Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

interesting staying tuned and saving my cash for this since it seems it will be more efficient and easier to use then the TV. Which bowl will be smaller between the Omi and the Persei? Which one will provide a fuller spectrum of terpenes; i.e. efficiency?

biojuggernaut,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
biojuggernaut said:
interesting staying tuned and saving my cash for this since it seems it will be more efficient and easier to use then the TV. Which bowl will be smaller between the Omi and the Persei? Which one will provide a fuller spectrum of terpenes; i.e. efficiency?

The Persei will have a larger bowl, will be more efficient then the model you stated, and will operate longer on the batteries.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

weedemon

enthusiast
I have enjoyed watching the ride to get to the point where this thread gets to come to life!

Your flower cart with the opiton of mixing and matching sounds very interesting. I am already over extended my savings. So im' going to be eagerly watching and look forward to the reviews! :)

weedemon,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
t-dub said:
THC can you boil the Persei to sterilize it?

I wanted to answer this question, but there is already answers here.

Boiling in water for fifteen minutes will kill most vegetative bacteria and inactivate viruses, but boiling is ineffective against prions and many bacterial and fungal spores; therefore boiling is unsuitable for sterilization. However, since boiling does kill most vegetative microbes and viruses, it is useful for reducing viable levels if no better method is available. Boiling is a simple process, and is an option available to most people, requiring only water, enough heat, and a container that can withstand the heat; however, boiling can be hazardous and cumbersome.

Source
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterilization_(microbiology)

To properly sterilize you would need a Autoclave.

Now my question would be, what part of the Persei are you interested in sterilizing?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
You are correct, I essentially asked a stupid question typing out loud. Mea Culpa. Sorry. Just thinking about worldwide issues. Thanks for the grade school wiki on sterilization, I guess I should have put the word in "--" in my post for my particular meaning in context. Again, my fault. Leaving this thread now. Bye.

t-dub,

treecityrnd

Prions! That was the topic de jour during my grad days.

:mad: Mad cows make me sad :(

Not sure if anyone has asked about temps yet...can you reach "almost combustion"-like temps? 220+?

treecityrnd,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I started a vaporpedia entry for the persei. Did some intial work this morning. Still a lot left over from the cut and paste on the omicron. will get this dialed in soon. bunch of updates to the Omicron entry as well. Especially the FAQ section.

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Persei

ru_frothi,

lepstadder

I think sterilize was the wrong wording

How would you effectively clean all THC residue from the device

lepstadder,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
lepstadder said:

You will be able to clean it yes. More details will follow.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
lepstadder said:

By far the easiest way is to leave the filled cart where ever that may be and bring a fresh $10 cart with you.

I have met several people in sales at the shows who travel with an omicron and fresh cartridges all the time.

I doubt some of the newer carts will cost $10 but who knows....

ru_frothi,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
How many puffs do you think the Persei will give with the longer lasting battery?

lesvape,

2clicker

Observer
ok with the way this device appears to produce vapor im sure it will be a champ at filling tubes

THC, are you working on any kind of adapter for water pieces? a GonG instead of the mouthpiece or something like that?

cant wait to see more of what this joint can do!

2clicker,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
lesvape said:
How many puffs do you think the Persei will give with the longer lasting battery?

Depends on the usage, if you have the oil cartridge single top or double top.

18650 single top will provide about 300+ 5 second puffs.

18650 double top will provide about 200+ 5 second puffs.

Final results will be posted when we fully test it next week.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
2clicker said:
ok with the way this device appears to produce vapor im sure it will be a champ at filling tubes

THC, are you working on any kind of adapter for water pieces? a GonG instead of the mouthpiece or something like that?

cant wait to see more of what this joint can do!

Well we have the bubbler prototypes, but working on the GonG

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
lesvape said:
Damn it I meant to ask with herb chamber. Thank you though.

sorry boss ment to answer for herb chamber haha. :lol:

Well i wont go into details, but we should be getting about 25-50 minutes of use with a 18650. and 10-30 minutes with 2x18350.

Testing will begin shortly.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ok guys, Persei is here, waiting for the rest of the parts to complete it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

FLskwat said:
I'm pretty excited about this! :cool:

You will crap your pants bro! I ripped/received my tester today at the shop, may I say medicated? No time-out on button holds, just steady vapor. This thing at 7.4v is going to give novice users dank stroke.

DubCRider,

bruno13

insomniac
DubCRider said:
FLskwat said:

You will crap your pants bro! I ripped/received my tester today at the shop, may I say medicated? No time-out on button holds, just steady vapor. This thing at 7.4v is going to give novice users dank stroke.

No time-out? Do we need to worry about holding the button too long and it getting too hot and combusting?

bruno13,

DubCRider

bruno13 said:
DubCRider said:
FLskwat said:

No time-out? Do we need to worry about holding the button too long and it getting too hot and combusting?

Nope, it plateaus and holds for some milky rips.

DubCRider,
Top Bottom