SmokeStack Ball Vape

x96504

Has anyone made a ball vape out of TRWW's SmokeStake? If so, how? If not, do you think it can/should be done? My idea is for it to be cheap and use already accessible parts. I'm hoping to use parts I already own for the SmokeStack, but won't mind if other, easy to find parts are needed.

I'm thinking it's either something like this where the circled part contains enough balls at a good enough distance from the herb to make a difference. The elbow whip adapter is used to allow the right amount of airflow (if the small opening makes a difference).

Or, something where I can use a bowl of 3mm balls (in this case, it uses a 18mm male end) and either heat from the sides or maybe even from above, I'm spit-balling ideas. If a small opening is needed, I can use the same whip adapter from above.

x96504,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It sounds like you are thinking of something like the Sand Castle?

My main concern would be that I think the Smoke Stack might be boro, not quartz but I could be wrong. You could also ask in the TRWW thread. It would not surprise me if The Rogue Guy had even tried it.

x96504

It sounds like you are thinking of something like the Sand Castle?

My main concern would be that I think the Smoke Stack might be boro, not quartz but I could be wrong. You could also ask in the TRWW thread. It would not surprise me if The Rogue Guy had even tried it.
Loved that thread. Looks like I decided to start trying marijuana two years too late. I'd have been a happy spectator. Thank you. I was having worse, primitive thoughts of that, and of having something like a Cannabis Hardware Glass Bowl with a 22mm titanium Diffuser. I was thinking I could heat the diffuser with a dab torch and get a good enough technique to be able to inhale through a bong. I'm beginning to think that's too much effort for any conceivable reward. I may make a Sand Castle, though. Looks fun. Thanks again.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
All of these ideas seem worth trying. You might end up some combustion or cracked glass, but I suspect you can avoid that if you are careful.

My main concern would be that I think the Smoke Stack might be boro, not quartz but I could be wron
I woke up this morning and decided it is almost definitely quartz. Don't know why I thought it was boro yesterday.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
If you enjoyed the Sandcastle thread, there is a fuck ton of additional information in the inVersion thread

It's by the same dude who designed the sand castle and full of tidbits of information. Btw, it's definately worth building a sand castle, it really smacks!

Also the Evo on a stick thread is worth a read for a similar DIY ball vape that's coil driven.

Edit: welcome to the forum!

x96504

If you enjoyed the Sandcastle thread, there is a fuck ton of additional information in the inVersion thread

It's by the same dude who designed the sand castle and full of tidbits of information. Btw, it's definately worth building a sand castle, it really smacks!

Also the Evo on a stick thread is worth a read for a similar DIY ball vape that's coil driven.

Edit: welcome to the forum!
Thanks, Will get to reading!

x96504

All of these ideas seem worth trying. You might end up some combustion or cracked glass, but I suspect you can avoid that if you are careful.

I woke up this morning and decided it is almost definitely quartz. Don't know why I thought it was boro yesterday.
I'll try to be careful, but I don't mind a little of either. I tell myself it's for science.

Top Bottom