?
(hint?)

Vitolo,

coolbreeze

?
(hint?)
Lieberman.

Hbo Gemstoneshbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

He (like another former Senator named Joe) offered his full-throated support for the Iraq War, helping to whip Democratic votes in the Senate for it. Upwards of a million dead people on Joe's account.

He also tanked the Affordable Care Act's public option. Not sure exactly how many Americans he killed with that decision. At least a 5-figure number though.

florduh

I thought it was some "Puerto Rican" guy who did it?? :cool:

LOL did he really say that?

Funny enough.... I actually played golf with OJ in Vegas a few years ago. A friend's uncle lived in the same neighborhood as The Juice. He was a super nice guy! But I also had the same reaction as Dave Chapelle and his friends...

On the Uber ride back to the Strip, my friend and I turned to eachother and said "so he definitely did that shit, right?" :lol:

Petetbay

When I think of the OJ Bronco chase this very offensive scene from Blazing Saddles comes to mind. Couldn’t make this movie today.

Petetbay,
  • Haha
Reactions: vapviking

florduh

OIG4.png

Florida was still a national embarrassment when Graham was Governor. But looking back from 2024, those were the good old days.

Bob was one of the only American politicians who voted against the illegal Iraq War. He's also one of the few who demanded justice from the country that actually did 9/11, Saudi Arabia.

Given how the 2000 election played out, one wonders...what would the world look like today if Al Gore picked a popular Florida Democrat for his running mate instead of that scumbag Joe Lieberman (rest in piss you won't be missed).

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Probably unknow from the members here but wanted to say I wish the best afterlife for you my friend, Scalou, past life was too difficult for you and I understand your decision, hope that infinite universe is now open for you... Probably you are now contemplating the stars&planets ballet in Andromeda. See you... not too soon I hope... But time doesn't means anything for you now... You are free!

Top Bottom