Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

tharealmclovin

This is for you G users. Better and cheaper see what i mean? Made for the Omicron v1, O-Phos, Omicron v2 and Persei.

DSC_0044__33042_zoom.jpg

So is there any use for this except for E-liquid? Can it be used with extracts? I know its similar to the G Pen so can you do ghetto nail hits with it too??

tharealmclovin,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
a 1.5 ohm cart at 7.4v will probably choke me if I choose to try it and maybe blow a lung, and 2.4 should hit stronger then any 1.5ohm cart I have done so I ordered some 5s and 4s and since I am old I did not order any 3s. What I want is less button press and more hit in a short time, like hitting a spliff but with enough time to not choke to death with vaping to much.....it is a thin line.

just for clarity. 1.5 at 7.4v will almost definitely blow. 2.4 ohm at 7.4v will likely blow unless heavy hard shatter and/or extremely experienced user and likely to burn oil. i haven't even used my 3 ohm carts yet. i have enough 4 and 5's. maybe the next hard shatter i make.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
here is more cool toys.

The Centauri.

This bad boy uses a 10440 battery, and is a three piece unit, it comes with a shorter cartridge. 40mm length that is 10mm shorter then the current cartridge.

320mah pocket rocket.

DSC_02012.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_02080.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
oh fuck you dick, lol. are you serious!! shorter carts? lower profile?
badass!

now here comes the inevitable slew of questions.
are the carts available by themselves? if SO, what ohms do the short carts come in?
are they all gold? if not, what colors?
when are they gonna be on the site?
do the short carts have all the same normal parameters other than length, i.e. can they still hold as much?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I would like to start with a oh fuck you dick back my friend. yes we are serious, shorter carts for the win.

This unit is still in the works, we still have to test it out and put it through its paces.

The carts will be available only in two settings 2.4 ohm and 1.5 ohm, this is still a maybe.

We are thinking about colors.

Not sure when they will be on the site still testing.

And yes they have the same normal parameters.

oh fuck you dick, lol. are you serious!! shorter carts? lower profile?
badass!

now here comes the inevitable slew of questions.
are the carts available by themselves? if SO, what ohms do the short carts come in?
are they all gold? if not, what colors?
when are they gonna be on the site?
do the short carts have all the same normal parameters other than length, i.e. can they still hold as much?

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I would like to start with a oh fuck you dick back my friend. yes we are serious, shorter carts for the win.

This unit is still in the works, we still have to test it out and put it through its paces.

The carts will be available only in two settings 2.4 ohm and 1.5 ohm, this is still a maybe.

We are thinking about colors.

Not sure when they will be on the site still testing.

And yes they have the same normal parameters.
sorry for the profanity lol, my bank just account can't take much more of this. actually it can, but still, you're abusing the privilege ;). looking slick as always, my man

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
No worries brotha little exotic language is good for the soul, im just messin anyways.

As for your bank account pin number was 11241235123452 right?

sorry for the profanity lol, my bank just account can't take much more of this. actually it can, but still, you're abusing the privilege ;). looking slick as always, my man

OF

3 handed bridge?

No, bro. If there's 3 DOM on the bench and another comes and brings the cards there'll be four then, right?

Besides which, you can play 'honeymoon bridge' with two. And one player in doubles is a dummy anyway (my best part, BTW....).

You really are pretty new at this Dirty Old Man thing, aren't you?

OF

OF,

Jared Leibowitz

Can people with experience let me know how good this device is for using outdoors in public. Do people smell weed? I'm going to use earwax out this. Or is this device too weak?

Jared Leibowitz,

sgvpunk

wow so much information here, it gets a little hard to follow. I have some questions if you guys dont mind. So the HVD adapter will increase the power output of my existing V2 and make it a smaller unit? Does this mean i should purchase different cartridges as welll? And the benefits of doing this are? Sorry if these questions seem stupid, I just purchased my v2 and love it, but dont really know anything about these new upgrades, or the benefits of higher output. Thanks in advance for your patience.

sgvpunk,

Jared Leibowitz

can someone with the o-phos tell me how good this is? i want it for earwax only and can't afford the v2 + hvd at the moment and it seems like the o-phos produces more volts at the box.

Jared Leibowitz,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
can someone with the o-phos tell me how good this is? i want it for earwax only and can't afford the v2 + hvd at the moment and it seems like the o-phos produces more volts at the box.

I will be able to tell you about it in a few days :), as i ordered one.. But from what I understand theres really no difference between the o-phos and the omicron v1 besides the fact you can charge it and hit it at the same time. I also believe the actual unit is a little bit longer than the v1 (because of the usb passthrough).. so look up some v1 reviews and you can get a good idea about how good it will be.

Nugget49er

Old Fart

I don't have the O_Phos, but I have used the V1(a lot:smug:) and the two are basically the same except
the O_Phos has the USB pass-through cable, so you can enjoy peak voltage to the cart at all times.
You should enjoy your ear-wax with the O_Phos. Happy Trails to you. Vapor trails that is.:spliff:

Top Bottom