The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡

Hello, FC family. I want to give a major apology. Iโ€™ve been selfishly enjoying the fuck out of my vape and not letting everyone know how phenomenal this thing is. NO BUYERS REMORSE WHATSOEVER! GET OFF THE FENCE!

The things I love. Taste, ability to microdose, taste, not having to stir, taste, power, and lastly taste. The taste is spectacular throughout the entire session. No scorched top or popcorn taste. Unlike most of my other heavy hitters, it takes a lot less to get me where Iโ€™m trying to go. I canโ€™t express how great it is never having to stir. Powerful extraction leaving me heavily medicated. TASTY TERPY HEAVENLY HITS.

I enjoy taking long medium speed draws that I speed up the last 5-10 seconds of the draw. Iโ€™ll get anywhere from 3 to 7 draws per bowl. In my opinion, this Vape was designed to be used with a slow to medium draw speed. Dabs are really good but I enjoy it the most with flower currently. Double deckers are insane!

Something I found interesting. I was having a bowl before I walked my kid to school. Before I was able to finish the bowl, I got distracted and had to walk out of my room. Ultimately, I completely forgot I was vaping and walked my daughter to school. I was gone for approximately 45 minutes. When I got back, I saw that the heat source was still sitting in the bowl on top of the material. I started panicking and pulled it off immediately and notice I didnโ€™t look bad at all. So I put the heat source back on and started pulling. I was enjoying the session just like I was 45 minutes prior. I donโ€™t suggest anyone try it, but it was very nice that it didnโ€™t have a negative affect, which pleasantly surprised me and I was extremely impressed. I have done this before with a few other units that looked similar and as soon as I opened my door to my home I could smell chard material throughout the entire home the smell was disgusting. And that was only after 20 minutes on a different device, and it had completely fried my material that made the entire house stink.

Now that I have figured everything out my love for it has grown even more. Itโ€™s completely dominating the reach test!!!

Iโ€™ve had the same ball vape several times already. Now I have something different!

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
And I wonder, still I wonder, Zirc or SiC?
I have the material, for the next 6 kits, SIC loaded, I'll throw in a bag of Zirc balls for free! :tup: then, yous decide! :nod: and thanks for that review @LAWTHEONE, so happy you are enjoying your Flower Kettle! :tup: please reach out with questions or concerns! :clap::rockon: our site will be up next week, thanks a @VGOODIEZ, much :love:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
This one is wicked:razz:
20230916-233308.jpg

20230916-233144.jpg

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Custom Flower Hardware

Congratulations on the launch of your new vape!!
I was expecting to see more positive comments but as per the prophecy, you have been lambasted about the price point...

People forget that this is a small business and this is your very first offering to the world.
Other manufacturers either have in-house manufacturing or outsource to China for a cheaper option.
I think your approach is unique and deserves the price point for a fully "Made in America" tag.

The first runs are always going to cost more as the runs are smaller and there is a LOT of machining required to achieve the results you requested. Considering the shopmis just down the road YOU are in full control of quality and the materials used are KNOWN.

I am out of the country for quite a while but hope to be able to join your revolution once I return!
For now I will just watch the thread and all the videos posted and dream of a future with this setup blowing my mind!

Once again, congratulations!!
An epic device from an epic member!!
:rockon::rockon::rockon:

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I haven't been vocal because I have been recovering from my knee replacement and have been stuck on painkillers because of the unbearable pain. I just had to say that the Flower Kettle has made it to my DAILY DRIVER (AND I MEEN DAILY) rotation. I haven't used another device since I got it, and honestly, even though I just ordered something else to try I honestly think the Flower Kettle ticks all of the bodes for me, clouds, flavor, airflow. I can't wait to see what's in store in the future. I don't feel the price was that far off from any of the major players. It would help if you remembered he shipped you the casing, ZIRC and SIC balls, terp balls, and pillar a carb cap. 2 hand made handles from EDS THT that retail for about 130USD alone (that may be off), and the coil and stand. I think the price is very fair and when taking into account the quality of the product it's actually a steal.

Forgive me if anything comes across as nonsense, it's the pain medicines fault

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I haven't been vocal because I have been recovering from my knee replacement and have been stuck on painkillers because of the unbearable pain. I just had to say that the Flower Kettle has made it to my DAILY DRIVER (AND I MEEN DAILY) rotation. I haven't used another device since I got it, and honestly, even though I just ordered something else to try I honestly think the Flower Kettle ticks all of the bodes for me, clouds, flavor, airflow. I can't wait to see what's in store in the future. I don't feel the price was that far off from any of the major players. It would help if you remembered he shipped you the casing, ZIRC and SIC balls, terp balls, and pillar a carb cap. 2 hand made handles from EDS THT that retail for about 130USD alone (that may be off), and the coil and stand. I think the price is very fair and when taking into account the quality of the product it's actually a steal.

Forgive me if anything comes across as nonsense, it's the pain medicines fault
FULLY agree. I know what I said before but the more I think about it, the more I completely agree.

Zuhdj,
Reactions: RxPlorer

2pumpchump

Congratulations.. man to much $ for me don't take wrong under stand cost! But love to see new vapes make it .. good luck with your journey

2pumpchump,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: bhasma
Top Bottom