Scope and Stack vs Dab Ready vs ????

Razhumikin

Im looking into getting an enail and Im wondering what peoples opinions on them are. My current two top runners would be the Scope & Stack Knight or the Dab ready, has anyone used both and can offer informed opinions on the differences? Is there something else out there Im missing? Im really trying to stay away from exposed coils, hence these two being my front runners, but I can be open minded for sure.

Razhumikin,

sickmanfraud

Im looking into getting an enail and Im wondering what peoples opinions on them are. My current two top runners would be the Scope & Stack Knight or the Dab ready, has anyone used both and can offer informed opinions on the differences? Is there something else out there Im missing? Im really trying to stay away from exposed coils, hence these two being my front runners, but I can be open minded for sure.

Let me preface my post with the info that I have no access to or experience with concentrates.

If you want to use concentrates without exposed wires perhaps you should look at the Camoflet inductor and Zooter?

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Razhumikin

Darth Gram Gram

I don't have an enail setup currently, but I have heard great things about the Annie Oven for heating bangers. It is designed as a curling iron stove, but I have seen several users on Discord, etc using it for their bangers very successfully! They just set it upright and hang the bangers inside.

Razhumikin

Let me preface my post with the info that I have no access to or experience with concentrates.

If you want to use concentrates without exposed wires perhaps you should look at the Camoflet inductor and Zooter?
I looked into that, but I am specifically looking into ways to dab out of one of my bongs, as I already have a cricket for direct hits. The zooter and inductor together are also even more expensive the other set ups Ive listed, but I appreciate the thought.

Razhumikin,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I'm a weirdo and I've never really enjoyed enails as much as a torch for my bangers. They do the job but it just doesn't work as flexibily for me. Also I can't use things like my lava lamp with a coil.

Similar to the curling iron stove shared by @Darth Gram Gram , I have recently bought a D-Nail Universal Torchless Heating System. I am liking it a lot so far, but it's too new for me to review it fairly. It does get hot, so it should be treated with caution, like a torch or an enail. It uses a typical PID controller to control the temperature.

Anyway, I'm certain both the Dab Ready and the Knight are great. I just thought it was worth mentioning since you are looking to avoid a typical email and I know you like a top tier experience.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
And if that dnail device interests you, you may want to wait for its competition, the Checkmate by Scope & Stack, too... once it's released and they add the controller it looks like it may smoke (😉) the dnail all around:

:o "Reaches 1500*C in less than 30 seconds." :evil:🔥

Edit:
I have an Old Head Terp Ready System and LOVE it! It includes the Terp Hammer and injector bowl for flower with the Dab Ready.

Last edited:
Top Bottom