Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

goldfinger

Got everything in yesterday. Just did the coil burn off. Excited to try it out for the first time in an hour or so.
How on earth are you going to keep me hanging like this?

Still loving mine by the way, and I mean loving. It's an insanely potent unit, but there are a good few quality of life factors - the stem bowls are easy to dump, clean, and (especially) load. The low temperature is just nice and feels so much better overall.

Buzzkill361

Good Vibes Tribe
How on earth are you going to keep me hanging like this?

Still loving mine by the way, and I mean loving. It's an insanely potent unit, but there are a good few quality of life factors - the stem bowls are easy to dump, clean, and (especially) load. The low temperature is just nice and feels so much better overall.
Ha it’s great I love it so far. Some how when filling it some of the ruby balls perfectly lined up and sat in the airflow holes and clogged it. Had me scratching my head for a bit haha. Easy fix and smooth sailing since then. Gotta get a better stand though my old DC stand is just nerve racking because it moves so much. Been looking at the CH stand as I also have a B1 too. I like the idea of being able to add the heat shield.

Last edited:

erolb

Just bought a Taroma 360 and it absolutely knocked my socks off! It is a very nice vape in terms of its versatility with load size / heat soaking times.

I am finding I much prefer lower temps (~380 to 390~ range) and a heat soak of 60 to 80 seconds, than any other combination. The combination of conduction and convection lets me finish a bowl of any size in 1 hit (provided I don't cough of course!)

Granted this is my first ball vape, but the performance and uniformness of the AVB it puts out is genuinely impressive. The "no stirring required" is definitely true

Vasgas

Enjoying my 360 very much. What a game changer!

Any CO folks going to the Ritual store opening?

Zow237

Enjoying my 360 very much. What a game changer!

Any CO folks going to the Ritual store opening?

This store is pretty damn cool I’ll have to go check it out!

Zow237,

goldfinger

FYI gang - a titanium bowl is on its way. I saw some concern about that in this thread so figured I'd spread the good word lol.

goldfinger,
Reactions: LesPlenty

fraktal

The 360 has become my daily vap for the evening, it’s so powerful no ballvaps can compete the AVB is perfectly roasted whatever the amount of weed and at 375f , however the SS bowl is not my preference because the flavor will be affected but a lot of people use the 360 mostly for knockout hits so it is eagerly awaited.

fraktal

Any know of any cheaper replacement bowls for the Staroma/Taroma 360 ?

Thanks
For now there’s nothing for a cheap replacement but soon B2Cvapstore on Ali should offer one that might work because he has released a vape that looks like the 360 and the bowl is due out soon.

ubardog

@Ernielicous
Why you quoting me and nothing else? not even a reply.

Im only asking coz its $68 to get 2 bowls delivered to the UK. Which I think is a little too much

ubardog,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I am getting 18mm glass joints stuck in my 360.
These might help,

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
These might help,

I just use Burt's Beeswax lip balm on my sticky joints... and my lips. :D

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
I decided to try the Taroma 360 since I like all my QaromaShop gear. I have a Taroma XL and that monster is way overkill and I love it. It will do micro loads and large bowls with ease. Heat soaking a bowl works great so I like the 360 for the same reason. It is great for preheating the perfect one hit and done bowl. I have the glass and titanium bowls and use both. 3 glass bowls then 1 Ti bowl and repeat. Heat soak from 15 to 40 seconds and hang on. I had been using the same flower for about two weeks thru many different vapes with similar results. The first 360 hit on the same flower had me woosey and made the room spin a little. The difference from the very effective heat soak made the flower hit me harder for sure. I saw plenty of comments about how bad ass the 360 is. They were correct.

I decided to try the Taroma 360 since I like all my QaromaShop gear. I have a Taroma XL and that monster is way overkill and I love it. It will do micro loads and large bowls with ease. Heat soaking a bowl works great so I like the 360 for the same reason. It is great for preheating the perfect one hit and done bowl. I have the glass and titanium bowls and use both. 3 glass bowls then 1 Ti bowl and repeat. Heat soak from 15 to 40 seconds and hang on. I had been using the same flower for about two weeks thru many different vapes with similar results. The first 360 hit on the same flower had me woosey and made the room spin a little. The difference from the very effective heat soak made the flower hit me harder for sure. I saw plenty of comments about how bad ass the 360 is. They were correct.
The T360 to me, at least on paper appears to be the best designed wide range (.05-.5g loads) Ball Vape on the market. Now the Titanium bowl is an option, looks even better. /cheers

Top Bottom