Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Yes, I recall we had this exact conversation the other day? It's both an advantage and a handicap, depending on how you play it.

Still, in this case, it seems like a logical way to go....

OF

I call it anger management classes.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Drastic

Vape4Life
Soo jealous zing!!

THC what should i do? I want the Persei for sure. I will use the carts on occasion and possibly more in the future. Main use will be with the 8 on the go, and Universe. Should i get the Persei now and attachments later? I remember you said wait for the 8 a while back, still stands? Any ideas for package/accessories/price? Will there be a different package with the 8(more geared to flower users?) then the Persei? Possibility of the 8 and Universe coming together:nod:?

Any insight is much appreciated, keep fighting the good fight boss.

Drastic,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Soo jealous zing!!

THC what should i do? I want the Persei for sure. I will use the carts on occasion and possibly more in the future. Main use will be with the 8 on the go, and Universe. Should i get the Persei now and attachments later? I remember you said wait for the 8 a while back, still stands? Any ideas for package/accessories/price? Will there be a different package with the 8(more geared to flower users?) then the Persei? Possibility of the 8 and Universe coming together:nod:?

Any insight is much appreciated, keep fighting the good fight boss.

The 8 will be a attachment for the Persei kit, it will not come as a standalone kit. So no matter what your going to need the Persei.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Drastic

Vape4Life
Ok so no kit, well that makes things a lot easier. Well looks like I'll head over to d9. You don't by chance sell them yourself do you G? Local pickup?! I'm an inpatient motherfucker

Drastic,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok so no kit, well that makes things a lot easier. Well looks like I'll head over to d9. You don't by chance sell them yourself do you G? Local pickup?! I'm an inpatient motherfucker

Ya you can come by our semi show room

16742 Stagg St #103
Van Nuys CA 91406

after 11am before 5pm monday - saturday. Call us first to see if we are here.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

burn1

how's it going fc peeps. i just go my persei today and something went wrong. i followed all the instructions in the box from putting the battery in and priming. when i put the 3.7v battery to prime it, it was cool, no problems, blue light stayed on. when i was ready to use this baby and i tried to put the 7.4v batteries, it started to spark up, i chilled for a little bit and attempted to put them back in. i pressed the button. then i smell burning scent. the light wont come on. not even for the 3.7v. can anyone help. what did i do wrong?

burn1,

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
As promised, review with pics.

Persei arrived in the mail today. Less than stellar shipping from seller (not D9V)...expidited shipping ended up taking almost a week and negated my discount. Packages have been quick from D9V so far so I recommend going there.

Initial impressions when looking at the box is that I just picked up a new smart phone.

Everything tucked away neatly in a two level case. I was concerned about not picking up extra carts but I took a chance that the included 5 Ohm carts would work out.

Picture of content of box laid out. Everything needed was included and the guide to what batteries to use with what cartridges was a cool surprise. I saw the the 5 Ohm cart was right in the sweet spot.

Loaded up my 5 Ohm carts while I was waiting for the batteries to charge. 1g of Super Lemon Haze in one and .7g of a local variety called, "Taffy". No issues filling it with a MAP torch and the supplied funnel. Holding it in my hand went a long ways in making sure I didn't overheat the cart.

Waiting......waiting....red light is taunting me....can't take it.

Broke out the single head with a 2.4 Ohm cart and some Wi-Fi OG (procured from a local Farmer's Market) and tried out the system....button works great even with my gigantic paws. Same results that I get from the Omicron. Hits were good sized and I think I'm getting to the end of my first cart with that one.

THE LIGHT IS GREEN!

Furiously adjusting the battery heights and threading carts to see how much of a difference it would make....

....Five Clouds of Vapor Later....

Wow....

....30 minutes later...

Impressed by the sheer volume of vapor this unit produces with the 5 Ohm cart. Smooth hits with a slow draw and I ended up overshooting my desired medication level by a mile. It is a TOMV that is to be expected, but any user that can handle an Omicron can handle the Persei. Now starts the wait for all of the accessories.

Thumbs up again for a great product!

-Zing

**Disclaimer...typed under influence of Persei and first forum post with picures. I apologize in advance if I messed up some details.

Drastic

Vape4Life
Fuckin awesome! Will do. Live 8 demo u said?!

I know the number is all over the forum but can't seem to find it.

Thanks again G

Drastic,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
As promised, review with pics.

Persei arrived in the mail today. Less than stellar shipping from seller (not D9V)...expidited shipping ended up taking almost a week and negated my discount. Packages have been quick from D9V so far so I recommend going there.

Initial impressions when looking at the box is that I just picked up a new smart phone.

Everything tucked away neatly in a two level case. I was concerned about not picking up extra carts but I took a chance that the included 5 Ohm carts would work out.

Picture of content of box laid out. Everything needed was included and the guide to what batteries to use with what cartridges was a cool surprise. I saw the the 5 Ohm cart was right in the sweet spot.

Loaded up my 5 Ohm carts while I was waiting for the batteries to charge. 1g of Super Lemon Haze in one and .7g of a local variety called, "Taffy". No issues filling it with a MAP torch and the supplied funnel. Holding it in my hand went a long ways in making sure I didn't overheat the cart.

Waiting......waiting....red light is taunting me....can't take it.

Broke out the single head with a 2.4 Ohm cart and some Wi-Fi OG (procured from a local Farmer's Market) and tried out the system....button works great even with my gigantic paws. Same results that I get from the Omicron. Hits were good sized and I think I'm getting to the end of my first cart with that one.

THE LIGHT IS GREEN!

Furiously adjusting the battery heights and threading carts to see how much of a difference it would make....

....Five Clouds of Vapor Later....

Wow....

....30 minutes later...

Impressed by the sheer volume of vapor this unit produces with the 5 Ohm cart. Smooth hits with a slow draw and I ended up overshooting my desired medication level by a mile. It is a TOMV that is to be expected, but any user that can handle an Omicron can handle the Persei. Now starts the wait for all of the accessories.

Thumbs up again for a great product!

-Zing

**Disclaimer...typed under influence of Persei and first forum post with picures. I apologize in advance if I messed up some details.

nice, now try the double barrel!

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
how's it going fc peeps. i just go my persei today and something went wrong. i followed all the instructions in the box from putting the battery in and priming. when i put the 3.7v battery to prime it, it was cool, no problems, blue light stayed on. when i was ready to use this baby and i tried to put the 7.4v batteries, it started to spark up, i chilled for a little bit and attempted to put them back in. i pressed the button. then i smell burning scent. the light wont come on. not even for the 3.7v. can anyone help. what did i do wrong?

Can you contact us? This is best to do over phone, ask to speak to Little G

THC SCIENTIFIC,

dankd420

Had my persei for several months now, amazing piece of kit.

After my first 2 5.0 cartidges died, i realized i had 8 more 2.4 carts from my omicron days, so tried them out at 7.4V. I've been using them just over a month now and they have been working wonderfully! It certainly takes some proper technique to get major clouds without overheating the cartidge, but it works quite well.

I have started to have an issue though. Typically i tap the button close to 500ms pulling gently, followed by a strong pull for several seconds to reduce heat before another tap of the button. The last 2 times i have charged my batteries (the 2x short) and put them in my persei i only get ~200ms of blue light+heat which is barely enough to start the smoke. Specifically even though i'm pushing the button the heat+light turns itself off. Last time this happened i swapped from single to double top, which magically just worked. This time arround though both tops are having issues.

I think(but dont fully know) that its below the 5A limit in the switch. the graph at planetvape shows 22.8W at 7.4V on 2.4ec, works out to 3.1A an exta volt for a pair of fully charged batteries shouldn't add 2A more. Any ideas? Am i just over-driving these tops? This only happens on fully charged batteries(so far) which pulls me back to thinking i'm overrunning the 5A switch. that would indicate over 40W to the cartidge which seems unbelievable

dankd420,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
if there is a issue please contact delta9vapes.com my team will handle it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SalamiCity

I love my persei, it heats up fast and great. Only issue I had was that the super batts located in he bottom compartment didn't work, but I sent it back and Delta9 is taking care of it, great customer service, great products! I have an Omicron v1, v2, and a PErsei!

SalamiCity,

OF

I love my persei, it heats up fast and great. Only issue I had was that the super batts located in he bottom compartment didn't work, but I sent it back and Delta9 is taking care of it, great customer service, great products! I have an Omicron v1, v2, and a PErsei!

Did you adjust the screw in the tube base to compensate for the difference in length? This seems to be a common oversight with new owners, and it leads to just this problem.

OF

OF,

SalamiCity

Did you adjust the screw in the tube base to compensate for the difference in length? This seems to be a common oversight with new owners, and it leads to just this problem.

OF

Yes I adjusted it, I tried it with carts, without carts, fully charging it, etc. I spoke with Gary beforehand and said they will test it out.

SalamiCity,

OF

Yes I adjusted it, I tried it with carts, without carts, fully charging it, etc. I spoke with Gary beforehand and said they will test it out.

Thanks for the info, this is the first I recall hearing of such a problem that wasn't fit related. Maybe a bad cell? Be interesting to know what failed.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
That misunderstanding is totally understandable. You two do look very alike on the phone..... Clever him using your name, too, isn't it?

OF

Actually a small technical glitch their in your logic.

Im younger so i am using his name. But still a clever move. Cops cant pin a crime on us anymore.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Actually a small technical glitch their in your logic.

Im younger so i am using his name. But still a clever move. Cops cant pin a crime on us anymore.

That assumes the ID he showed you was legit, right? I mean how do you know he didn't find out your name and assume it.... That's what 'using your name' means (he doesn't have to be born with it, he could have started using it the day before you met him....)

You're not really very good at this paranoia thing, are you?

@OF It was probably a battery issue itself, so we will see what happens :).

Sounds most likely to me as well if the fit was right and it flew fine on 3.7 Volts. Pity the whole machine had to go to the shop, but it's a fast turn around and sure to fix the issue. Soon it'll all be history.

Thanks.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
That assumes the ID he showed you was legit, right? I mean how do you know he didn't find out your name and assume it.... That's what 'using your name' means (he doesn't have to be born with it, he could have started using it the day before you met him....)

You're not really very good at this paranoia thing, are you?

OF

Trust me worked at the fraud department when i was young, i know the tricks of the trade.

But did you know hes my older brother?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Nugget49er

Old Fart
That misunderstanding is totally understandable. You two do look very alike on the phone..... Clever him using your name, too, isn't it?

OF

The first time I spoke with "Gary"(in wholesale-[codeword]), I said "G!!!" just from the sound of his voice!!! I've heard "G"s voice many times, every fill-video from the well used shot glass and med dropper to the demos on the "8" and all in-between. Gary does have a ringer voice for "G"..:hmm:

Nugget49er,
Top Bottom