Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok guys chorme HVD is up, and the HVD top will allow you to run full 4.2v on your 3.7v battery.

also 1.5 ohms coming back next week, we just ran out.

And yes we also have durable top upgrades coming for the V2 if you dont want to go the HVD route but still want to unleash the full potential of your Omicron.

Thats going to a $24.99 upgrade and will be up in two - three weeks.

Just a reminder please make sure if your durable top takes a swim in the pool, that you allow if to dry for at least a few hours under the sun before you run it just to be on the safe side.

also we will have our show room open in about 2 - 3 weeks.

VAPORIZER22

Ok guys chorme HVD is up, and the HVD top will allow you to run full 4.2v on your 3.7v battery.

also 1.5 ohms coming back next week, we just ran out.

And yes we also have durable top upgrades coming for the V2 if you dont want to go the HVD route but still want to unleash the full potential of your Omicron.

Just a reminder please make sure if your durable top takes a swim in the pool, that you allow if to dry for at least a few hours under the sun before you run it just to be on the safe side.

also we will have our show room open in about 2 - 3 weeks.

Thanks for the info THC. Everything sounds great.

So the durable top upgrades will be unregulated like the HVD but without the 7.4v capacity?

VAPORIZER22,

SD_haze

Just to clarify, the 7.4v upgrade tops will do the 4/5 ohm carts AND the 3.7/1.5 ohm carts unregulated?

I was originally thinking that the 7.4 top would only do the 4/5 ohm carts, but then there wouldn't be anyway to do the 1.5 unregulated...

If so, is there any real benefit to using the old tops over new one? Maybe if you don't need the extra juice?

SD_haze,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Just to clarify, the 7.4v upgrade tops will do the 4/5 ohm carts AND the 3.7/1.5 ohm carts unregulated?

I was originally thinking that the 7.4 top would only do the 4/5 ohm carts, but then there wouldn't be anyway to do the 1.5 unregulated...

If so, is there any real benefit to using the old tops over new one? Maybe if you don't need the extra juice?

the HVD top will do all carts and 3.7v and 7.4v unregulated.

No real benefit to use the old top anymore. Plus the new top is water proof and also has the new connector on it that make it really durable.

mephisto

Big thanks to G and the crew. Just pre-ordered my HVD upgrade, and I am very looking
forward to it....Once again, thanks for the hard hours that you guys put into developing
these great machines.

mephisto

If only there was a way to share the Delta9 word with the East Coast. I can see that
the left coast has it covered with all the great events, vendors. Here in non-dispensary
land, maybe something like a V2 flashmob, or the like. Eastcoast supports the Delta9
just as hard, just a lot more low key....

mephisto,

GR

So I need a cart education for the 3,4,5ohm carts vaping at 7.4v now that i have the HVD top pre ordered.
I take it 3ohm will be the big hitter but will 5ohm hit bigger with 7.4v then 1.5 at 3.7v?

GR,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
So I need a cart education for the 3,4,5ohm carts vaping at 7.4v now that i have the HVD top pre ordered.
I take it 3ohm will be the big hitter but will 5ohm hit bigger with 7.4v then 1.5 at 3.7v?
it seems to w/ the Persei. only time will tell :)
thanks for answering all my questions, Gary. glad we can get the other top on the side.
that's awesome and appreciated.

also i have an early V2 w/ the shorter endcap. anyway to replace that w/ the longer one? or is that part of the HVD that i missed. if so apologies. mine is fine, but the one i sold to my friend is the shorter one and i don't want her to not have as good of connection.
TIA

anyone else enjoying some sunshine?

Bob Loblaw,

Nugget49er

Old Fart
the HVD top will do all carts and 3.7v and 7.4v unregulated.

"G" Thank you for the generous discount, it is greatly appreciated.
I pre-ordered mine a few minutes ago, but the D9V site says they will
not ship until "the HVD top is in inventory."
Do you have an idea when that would be?

Nugget49er,
Pacific: Careful now, that chart is kinda scary... 36 some odd watts. I remember Bruno or Joe made a really good chart, and I'm pretty sure its on Vaporpedia. Technically, THC scientific recommends 5 ohm @ 7.4, some people tend to push the limits and have had success, but 1.5 @7.4v is something I don't recommend. I would start @5ohm and work your way down... 7.4v is a whole new ball game, and it rocks, but one is best to ease into it.

Grow

Is the chrome HVD going to be available at the same time?
The website lists it as 5th Jun 2014, don't know if we can wait so long for it to be polished haha

Grow,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Pacific: Careful now, that chart is kinda scary... 36 some odd watts. I remember Bruno or Joe made a really good chart, and I'm pretty sure its on Vaporpedia. Technically, THC scientific recommends 5 ohm @ 7.4, some people tend to push the limits and have had success, but 1.5 @7.4v is something I don't recommend. I would start @5ohm and work your way down... 7.4v is a whole new ball game, and it rocks, but one is best to ease into it.
seriously agree. like post. whatever. the most adventurous will hit a 2.4 at 7.4 but this is NOT recommended for novices. 3 ohm will be more than enough. honestly 5's work plenty well.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Anyone who has the shorter bottom cap can use protected 14650 batteries, this was later phased out and now all omicrons no matter what bottom cap can only use Imr batteries that come with the unit.

All hvd units will be shipped by end of may.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
thanks guys for the support, but here is a line up of the next items being released.

LCD VV top for the Persei
Pass through system for the Omicron and Persei
Hercules Cartridges ( this is the one that will last a long long long long long long long really long long time )
The Second Generation Cartridge Fixes clogs and leaks ETA 1.5 - 2 months
The flashlight top Yes we are actually working on that ETA unkown
Maybe a laser top. ( yes we have this in the works as well ) ETA unknown

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
thanks guys for the support, but here is a line up of the next items being released.

LCD VV top for the Persei
Pass through system for the Omicron and Persei
Hercules Cartridges ( this is the one that will last a long long long long long long long really long long time )
The Second Generation Cartridge Fixes clogs and leaks ETA 1.5 - 2 months
The flashlight top Yes we are actually working on that ETA unkown
Maybe a laser top. ( yes we have this in the works as well ) ETA unknown

Awesome! A flashlight top! I was just thinking last night that would be a great option but figured everyone would laugh me out of here. It would look just like my SureFire at that point.

-Zing

OF

Awesome! A flashlight top! I was just thinking last night that would be a great option but figured everyone would laugh me out of here. It would look just like my SureFire at that point.

Oh, it's OK, Zing, we can probably still laugh you out of here if you've got your heart set on it......

Welcome to the fun and games. If there's any two guys in the business with as many irons in the fire as our G has, I'm sure I've no idea who they are.

Kind of has that 'Willie Wonka' thing going doesn't he?

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
haha thanks guys, i love how our ecig counterparts accept me on their forums.

Guess they are not welcoming as this forum.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ilovedoobies!

ok guys here it is. Omicron HVD UPGRADE COUPON GOOD FOR 1 Week so you better get it while the getting is good. I will repost this every day. Guys please dont ask me that you missed the upgrade, and need special favor. Im sorry but i cant make exceptions anymore, i did last week about the v2 upgrade and it blew up in my face today. So from now on please dont ask for a exceptions we wont make it.

I cant help it that you didnt have internet service, or your wife would not let you buy it, or your sugar daddy didnt give you the monthly checks or what ever the reason. I cant help anymore as good deeds do not go unpunished.

So throw your fingers up in the air Yell out I hate Gary

and type

IHATEGARY as a coupon code and it will get you 50% off the Omicron HVD upgrade for 1 week. Expires May 15th.

Peace.

Finally just ordered mine =) So pumped for some new D9

ilovedoobies!,
Top Bottom