket screen or something?
I used just few times at the beginning, it's not super comfortable both for fit and for quantity.
Basket screens and 6mm boro beads.

Edit: Screens available from vendors below, boro is available everywhere including Amazon.

EarthworldTim,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Sorry if that wasn't clear, they are not the official TM made, as I said, they are made by the company that makes that bowl whatever it's called with its period somewhere in the word tinymight bowl?? Yes I think they are designed for the TM2, but plenty of people have gotten them to use with TM1 I believe, the battery cap itself should be cross compatible (the stock one from my TM2 works on my TM1 without issue) and the rings should be the same regardless

Yes many of us would put a basket screen to hold the herb in front of the cooling unit and it's screen... There is a wide variety of options and alternative aftermarket stems, I have not used the stock setup stuff in years

Petetbay

they are made by the company that makes that bowl whatever it's called with its period somewhere in the word tinymight bowl?

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
@Shit Snacks beat me to the punch above, but yes screens are widely used in addition to CUs or without them too. The screen from one of my CU’s recently dislodged and got lost (don’t ask about the basement baseboard heater that’s eaten a few of my TM accessories over the years) and I’m using a full CU with a small domed screen shoved into it to hold flower. It works as will it in myriad configurations we can come up with in stems. It’s one of many great things about the Tinymight. :peace:

Momor

Yes, I have the TM1 and TM2 with the ss liner.
I think you're not referring to the same liner.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think your TM2 has the SS cylinder that surrounds the stem and protect the glass liner that sits on top of the heater.
This glass liner seems to have been replaced lately by a SS one.
Seems @invertedisdead has the lastest version with that new SS liner that seems to get the unit and stems hotter.
the battery cap itself should be cross compatible (the stock one from my TM2 works on my TM1 without issue)
I tested that and also had no problem but I remember It has been recommended to not do it by TM company (could be just cause of the risque of damaging the battery or bottom contact because of the little nob on the new cap) :2c:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I tested that and also had no problem but I remember It has been recommended to not do it by TM company (could be just cause of the risque of damaging the battery or bottom contact because of the little nob on the new cap) :2c:
Wasn’t the polarity of the battery terminals swapped on the TM2 from TM1 (or OG TM)? If so and even though the battery cover may be interchangeable I’d be wary of swapping them for this reason. TGIF. :peace:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I think you're not referring to the same liner.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think your TM2 has the SS cylinder that surrounds the stem and protect the glass liner that sits on top of the heater.
This glass liner seems to have been replaced lately by a SS one.
Seems @invertedisdead has the lastest version with that new SS liner that seems to get the unit and stems hotter.
You're absolutely right...my TM2 has this inner glass tube, the one that carries the screen is made of SS.
Sorry @invertedisdead

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
A brief description of how the Tinymight2 performs. Please note this is just a little cloud with not much effort or time taken to make it as cloudy as it could have been. I got 1 big hit after this and several small hits. This is from 0.1g

cant see it from the short but this is from 11 seconds of inhaling.
Really looks like you huffing on it hard my dude.

He did not say what temp, seems pretty high, and like he ran out of breath, did not fully clear the vapor or heat, I think it's better to take a more leisurely comfortable deep breath inhale hit, with the timing right so you can let go of the button and keep inhaling to fully clear the heat and vapor from everything before you then exhale without fast force like you were holding your breath

Wasn’t the polarity of the battery terminals swapped on the TM2 from TM1 (or OG TM)? If so and even though the battery cover may be interchangeable I’d be wary of swapping them for this reason. TGIF. :peace:

Yes, did not seem to affect anything when I tried using the TM2 battery cap in my TM1 however, with battery orientation reversed

Momor

Here it is direct from TM on why not to swap battery lids

Hi, the battery lid doesn't usually sit correctly on most og units as the TM2 wooden body a bit taller and that's why the new lid also comes deeper inside to make contact with the battery. In og model the TM2 lid tries usually push the battery deeper than necessary when fully screwed in, and flatten the spring of battery. And also in the og model lid the shape is designed to mechanically lower the chances of wrongly oriented battery form making a contact with it, the Tm2 lid won't offer this protection.
This was said about the battery lid in 2022 😅

Duba

Accessory Maker
Cheers!
IMG-20240504-095416.jpg

AndyO

Dude that’s dope. Did you do that yourself?

Duba/LabetKomp does outstanding work! For me, a case of some sort is essential for the TM2 - I use it in session mode and it heats up.

And bugger me if the most readily available aren't Duba's great looking cases! I'm vegan, so my options were a bit limited, but every time they post in this thread I lament my veganism for just a fraction of a second, that's how much I've been enjoying the artwork in recent months.

Duba

Accessory Maker
And bugger me if the most readily available aren't Duba's great looking cases! I'm vegan, so my options were a bit limited, but every time they post in this thread I lament my veganism for just a fraction of a second, that's how much I've been enjoying the artwork in recent months.
I'm honored, thank you very much!

token

A brief description of how the Tinymight2 performs. Please note this is just a little cloud with not much effort or time taken to make it as cloudy as it could have been. I got 1 big hit after this and several small hits. This is from 0.1g

cant see it from the short but this is from 11 seconds of inhaling.
put some jeans on brother :D

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
I know everybody already knows this but just as a reminder make sure you keep your cooling unit clean as a whistle if you're using one. I went way too long without cleaning mine and performance dropped by like 80%. I was running it on level 7 from the start and not getting satisfactory vapor. After cleaning I'm getting huge tasty clouds on lvl 2.5-3

Varden

I know everybody already knows this but just as a reminder make sure you keep your cooling unit clean as a whistle if you're using one. I went way too long without cleaning mine and performance dropped by like 80%. I was running it on level 7 from the start and not getting satisfactory vapor. After cleaning I'm getting huge tasty clouds on lvl 2.5-3

Or even better, get a stem that does not require the cooling unit...

Rodney

exactly also the same goes for the dosing caps, keep them extra clean as dirty caps cause so many problems include combustion and performance loss and vapour quality loss.

Rodney,

dimmusp

I wrote to Tinymight asking for the release date of the purpleheart version and for any info on the mysterious "internal change".

This was their reply:

Hi ! Purpleheart should be around the 20th this month . It is the upper liner that is now metal instead of glass ,which is the cause of 80 percent of broken glass cases when dropped. The button now facilitates a silicone spacer that allows the button to be hammered and still be functional. It is a tiny ,but also a big improvement.
Have a nice day !

Top Bottom