Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The first time I spoke with "Gary"(in wholesale-[codeword]), I said "G!!!" just from the sound of his voice!!! I've heard "G"s voice many times, every fill-video from the well used shot glass and med dropper to the demos on the "8" and all in-between. Gary does have a ringer voice for "G"..:hmm:

Thats my brother the older Gary that i stole his name with, thats why you gotta ask for Little Gary Or The guy that created it all.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Nugget49er

VAPORIZER22

Any eta on the new Persei tops THC? I am waiting to pick up a Persei when the 8 is released so I am just asking to see if I should wait until the Persei ships out with the new tops or get it sooner.

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Any eta on the new Persei tops THC? I am waiting to pick up a Persei when the 8 is released so I am just asking to see if I should wait until the Persei ships out with the new tops or get it sooner.

Thanks

We have a colored line coming out in a few, they will have it, but their will be a price difference.

We also have replacement tops coming that will go into the rotation of faulty parts so once we are done with the current round then the burly replacements will go into effect.

Or we will have an option to buy out the tops for a bit if i am not mistaken if you dont want to wait.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Show me a picture of the screw and ill tell you if you can shank it.

Lol, here ya go!
Hammer+Top.jpg

seriously looks shankable!

FIFO you know.
Anyone who has a warranty has nothing to worry about. If you break it, ship it back brotha 1 year free remember, then there is a service fee to refurbish your unit to brand new specs no matter how badly the damage is. There is also a guy that shot the prototype HVD that video will be shown soon.

Sorry to say the HVD light still lit up but did not produce vapor.

FIFO is the way it's got to be done. that's why even tho i got a wiggly dual top and a blinky single top
(like my adverbs?) i haven't stressed as i used the stable dual port until i got the hammer top. waiting for those hvd tops to be the norm ;). you guys are a cut above and it's why i always pre-order. i know i'll get the best gear in the end anyway. once again, :clap:

p.s., what caliber did he use. i bet if you went up a size you could demolish it real pretty like and if you went down you could get a vid of it being shot and still workin' ;)

VAPORIZER22

We have a colored line coming out in a few, they will have it, but their will be a price difference.

We also have replacement tops coming that will go into the rotation of faulty parts so once we are done with the current round then the burly replacements will go into effect.

Or we will have an option to buy out the tops for a bit if i am not mistaken if you dont want to wait.

Thanks THC. Now the only reason I would wait is to get the silver metallic Persei that you posted. But the more I think about it, the Chrome is still my favorite and will match my Omi V1 and V2. I know the Chrome is being phased out so I'll jump on it sooner than later.

Nugget49er

Old Fart

Thanks

VAPORIZER22@ I answered you in the Omi thread to, Get it NOW!! Waiting is such a dddrrraaaagg!!
Think how much better you would know YOUR Persei by the time the upgrade top as well as the myriad
of attachments for the beast.. AS I said in my sig I couldn't wait anymore. Life is to short.:myday:

Nugget49er

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok first of all, Make a video of you shanking it, and i will give you a $25 credit on your account.

Second 22CB, Im sure a 9mm would kill it, but a 22CB didnt but i have not seen any other vape withstand that type of torture test. You know its cool and all with all the torture tests the competition has, but lets see any vape that has electronics stand up to our torture tests even vapes without electronics, then we will talk about it.

One thing no one talked about is that the cartridge stood up to the stabbing.

Next test to come up is a Silverado 1500 with 4 people sitting in the front, and we will roll over a HVD with the Front tire.

Also then we will do a real fire test. You know the one that makes the battery go boom. To see which one turns into a RPG. This test will put the top two vapes head to head.

Lol, here ya go!
Hammer+Top.jpg

seriously looks shankable!

FIFO is the way it's got to be done. that's why even tho i got a wiggly dual top and a blinky single top
(like my adverbs?) i haven't stressed as i used the stable dual port until i got the hammer top. waiting for those hvd tops to be the norm ;). you guys are a cut above and it's why i always pre-order. i know i'll get the best gear in the end anyway. once again, :clap:

p.s., what caliber did he use. i bet if you went up a size you could demolish it real pretty like and if you went down you could get a vid of it being shot and still workin' ;)

VAPORIZER22

lol, had to move question here to Persei thread, I did see your response.

If only I had more hands, I could hit all my Omi V1's, V2, mini, and Persei at the same time, only Dr. Otto Gunther Octavius could pull that off.
VAPORIZER22@ I answered you in the Omi thread to, Get it NOW!! Waiting is such a dddrrraaaagg!!
Think how much better you would know YOUR Persei by the time the upgrade top as well as the myriad
of attachments for the beast.. AS I said in my sig I couldn't wait anymore. Life is to short.:myday:

Nugget49er

VAPORIZER22

Nice Bob! A happy family it is. If you could fit another V1 in each hand you could hit all my D9 vapes at once (once the Persei and HVD arrives). I salute you sir.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Ok first of all, Make a video of you shanking it, and i will give you a $25 credit on your account.

Second 22CB, Im sure a 9mm would kill it, but a 22CB didnt but i have not seen any other vape withstand that type of torture test. You know its cool and all with all the torture tests the competition has, but lets see any vape that has electronics stand up to our torture tests even vapes without electronics, then we will talk about it.

One thing no one talked about is that the cartridge stood up to the stabbing.

Next test to come up is a Silverado 1500 with 4 people sitting in the front, and we will roll over a HVD with the Front tire.

Also then we will do a real fire test. You know the one that makes the battery go boom. To see which one turns into a RPG. This test will put the top two vapes head to head.

i might take you up on that offer. am assuming the hammer top is under some sort of warranty so that if it fails i'll get a new burly top and my $25? that is seriously badass that you guys shot one. :rockon: can't wait to see the vid! i guess i wasn't too surprised that the cart stood up as it's stainless steel in a circle cut so it should be pretty resistant to impact that way, but the fact that it was still operational (even if you couldn't get a mouthpiece back on it ;)) was damn impressive. the water torture test had me. when i go boating this summer i won't have to sweat dropping it in the lake or river (as long as i can dive to it ;))
excited to see your new torture tests! side by side comparisons are always a plus :tup:

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Nice Bob! A happy family it is. If you could fit another V1 in each hand you could hit all my D9 vapes at once (once the Persei and HVD arrives). I salute you sir.
thanks, to be honest i was only hitting 3, couldn't hold that last button down!
maybe the solution is to just surgically replace fingers with vape pens. perseis for thumbs

i might take you up on that offer. am assuming the hammer top is under some sort of warranty so that if it fails i'll get a new burly top and my $25?
not that i expect it to :ninja:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
It's warrantied and if you can get the connector loose in 25 try's you get a new top and 25 bucks credit.

I'll do this for 5 people who have the hammer tops.

i might take you up on that offer. am assuming the hammer top is under some sort of warranty so that if it fails i'll get a new burly top and my $25? that is seriously badass that you guys shot one. :rockon: can't wait to see the vid! i guess i wasn't too surprised that the cart stood up as it's stainless steel in a circle cut so it should be pretty resistant to impact that way, but the fact that it was still operational (even if you couldn't get a mouthpiece back on it ;)) was damn impressive. the water torture test had me. when i go boating this summer i won't have to sweat dropping it in the lake or river (as long as i can dive to it ;))
excited to see your new torture tests! side by side comparisons are always a plus :tup:

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
It's warrantied and if you can get the connector loose in 25 try's you get a new top and 25 bucks credit.

I'll do this for 5 people.
done and done, my house isn't made of brick, but the business on the corner is. give me a few days to do a stealth shanking w/ laptop and webcam and i'll send ya the video

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Bob in fact do the two tests boss.

Water dunk 1 time, dry it out for 5 minutes, stab it 25 times, then use it. Thats all.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Bob in fact do the two tests boss.

Water dunk 1 time, dry it out for 5 minutes, stab it 25 times, then use it. Thats all.
Haha, alrighty then. i just realized i have a cinderblock, will that work? would make it easier on the woman (she'd be the one holding the laptop and webcam). our phones are just phones as we both have web access all day anyway.

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Haha, alrighty then. i just realized i have a cinderblock, will that work? would make it easier on the woman (she'd be the one holding the laptop and webcam). our phones are just phones as we both have web access all day anyway.

Cinder block works, just upload it to youtube with link here. Make it public and put our website link in the info section. That is all we ask.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Cinder block works, just upload it to youtube with link here. Make it public and put our website link in the info section. That is all we ask.
sounds perfect boss, you want me to go full metal mental or just firmly and repeatedly stab? to paraphrase dub c should i test like a tester or an insane user.
in other words, O.J. style or Lizzie Borden?
30 second dunk work?

Bob Loblaw,

OF

The first time I spoke with "Gary"(in wholesale-[codeword]), I said "G!!!" just from the sound of his voice!!! I've heard "G"s voice many times, every fill-video from the well used shot glass and med dropper to the demos on the "8" and all in-between. Gary does have a ringer voice for "G"..:hmm:

They're not really the same guy, I've met both at the same time.....at least that's who they said they were....

Trust me worked at the fraud department when i was young, i know the tricks of the trade.

But did you know hes my older brother?

I had a GF who was a skip tracer for a finance company years back. Fun work, really, but you tend to meet a less than optimum class of people....

Yes, Gary, I know 'everyone is your Brother'. It's an LA thing I figure.......

Nugget49er

Words to live (well) by, for sure.

Anyone else notice how the one on the end looks just like him?

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
They're not really the same guy, I've met both at the same time.....at least that's who they said they were....

I had a GF who was a skip tracer for a finance company years back. Fun work, really, but you tend to meet a less than optimum class of people....

Yes, Gary, I know 'everyone is your Brother'. It's an LA thing I figure.......

OF

City of brotherly love? no no thats Philly, but maybe we should take the tittle?

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom