Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Í understand the Taroma360 is pretty much the end-game vape for conduction/convection Ball vapes with heavy effects?
Yes its a hybrid, depending on how you use it it can be conduction bias or convection bias it gives you those options and it hits like a dab when used right. If you like using a water pipe / bong, the 360 is one of the heavy hitter with a open airflow and minimal restriction (which is why I changed the gems to give it some restriction). Great device and one of 2 PID based devices I have kept.

dudeguy

Yes its a hybrid, depending on how you use it it can be conduction bias or convection bias it gives you those options and it hits like a dab when used right. If you like using a water pipe / bong, the 360 is one of the heavy hitter with a open airflow and minimal restriction (which is why I changed the gems to give it some restriction). Great device and one of 2 PID based devices I have kept.

Sounds like the perfect ball vape for me :). Btw. can you change the PID from Fahrenheit to Celsius?

fraktal

Sounds like the perfect ball vape for me :). Btw. can you change the PID from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
The PID is only in Fahrenheit.
You will not regret to buy the 360, it’s the better hybrid the bowl in glass save the terps.

fraktal,
Reactions: dudeguy

Hippie

You can usually switch between F and C with most PIDs but it's awkward to navigate the menu system

Hippie,
Reactions: dudeguy

Sidoney

Nice, didn't know that. No deal breaker otherwise but always good to have the option.
Personally I actually prefer using fahrenheit over celsius as it's more precise for vape temps despite being from Australia!

Also when I bape along with Troy and Jerry or Lee I don't want to be constantly converting temps in my head hahaha

Top Bottom