TinyMight / TM 2

badbee

Hey guys, sorry i dont have the time to read through the 1000 pages… a friend of mine is looking for a beginner friendly on demand vape. This seems to check all boxes. But i do remember reading that the first version did not extract evenly. How is the extraction in version 2? Any dark spots, or is it all even? Thanks
The TM is one of the best vapes ever made, almost every one agrees about that. At $350 it's not what most people consider a "beginner" vape, but it is very easy and reliable to use. It's still a "craft" vape that is a little bit fragile and not suitable for throwing around in a gym bag. I do sometimes stir my v1.5 but it isn't completely necessary, it's needed even less in the v2.

If I was getting someone their first vape I would be more inclined to go with a POTV One or Ruffo, something along that line. They aren't top notch vapes, but at a third the price of the TM they are good for learning what you like and don't like about vaping.

Sto.Oned

Since I send to assistance my tm, i notice a big boost. But already a couple of times at temperature 10 it start burning (slightly, but made again lot of bad smell).
It happened 2 times on around 10-13 refill.
So i would try to understand how to prevent that.
Is it better to keep the cu more up and keep some air inside the short wood stem (now i put weed till the end)? Could depend also by how much is it pressed?
Or maybe if both of these things has no effect, maybe the rule of having 1 max 3 puffs at 10 could be enough to avoid this issue.

Sto.Oned,

badbee

Since I send to assistance my tm, i notice a big boost. But already a couple of times at temperature 10 it start burning (slightly, but made again lot of bad smell).
It happened 2 times on around 10-13 refill.
So i would try to understand how to prevent that.
Is it better to keep the cu more up and keep some air inside the short wood stem (now i put weed till the end)? Could depend also by how much is it pressed?
Or maybe if both of these things has no effect, maybe the rule of having 1 max 3 puffs at 10 could be enough to avoid this issue.
I've never turned my TM above 7, I can scorch at that setting. If you are burning at 10, maybe turn it down? Am I missing something? I always pull the stem back about 1/8 in after seating it, that helps reduce scorching.

Sto.Oned

I've never turned my TM above 7, I can scorch at that setting. If you are burning at 10, maybe turn it down? Am I missing something? I always pull the stem back about 1/8 in after seating it, that helps reduce scorching.
Normally it shouldn't burn even with 10.
And also you shouldn't move the stem from there, but if that's the only way to use it at 10,why not...
P. S.
Why you never used it upon 7?! You can still get some more thc!

Sto.Oned,
  • Haha
Reactions: Petetbay

ElMismo

I recalibrated mine old unit to get it this way. Usually start around 3. You don’t go higher than 7 unless you need to.
Losing a little power on the go (low batteries/poor connection/too moist) and you’re still able to extract everything.
And low is still low. Best setting if you ask me!:science:

ElMismo,
Reactions: Momor

golfer

I’ve emailed with Tinymight a few times since last year about a RED/purpleheart edition. They said they’re hoping to have a limited batch ready around 4/20. They didn’t indicate or allude to how many units are in this batch. I’ve expressed my sincere interest to them to purchase a RED TM2 - and they indicated I would be on their ‘list’ - which would go along with my OG TM (circa March ‘20) which still kicks butt - every single time! :). We’ll see. “The waiting is the hardest part” 🎶:peace:
I've definitely seen your posts and thats where I got my info from lol. I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled like everyone else. I just don't want it to sell out quickly and then I miss it.
Hi There,
I have an offer for the 420 sale : -20% on whole site using the code LBK420, and also on engraved units : 6 visuals are available :

IMG-20240411-125339-676.webp

I can engrave on short (wood covered) or long sleeve (wood and metal covered) sleeve.
You can choose the visual and the color base (yellow, blue, orange, purple, pink)
Enjoy!
It looks like green isn't available as a color base for the custom tm2 covers. I hope thats an error but if not can you confirm? I really wanted a long green chameleon but if that will never be available then I'll just order a standard one.

Duba

Accessory Maker
It looks like green isn't available as a color base for the custom tm2 covers. I hope thats an error but if not can you confirm? I really wanted a long green chameleon but if that will never be available then I'll just order a standard one.
Green color option added;)

Varden

And also you shouldn't move the stem from there, but if that's the only way to use it at 10,why not...
P. S.
That's not true. In default factory calibration, 10 is supposed to burn the herb as it is meant for concentrates. You are not supposed to use 10 for herb, when the light goes white.

corvo

hellooo i have the tiny2 and normally i use it for weed ,now im trying to vape some dry but i only get everything dirty and not have a good vaping session. i buy some capsules but its the same i think i waste the dry before i consume it , i finally take the dry and put in my dynavap :huh: any have the same issue ?

corvo,

badbee

P. S.
You can learn and adapt, or you can bang your head against the wall, your choice.

badbee,
Reactions: XpeeN

Sto.Oned

You can learn and adapt, or you can bang your head against the wall, your choice.
Don't worry, I'll chose the middle way without any issue 😉

That's not true. In default factory calibration, 10 is supposed to burn the herb as it is meant for concentrates. You are not supposed to use 10 for herb, when the light goes white.
I didn't know this. Anyway I use it only on demand and on any level i never see any light going white. Mine only red.

Sto.Oned,
Reactions: dimmusp

swieder711

Thinking about getting a TM2. Currently using Dynavap and a wand or ArGo. Hoping to see a 4/20 sale.

swieder711,
Thinking about getting a TM2. Currently using Dynavap and a wand or ArGo. Hoping to see a 4/20 sale.
Keep and eye on vgoodiez if you are in the US. The discount section says 4/19/24 at 12AM EST Midnight until 11:59PM PST on 4/21/24. They don't specifically say what sale just that if you wait there will be a sale.

Partialgenious,
Reactions: swieder711

Maschine

hellooo i have the tiny2 and normally i use it for weed ,now im trying to vape some dry but i only get everything dirty and not have a good vaping session. i buy some capsules but its the same i think i waste the dry before i consume it , i finally take the dry and put in my dynavap :huh: any have the same issue ?
You want to consume dry sift hash?
Search Function shows this thread

If something isn't answered feel free to ask more in detail. I do dry sift in the TM regularly.

gangababa

A few day back I posted about partially opening my TM2. When done, I said it was working; that was true.
However, seeing that the top and bottom plates looked partially off-parallel, I loosened, reset, and re-tightened.
Then something was wrong.
Now understand, I have decades of experience with hand torquing nuts, bolts, screws, and parts. I had tight.
However I did not have right.
Redoing, I settled the top and bottom better on the wood and tightened the bolt a lot. Parts came together more and I tightened some more.
The company says it must be tight and they are right.
The O-ring in the top plate, the upper and lower (glass) tubes and center disk between them, must be in line and tight enough to compress the O-ring all around.
Today, although working fine, I hook out my T-20 tool and found it could tightened more.

Maschine

oooh thank you :D:D, i read it completly !! the next time i vape dry i try the technique of Razhumikin , you always vape with vape wool? i have but i think its leave some flavour when i vape with it
I noticed the same loss in flavour when using vape wool. But I think it's only minor and still better then clean the screen every time you vape.

Maschine,
Reactions: corvo

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
oooh thank you :D:D, i read it completly !! the next time i vape dry i try the technique of Razhumikin , you always vape with vape wool? i have but i think its leave some flavour when i vape with it
I've never used vape wool before, but I've used organic cotton balls without any noticable change in flavor. Not only does the cotton contain the concentrate, but it leaves your bowl nice and clean. I've even swabbed out the chamber with the spent load.

corvo

I've never used vape wool before, but I've used organic cotton balls without any noticable change in flavor. Not only does the cotton contain the concentrate, but it leaves your bowl nice and clean. I've even swabbed out the chamber with the spent load.
when do you say organic cotton its the cotton for vapping eliquids? i try that and i think it lets some flavour too idk if its the same as you say

corvo,

Ganjora

my TM2 is set at 9 permanently.
it works perfectly and does not scorch/combust.
a while ago, suddenly out of the blue it did.
i came onto the forum and was told what an idiot i am and that at 9 OF COURSE it'll combust, duh!
well, that was the only period it has ever happened.
i had some purple coloured weed at the time, and the only vape which didn't combust it was my B2.
quite a while later, and a while after that batch of weed was finished (and after very nearly throwing my TM2 through a brick wall in frustration), i pulled out the TM2 and gave it a whirl.
it has never combusted again.

Rodney

my TM2 is set at 9 permanently.
it works perfectly and does not scorch/combust.
a while ago, suddenly out of the blue it did.
i came onto the forum and was told what an idiot i am and that at 9 OF COURSE it'll combust, duh!
well, that was the only period it has ever happened.
i had some purple coloured weed at the time, and the only vape which didn't combust it was my B2.
quite a while later, and a while after that batch of weed was finished (and after very nearly throwing my TM2 through a brick wall in frustration), i pulled out the TM2 and gave it a whirl.
it has never combusted again.

OMFG I am having this EXACT SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME. I tried all sorts of different things to stop it and it does seem to be the type of weed that does it.

The funny thing is when I put the weed in the slow cooker for 5 minutes at very low temperature there is a condensation that comes of it like it has some moisture in it then when i use it it does not combust.

Like water moisture would not make the weed combust surely? making me think that this is something that has not been washed out fo the plant at the end.

Rodney,
Top Bottom