Gear Scope & Stack Checkmate®

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Well, it has been released and the first batch instantly sold out... anyone here get one and care to comment? Looks like amazing potential to me!

Edit: and seeing how this could also be used to easily and quickly heat my Old Head Terp Hammer, I suppose this device probably shouldn't be limited to only the 'Concentrate' directory...

Last edited:

3 Feet Farms

I'm not sure I understand this device. What is the benefit of this over a traditional coil and pid? Is it just quicker heating? whats the USP I guess?

3 Feet Farms,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I'm not sure I understand this device. What is the benefit of this over a traditional coil and pid? Is it just quicker heating? whats the USP I guess?
Other than quick heating, I believe the main selling point is what's described "42mm bucket able to heat any size banger", that means all kinds of Blenders, Slurpers and other tall or odd shaped bangers that coils can't easily be used with or adapted for, don't require a torch... and like I said before, Injectors heads, like my Old Head Terp Hammer.... or anything else you can stuff in it.

"USP"....?

3 Feet Farms

Thanks for the explanation @Bologna that makes it much clearer.

Knowing that this could heat a slurper or blender makes it so much more attractive, I wonder if they will plan to release a 240 version for us international customers.

The more I think about it, it is very appealing to have one device that could heat everything I own.

3 Feet Farms,
Reactions: Bologna

davesmith

Glass Blower
If these work as they suggest it’ll be an instant buy from me. The rook was a good idea but wasn’t quite as useful as it seemed in use imho

Top Bottom