Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

CheeseSandwich

actually, i have :) Planetvape gave me a free one! But i tried the 2.4 too, but the 1.5's definately pack a punch. Can't wait til the universe adapter is out.

CheeseSandwich,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I am waiting for the colored V2s to come out (currently own a V1 and LOVE IT) and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to preorder the HVD upgrade or wait. It would be great to take advantage of this deal. I wasn't sure if the HVD upgrade would be available in different colors in the future (to possibly match my future V2).

I have been reading that the V2 doesn't seem to function as well as the V1. The upgrade fixes this correct? Will the future V2s need this in order to perform as well as the V1s as well?

correct and correct. IHATEGARY now b4 it's too late!! (it may already be :cry:)

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys many of our clients have asked us to carry these types of cartridges.

Well we decided to carry them

The ego-w and the Ce4 cartomizer.

This one is the ce4 Cartomizer you dont have to pay an arm and a leg for it it.

211_P_1331690262607.jpg

And This one is the Ego - W It includes the adapter to use with the Omicron v2.

clearomizerego-w_1-600x600.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Guys many of our clients have asked us to carry these types of cartridges.

Well we decided to carry them

The ego-w and the Ce4 cartomizer.

This one is the ce4 Cartomizer you dont have to pay an arm and a leg for it it.

211_P_1331690262607.jpg

And This one is the Ego - W It includes the adapter to use with the Omicron v2.

clearomizerego-w_1-600x600.jpg

am assuming the ego-w comes with a top? do you guys have the pen cap top?

Bob Loblaw,

OF

actually, i have :) Planetvape gave me a free one! But i tried the 2.4 too, but the 1.5's definately pack a punch. Can't wait til the universe adapter is out.

Naw, you're spelling too many words right to have given it a serious test......get back on that thing!

I'm looking forward to the Universe as well, last I heard we're still maybe two months out? 45 days from testing the new parts?

OF

So here it is! My official newb first post about the Omicron!

So, let me tell you about MY experiences shopping with this company!

First, I do a lot of reading and based on a lot of good reviews I order an Omicron V2 and a 5 pack of carts. Then I proceed to read this entire thread front to back.. took nearly a week! Which was good because I had a week to wait. So today the big day arrives! My new Omicron is here. I have thin black tar oil at the moment (not the best) and I know from my reading to preheat my cart and because my oil is thin to take shorter hits and let it cool down.. Blah blah blah..

Wanna know what I get for all my trouble? Vapor. Yeah, you heard me.. Vapor!!

What's going on!? I should say first that I'm a highly experienced Internet shopper! I have been laying my credit card down on-line for years and as such I must tell you sir that I have exceptionally high expectations of disappointment! And you failed to meet them all! Well made, easy to use, works as advertised. What are you? A monster?

I was prepared, nay, looking forward to my first newb rant.. Bashing the product, claiming competitors build it better or cheaper or at some other such site. Then OF and the others were going to gently try and help me and I was going to be unreasonable and combative and then OF was going to kindly wash his hands of me and someone was going to call me a “newb” and I'd get to call someone an “asshat”.

*sigh*

But noooo.. you had to take that away from me too!

Called customer service to complain. You won't believe what happened. Someone answered the phone!! I kid you not!! Oh, and it gets worse! Get this, they guy who answered spoke English! WTF to that!?!

I didn't know what else to do.. my equilibrium was thrown out! In desperation I called my Cell phone providers customer support line. Phone doesn't work, they took my money, sodomized me and pushed me out of a moving car. MUCH more like I'm used to being treated!

So there.. I have nothing more to say.. Everything is fine..

Think I'll go medicate s'more..

Oh, will Planetvape be carrying the HVD upgrade kit?

Cheers!

Indicana

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

Cheers!

Indicana
lol, ur funny
as OF just said, you are making too much sense to have "really"
used it yet, jk.
get the HVD now for half from D9 if ya can is my suggest. seriously
will be gone soon if it isn't already. if not, i would guess that if any
other online retailer gets the hvd it'll be pv. but that's an ASSumption, lol
glad you like it as much as we do.

hatfieldsmama

First, I do a lot of reading and based on a lot of good reviews I order an Omicron V2 and a 5 pack of carts. Then I proceed to read this entire thread front to back.. took nearly a week! Which was good because I had a week to wait. So today the big day arrives! My new Omicron is here. I have thin black tar oil at the moment (not the best) and I know from my reading to preheat my cart and because my oil is thin to take shorter hits and let it cool down.. Blah blah blah..

What's going on!? I should say first that I'm a highly experienced Internet shopper! I have been laying my credit card down on-line for years and as such I must tell you sir that I have exceptionally high expectations of disappointment! And you failed to meet them all! Well made, easy to use, works as advertised. What are you? A monster?

I was prepared, nay, looking forward to my first newb rant.. Bashing the product, claiming competitors build it better or cheaper or at some other such site. Then OF and the others were going to gently try and help me and I was going to be unreasonable and combative and then OF was going to kindly wash his hands of me and someone was going to call me a “newb” and I'd get to call someone an “asshat”.

*sigh*

Called customer service to complain. You won't believe what happened. Someone answered the phone!! I kid you not!! Oh, and it gets worse! Get this, they guy who answered spoke English! WTF to that!?!

I didn't know what else to do.. my equilibrium was thrown out! In desperation I called my Cell phone providers customer support line. Phone doesn't work, they took my money, sodomized me and pushed me out of a moving car. MUCH more like I'm used to being treated!

Cheers!

Indicana

lol noob

hatfieldsmama,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
You know if you call and ask for little G i promise to speak to you in a different language, take your money, and sodomize you. We are here to please my friend and you can get it your way most of the time.

BTW welcome to sane customer service world.

*sigh*

Cheers!

Indicana

THC SCIENTIFIC,

NoName

Indicana-
Brilliant posting. Had me laughing my A$$ off! Enjoy - I think the party's just getting started.
NoName

NoName,

Nugget49er

Old Fart

I orderd an Omicron V2 and a 5 pack of carts.

Cheers!

Indicana
lol, ur funny
as OF just said, you are making too much sense to have "really"
used it yet, jk.
get the HVD now for half from D9 if ya can is my suggest. seriously
will be gone soon if it isn't already. if not, i would guess that if any
other online retailer gets the hvd it'll be pv. but that's an ASSumption, lol
glad you like it as much as we do.

I agree with Bob UR funny, and he gave you very good advice to purchase the
HVD top NOW if you can for the IHATEGARY special discount for FC forum users
(50% off!!). Without this new top the V2 Omicron suffers from a lack of voltage
available to the cart, that IS available in the V1 and the O-Phos. So get the HVD top if you can the code was till the 15th SHARP!!
I will look forward to your future posts Indicana_Jones, welcome to the circus:myday:

Nugget49er

OF

You know if you call and ask for little G i promise to speak to you in a different language, take your money, and sodomize you. We are here to please my friend and you can get it your way most of the time.

BTW welcome to sane customer service world.

I gotta agree with you G, I hate to see one get past even minorly missing out on the full experience, perhaps I could do a cut and paste from the past???

Bill Cosby once asked what happens when the Lone Ranger comes to town and there's no crime to fight? Nothing to do but drink......

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I gotta agree with you G, I hate to see one get past even minorly missing out on the full experience, perhaps I could do a cut and paste from the past???

Bill Cosby once asked what happens when the Lone Ranger comes to town and there's no crime to fight? Nothing to do but drink......

OF

sure go ahead.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
I'm pretty much techtarded so I have to ask, "What exactly is the benefit of getting the HVD?" I know it beefs up the voltage available for carts, but if my 1.5's are already ripping like champs and the nail cart will work with the original v2 tops, why would more voltage be a plus? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

kindbeats,

SD_haze

I'm pretty much techtarded so I have to ask, "What exactly is the benefit of getting the HVD?" I know it beefs up the voltage available for carts, but if my 1.5's are already ripping like champs and the nail cart will work with the original v2 tops, why would more voltage be a plus? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Its mostly an issue with the 2.4's on the V2 not quite having enough "oomph".
[edit: not 2.4s, moreso 1.5s]
The V2 original was regulated, the upgrade is unregulated, and the original V1 was also unregulated, so it standardizes the original performance.

On top of that,
New top has beefed up durability, and in a way you're getting a 2nd omicron for ~1/3rd the price. If one breaks, you have a back-up while the other is sent in for warranty or whatnot

You could wait for another top upgrade coming up that doesnt have the extra voltage, but the same beefed up durability. Supposed to be only $25 (ten less than HVD)

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
The V2 original was regulated, the upgrade in unregulated, and the original V1 was also unregulated, so it standardizes the original performance.

On top of that,
New top has beefed up durability, and in a way you're getting a 2nd omicron for ~1/3rd the price. If one breaks, you have a back-up while the other is sent in for warranty or whatnot

You could wait for another top upgrade coming up that doesnt have the extra voltage, but the same beefed up durability. Supposed to be only $25 (ten less than HVD)

Thanks for the info, SD!

OF

Actually, I think it's the 1.5 Ohm carts that come up light on V2. 2.4 Ohms seems OK. I measured my V1 and V2 under both loads. With 2.4 Ohms I got 3.32 and 3.35 Volts respectively, however with 1.5 Ohms it was 3.18 and 2.98 Volts. That drops the actual power for 1.5 Ohm carts on V2 to 6.0 Watts, not the 9.2 predicted. V1 is producing 6.8 Watts, it seems a significant difference with some loads if not Omicron carts.

That extra drop means that Revolution or DARTs (also 1.5 Ohms) don't get hot enough to work on V2s and get caught in the time out of V1s.

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
anyone buy single 1.5ohms in the bay? i have a shitload of 2.4's, but no 1.5 yet

They should be around, but we have a new production run that we are finishing and should be here by end of the week and back on the website.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom