SAML Glass

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
those curves are very sexy :cool:
Yep, I think the kiddos call that "thicc" these days....? F if i really know...:hmm::rolleyes:

Wish it had a simpler, less "smoker" and more "vaper" friendly perc like a showerhead circ or 4-hole/slit (imo, of course :tup:)...

I'm really enjoying my rather large (65mm ?) Goo Roo Hookah SOLO (with only flower) much more than I had envisioned.... def rivaling the 3-piece these days.

Edit: Or even a removable downstem (with dif perc options) would be KILLER

Last edited:

lluther

Straight fab arrived! Awesome looking in person and hits just as expected. Very similar to the fc199 with the same perc, in a different form (maybe a tad more open). :luv:
Which do you prefer out of this and the FC-199, would I be right in thinking the FC-199 might perform better (flavour, draw not being to airy) when using smaller loads, e.g. running the FC-199 with the ZX (0.05 - 01g) vs with the Full fab?

Last edited:
lluther,

TedJones

Which do you prefer out of this and the FC-199, would I be right in thinking the FC-199 might perform better (flavour, draw not being to airy) when using smaller loads, e.g. running the FC-199 with the ZX (0.05 - 01g) vs with the Full fab?
I do like the 199 just a little better. The removable mouthpiece and wide/heavy base are advantages. The MP that comes with it is a lot better than the fab’s fixed imo.

TedJones,
Reactions: lluther

lluther

I do like the 199 just a little better. The removable mouthpiece and wide/heavy base are advantages. The MP that comes with it is a lot better than the fab’s fixed imo.
Thanks, this is what I suspected, and it sounds like the FC-199 is going to be a better fit for my particular use case/setup

lluther,
Top Bottom