Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I need batteries for my V2 , is this model18650 Trustfire Lithium Ion 3000mAh Protected from delta hompage compatible for v2 ? current i use the original Batterie 14650 but they dont sell this model.no longer thx forward!

18650 will not work, we will have 14650 imr batteries up on our site soon as we are done with the move, but for now you can search online for a 14650 IMR and only IMR will work with the v2.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

shortwind

Hi. I am still having intermittent issues with my V2...when it works, it works great. But, and some of this may be my fault for poor technique, but it is very inconsistent. I will push the button 5 times rapidly to turn on and then wait and hold the button down to have it heat up, but it will not stay blue long enough...or even just stay blue, for it to heat up. I have recharged the batts over and over. Delta 9 sent me two extra batteries, but one has a torn covering and the other a rusty looking contact. The first battery, that came with kit, appears to look okay. Today I put the original battery in the charger. It first was red. Then after several hours, without touching battery or charger, the light kept blinking red. The I took battery out and re-inserted it in charger and then it went to green. But inside the V2 device, it is still is not working right...I just pressed the button down and it stay blue for just a couple seconds, not enough time to heat it up. I tried calling Delta 9, on both my land and cell phones, but the call will not go through...so maybe something wrong with their line. Any ideas?? Again, maybe I am doing something wrong. I have already sent it back to Delta 9 and they could find nothing wrong with it. I suspect it may be the charger or the batteries. Any ideas...and why cannot I not get a call through to Delta 9.
Thanks!

shortwind,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Hi. I am still having intermittent issues with my V2...when it works, it works great. But, and some of this may be my fault for poor technique, but it is very inconsistent. I will push the button 5 times rapidly to turn on and then wait and hold the button down to have it heat up, but it will not stay blue long enough...or even just stay blue, for it to heat up. I have recharged the batts over and over. Delta 9 sent me two extra batteries, but one has a torn covering and the other a rusty looking contact. The first battery, that came with kit, appears to look okay. Today I put the original battery in the charger. It first was red. Then after several hours, without touching battery or charger, the light kept blinking red. The I took battery out and re-inserted it in charger and then it went to green. But inside the V2 device, it is still is not working right...I just pressed the button down and it stay blue for just a couple seconds, not enough time to heat it up. I tried calling Delta 9, on both my land and cell phones, but the call will not go through...so maybe something wrong with their line. Any ideas?? Again, maybe I am doing something wrong. I have already sent it back to Delta 9 and they could find nothing wrong with it. I suspect it may be the charger or the batteries. Any ideas...and why cannot I not get a call through to Delta 9.
Thanks!

no ideas on the phone but you can open up a ticket on their website here....

http://supportsystem.livehelpnow.net/new_ticket.aspx?cid=8939

ru_frothi,

OF

Thanks!

How about it's really a bad cart doing it to you? Do you have a second one to try? I assume if you don't put a cart in it's OK?

I just tried mine, with nothing in the socket it stays on until I get bored.

OF

OF,

Letrab

Deep Sea Lurking
edit - nevermind - delete

THC: Just me trying to give bad info to another forum user. No trouble.

Letrab,

GAFF

My buddy got me one of these as a gift. He told me to wait and see what it was when it came in the mail.
Well it came in today and it's pretty badass!

I used the fill tool. Still managed to get some in the air passage though unsure how, but after I cleared it and had an air passage the oil wasn't heating up. It's a 2.4 cart (using earwax) even though it's recommended to use a smaller resistance is this still going to be fine with the wax?

I ended up heating it up for about 40 seconds then started to draw through and got some vapor. But I was tinkering with it for a couple minutes before on and off trying to get it to vapor so I feel I heated it longer in reality. How much is to much heat? If I heat it for 40 seconds without drawling through I won't cause any damage will?

I wasn't getting any vapor until a heard small crackling sounds coming from the cart.

GAFF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
My buddy got me one of these as a gift. He told me to wait and see what it was when it came in the mail.
Well it came in today and it's pretty badass!

I used the fill tool. Still managed to get some in the air passage though unsure how, but after I cleared it and had an air passage the oil wasn't heating up. It's a 2.4 cart (using earwax) even though it's recommended to use a smaller resistance is this still going to be fine with the wax?

I ended up heating it up for about 40 seconds then started to draw through and got some vapor. But I was tinkering with it for a couple minutes before on and off trying to get it to vapor so I feel I heated it longer in reality. How much is to much heat? If I heat it for 40 seconds without drawling through I won't cause any damage will?

I wasn't getting any vapor until a heard small crackling sounds coming from the cart.

Ok first, how much did you load in it? you know you need a minimum of .5 grams for it to work. Look through the air tube and do you see a glow when pressing the button for 5-9 seconds?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

GAFF

I put .7 in as I have lurked here for a while now. The red illuminates by 3 seconds every time. I feel as if the problem I was having was maybe the oil was stuck to the side of the canister and needed a little heat to move it down. When I was filling it I pulled the filler out and had some strings of oil come off and little bit on the cross bar and air tube. Did I need to heat it longer when filling?

edit: by 3 seconds not within

GAFF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I put .7 in as I have lurked here for a while now. The red illuminates by 3 seconds every time. I feel as if the problem I was having was maybe the oil was stuck to the side of the canister and needed a little heat to move it down. When I was filling it I pulled the filler out and had some strings of oil come off and little bit on the cross bar and air tube. Did I need to heat it longer when filling?

edit: by 3 seconds not within

Yup sounds like the oils stuck on the side. Take a lighter and heat up the top of the cartridge, this will get the oil to go down.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

GAFF

That's what I did :). Thoroughly vaked now. Should I see less time now on initial heat up, or is it just the oil's viscosity being stubborn?

GAFF,
Reactions: Jay420

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
That's what I did :). Thoroughly vaked now. Should I see less time now on initial heat up, or is it just the oil's viscosity being stubborn?

oil viscosity being stubborn. You should have no more problems now, just keep the cartridge up right while you are using it and it should go all the way down.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Nugget49er

Old Fart
G It's good to have you back
I don't envy you, all the reading to catch up.
I miss a day or two and there's 20-30 pages to read, ON ONE THREAD!!
I barely catch up on the Omicron thread and I've already missed an O-Phos deal, thought I
missed the V2 (HVD) code for FCers whewww thanks "OF".
And you have three or more THREADS you ACTIVELY participate in:doh:

Welcome back!!! G

GR

Maybe I missed it if it has been covered. Having problems with the new Delrin black tips I just got, they are clogging with a good amount of oil. First I thought I was having clogging issues with the cart but when I checked the tips on two seperate carts they where blocked with oil which then seems to get down the center tube.I never had this issue with the silicon tips although they get ugly in color .

GR,

OF

Maybe I missed it if it has been covered. Having problems with the new Delrin black tips I just got, they are clogging with a good amount of oil. First I thought I was having clogging issues with the cart but when I checked the tips on two seperate carts they where blocked with oil which then seems to get down the center tube.I never had this issue with the silicon tips although they get ugly in color .

It could be the fit to the cart at the bridge. How old are the carts? G said they had a fixture built to control it. If the bridge is too high (or the mouthpiece too long, you decide who's fault it is.....) stuff that migrates up the tube can't get back into the reservoir again. With the original this was never an issue, of course.

OF

OF,

GR

It could be the fit to the cart at the bridge. How old are the carts? G said they had a fixture built to control it. If the bridge is too high (or the mouthpiece too long, you decide who's fault it is.....) stuff that migrates up the tube can't get back into the reservoir again. With the original this was never an issue, of course.

OF

Some of my carts have the writing around the base and the rest have it going up the side, the bridges are identical . The Delrin tips protrude into the tube 4mm where the silicon tips stop at the top of the cap.

I wonder if the multi colored aluminum tips allow heat transfer so the the build up melts back into the reservoir where the plastic ones just build it up?

GR,

dankscott

Hey I just bought an O-phos on Friday from the delta-9 website and it shipped that same day. The tracking info isn't working and I was just wondering if anyone in socal(ventura) ordered theirs from delta-9 and how long it took to get delivered. I believe it was usps ground(the only option available)

dankscott,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Hey I just bought an O-phos on Friday from the delta-9 website and it shipped that same day. The tracking info isn't working and I was just wondering if anyone in socal(ventura) ordered theirs from delta-9 and how long it took to get delivered. I believe it was usps ground(the only option available)
give it a day or so for tracking info to kick in. should have it by this friday at the latest, iirc.

Bob Loblaw,

OF

Some of my carts have the writing around the base and the rest have it going up the side, the bridges are identical . The Delrin tips protrude into the tube 4mm where the silicon tips stop at the top of the cap.

I wonder if the multi colored aluminum tips allow heat transfer so the the build up melts back into the reservoir where the plastic ones just build it up?

I think they should be the gauged versions. Meaning OK. So it's probably going to come down to concentrate or fit, my money's still on the fit. Can you see how oil would drain down from the mouthpiece? When I was dealing with this the bottom was close enough to the bridge and the hole small enough you couldn't poke a needle past the bottom. I found this not only could foul the mouthpiece but it could seal the tank at the top so pressure build up (from heat) could make a mess.

Does it happen with more than one concentrate?

OF

OF,

OF

thanks, I guess the trick now is not smoking this wax until friday haha. love the name too Bob Loblaw.

You might consider that wax is very likely to evaporate as it were, right before your eyes....still time to get another gram....

And I know what you mean about our Bob. We all feel that way about, well at least sometimes. But whatever you do, don't loan him money.....

Welcome to the fun and games, it gets going faster after a bit.

OF

kittyboy

okay got my batteries charged with a little help and now I am trying to see if my cart is bad or is it the mouthpiece. Got the O 2 and loaded it but find with the tip sent with o2 i get build up on bottom also seems to be lots of oil around the top of cartridge. one concern is my oil might be to thick. It does not run down sides of filler etc. when loading or did i not heat enough. I never heated cart. If I stick needle down sides of cart it is sticky so know i got oil in there. Get nice hits with 3-4 8 second rips.

So is this a cartridge or is it mouthpiece or just how it works as it builds up somewhere?
Or is it due to to thick oil? Thanks

I have 2 carts I have yet to fill and they came with the clear tip mouthpiece is it usable on O2 as it seems to be used on the POs?

kittyboy,

GR

I think they should be the gauged versions. Meaning OK. So it's probably going to come down to concentrate or fit, my money's still on the fit. Can you see how oil would drain down from the mouthpiece? When I was dealing with this the bottom was close enough to the bridge and the hole small enough you couldn't poke a needle past the bottom. I found this not only could foul the mouthpiece but it could seal the tank at the top so pressure build up (from heat) could make a mess.

Does it happen with more than one concentrate?

OF

It has to be the 4mm the tip protrudes into the cart, the center breath hole is larger then the ceter tube but the way the base of the tip sits so close to the bridge it must just collect oil. Maybe if I only vapes vertically but I don't always and these clogs had me running the carts a bit hot to clear them so I am sure I liquified the entire load. I switched both tips back to the silicon tips and cleared the center tube with a paper clip, cart is hitting just like it was before switching to the Delrin tip. It happened with two different strains.

GR,
Top Bottom