Revolverre Glass store is OPEN !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi All Fc pall ,
I just want to let you know that my Etsy store is now open :brow: ! let me know what you would like to see list , I 'm always looking for new idea ! there is already some items listed like Purple Days Glass stems , Inline water filter and pendants , but there will be much more thing soon like water pipes connector (straight , 45 degree and 90 degree ) in 14 and 18 mm , I should also list some Purple Days water pipe connectors :D and some aroma cup for the pd too. I will also make some SSV noob and many other vaporizer accesories ! so dont be shy , let me know what you think about all this even for the price . I would also like to add somekind off deal for the fc member, what will be my way to thanks you for suporting me since the beginning :lol: !!!
Peace & Love

Clear_Dome,

FEAR420

That inline :love: is sooooo mine!!!! :cool:

Ive had my eyes on that beauty since I first saw it. Gonna order it tomorrow :) Thanks for putting the hold on it for me C_D,very much appreciated :D

FEAR420,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Nice to see you moving forward once again , I have loved watching all this happen , price is not too bad either . I'll put some thought together later as to new glass to create . Good stuff , another Canadian kicking ass , don't stop , glass is your calling dude.

Samsquanch,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
ho yeah ! good idea , I should have to see how the stock one are made tho ! thanks for the idea !

Clear_Dome,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Congratulations Clear.... I just placed an order ;) Excited for you :D

Thanks!!

Lo,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
very cool, CD! I wonder if anyone will want a PD stem that is curved.

I still wonder what you will come up with for a glass PD stem with some sort of built in bubbler!

stickstones,

lwien

Congrats CD. So nice to see someone doing something that they are passionate about AND be able to make money doing it. :)

I'm seriously considering ordering one of those glass stems.

lwien,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
so here is what I've been working one there is about 2 week , still ''testing'' it ;) , I should run a small production of those soon :
dscf1250m.jpg

dscf1249a.jpg

dscf1248oq.jpg

dscf1247i.jpg

just note that it is my personal prototype so the slit are not really well polish ...

As for the bended stem I have'nt made any yeah but will try it later today

Clear_Dome,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
fantastic!

i'm very interested in getting the bubbler stem when it's ready to go.

SSS,

obelisk

Idiot (no relation to the Savants)
Clear_Dome said:
so here is what I've been working one there is about 2 week , still ''testing'' it ;) , I should run a small production of those soon :
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9836/dscf1250m.jpg
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7299/dscf1249a.jpg
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5156/dscf1248oq.jpg
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8710/dscf1247i.jpg
just note that it is my personal prototype so the slit are not really well polish ...

As for the bended stem I have'nt made any yeah but will try it later today
nice!

btw- how long are those pd glass stems that are on your store now?

obelisk,

wthanna

It would be nice if the bottom half of the stem, on the bubbler, could separate from the bubbler so that you can blow the abv into your abv jar or bag in the usual manner pd users are accustomed to. :2c:

wthanna,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Wow!! The PD bubbler is too cool Clear!! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more.

Lo,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Flyer said:
sweet cleardomw, I tried to e-mail you?
oh please send it back , I recieve like 50-60 email per day just of facebook sh*t ...so I may havent seen it !

Clear_Dome,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Awesome work CD! I'm happy to see some awesome Canadian talent. I'm just your neighbour over here in Toronto.

Ever think of making a solid glass heating port for the PD/MZ/WDZ? Then you could plug in glass tubes with standard joints or directly into a bong itself. It would work if the heaterport is a solid thick cylinder of glass maybe with a bushing adapter.

I tried this and managed to get desirable results with an Extreme heater cover, but they are much too thin and fragile and I broke them pretty fast after getting them working.

quomist,

Ben

Nice work CD. Je vois qu'il y a du beau boulot icitte mon ami ! :cool:

I'll get one ot these PD stems too! :brow:

Ben,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Just bought your last blue stem. Just a little consolation prize since I won't be getting my pd for a while. Can't wait to see that vapor through your art.:D

momofthegoons,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom