Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

bruno13

insomniac
The easiest way is oil in a squeeze tube. Just cut off the tip and and squeeze in in. Have your collective package it this way. Easy and works great.

photo-1.jpg

bruno13,

gvape

I have never seen it like that before you posted it. I always just make it myself though. It would be nice to get it in those capsules though.

gvape,

KeepItLit

THC- what do you think is the right amount to go in the cartridge? 1g, .75g, .50g? What would be the best route?

KeepItLit,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
KeepItLit said:
THC- what do you think is the right amount to go in the cartridge? 1g, .75g, .50g? What would be the best route?

Minimum 0.5 max 1.0

THC SCIENTIFIC,

KeepItLit

Would it be ok if you put in .5, vape it, then put in another .5? or would it be best just to put the whole gram in, or if .5 then the cartridge is done?

KeepItLit,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
KeepItLit said:
Would it be ok if you put in .5, vape it, then put in another .5? or would it be best just to put the whole gram in, or if .5 then the cartridge is done?

we say 400 plus, you can start off with .5 then add another .5 then another until cartridge is done, but we say each cartridge will work up to 400 or more hits.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

weedemon

enthusiast
so I have some bho that i made the buddered after i finished making it. it will melt into a liquid but at room temps it's a cool granular wax consistency. when it heat it it will totally melt, do you think this kind of bho is too thick/solid to fill a cart with?

weedemon,

KeepItLit

i bought some amber ice... when i first bought it, it was hard.. then after being in the little concentrate container it melted down to be like gooey.. do you think that would work in the cartridge?

KeepItLit,

gvape

Im dabbing all my oil in anticipation! Gonna have to make some more :p

gvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
gvape please remember to inhale really slowly, this is the key and to have the white cap off when using it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

bruno13

insomniac
I am getting my cartridges mixed up. Is there a good way to label them? Can I write on them? Maybe some colored rings below the mouthpiece? Or different colored mouthpieces? Any suggestions?

272963a6.jpg

bruno13,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
that looks perfect...otherwise a little magic marker symbol on one of the plastic mouthpieces should work as well

akwardsauce,

DubCRider

I wrote with a sharpie on my carts, it stays on fairly well as long as you don't rub it. Dots on the mouthpiece would work.

DubCRider,

bruno13

insomniac
Ideally I would like to write on them because I weigh them empty and then after I fill them. I then know how much I actually got in there, or how much I have left, and when they are done I know that they are actually empty. For some reason I am having trouble keeping count of puffs. :/ I am worried about stick on labels because as the carts get warm I don't want to inhale any out-gasses from the glue or label.

bruno13,

gvape

Im really digging those bands you got on them. What are they?

Also GREAT idea with weighing the carts. Will be able to know exactly how much oil is left!

gvape,

impurecough

cool cartridges... shame you refuse to discuss if they will fit on other e-cig/portable batteries... especially the variable voltage ones.

think of all those 50's your turning down...

think if you were to focus on the cartridges alone, and sell all different types of batteries instead of rebranding one?

sorry... i'm an asshole... maybe someone will spend the $50 to find out.

on a serious note... is it good to have .5 of oil sit in a container being constantly heated? i'd rather have a little pill (like above) or syringe force feeding the oil to the heating element away from the heat (like those e-cig people that 'drip' or something like that). thanks if you answer.

and this is just a wish... but could you get ahold of a GOOD glass blower and make some sort of battery operated ceramic nail / bong slide or crack pipe? i'd payed/haven't seen that.

impurecough,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
We set a record today we semi killed a cartridge.

Harvest cup 2011

Los Angeles Ca

1 hour none stop hits and I mean none stop. 1 cartridge died. About .6 grams of oil. It still hits but takes about 2x 6 second hits to get anything out.

First ever. We lost count after 200.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
We set a record today we semi killed a cartridge.

Harvest cup 2011

Los Angeles Ca

1 hour none stop hits and I mean none stop. 1 cartridge died. About .6 grams of oil. It still hits but takes about 2x 6 second hits to get anything out.

First ever. We lost count after 200.

all good things come to an end, THC...it was a damn good run!

akwardsauce,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I just filled my first carttridge and all seemed to go ok. except not having any luck getting it to work.

Hit the button for a few seconds and start drawing slowly and then after maybe 10 seconds the blue light starts flashing instead of staying on solid.

That was with the factory charge on Battery #1. Switched to Battery #2 which I had on the charger and same thing....

what does this mean?

took it apart and everything was clean put it back together and its still flashing. Anyway kept trying and got it to pull and just got medicated :) Finally got it primed.

Please explain the process for hitting this. I thought it was hold button for 3 seconds let go. start hitting and hold the button till your done? The flashing seems to start after 10 secs or so of holding the button down. Glad its working...

Got some Purple Dragon - 63% THC Oil from Elemental Wellness in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
rufrothy said:
I just filled my first carttridge and all seemed to go ok. except not having any luck getting it to work.

Hit the button for a few seconds and start drawing slowly and then after maybe 10 seconds the blue light starts flashing instead of staying on solid.

That was with the factory charge on Battery #1. Switched to Battery #2 which I had on the charger and same thing....

what does this mean?

The light starts to flash after seven seconds, this means battery protection mode. When this happens just let go of the button and wait for the light to go out, then press it again. This is done to insure the battery will not go bad.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom