Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Dberm

cavemanXL said:
Hello wanted to chime in here I have owned my omicron for over a year and I can honestly say not only is it by far the prized jewel of my extensive medicating tools collection but it has become much more than that it now allows me to stretch to the max the oil witch you all know does not come cheap based on the product alone I absolutely recommend it to every patient I know. However there is much more, the quality of customer service is phenomenal it is awesomely refreshing to deal with individuals who not only take pride in their product but you can tell they are as enthused about it as we the consumers are.
I am lucky enough to be located close to the office and can tell you how pleasant every visit is I am glad I jumped in and got mine right away when it came out I am now reaping the benefits G has been a huge help and always goes above and beyond and for that I thank you, keep up the good work guys I may not always put in my two cents but I love following all the omicron threads and reading everyone's experiences I see a very bright future for the omicron and T.H.C. Scientific Thanks again guys may you all Vape in good health!

How have you owned the Omicron for over a year? Didnt they just start shipping out on September 16th?

Dberm,

Dberm

So is the general consensus that QWISO isn't good for the Omicron? I find that the QWISO I make is a thicker consistency than I am able to get my BHO. Any tips for either hardening up my BHO to make it less runny or will qwiso work in the omicron?

Dberm,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Dberm said:
cavemanXL said:
Hello wanted to chime in here I have owned my omicron for over a year and I can honestly say not only is it by far the prized jewel of my extensive medicating tools collection but it has become much more than that it now allows me to stretch to the max the oil witch you all know does not come cheap based on the product alone I absolutely recommend it to every patient I know. However there is much more, the quality of customer service is phenomenal it is awesomely refreshing to deal with individuals who not only take pride in their product but you can tell they are as enthused about it as we the consumers are.
I am lucky enough to be located close to the office and can tell you how pleasant every visit is I am glad I jumped in and got mine right away when it came out I am now reaping the benefits G has been a huge help and always goes above and beyond and for that I thank you, keep up the good work guys I may not always put in my two cents but I love following all the omicron threads and reading everyone's experiences I see a very bright future for the omicron and T.H.C. Scientific Thanks again guys may you all Vape in good health!

How have you owned the Omicron for over a year? Didnt they just start shipping out on September 16th?

it's been around since 2009 the new carts new version of the omicron was released September 16th. He owned the original black version. There is another thread here you can search about the omicron.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Dberm said:
Oh I gotcha, so the old version was used with a VG/PG blend?

The sativa rose was vg/pg the pure oil carts where flavored but still used the old cotton cartridges. The gold cartridges where pure oil but still used the old cotton cartridges.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Watching a couple of videos before receiving the Omicron definitely helped with the filling of the cartridge.
Those that own the Omicron, can relate, I am sure to the pride I felt after getting one full gram of almost solid glue like black hash oil out of it's vial, and successfully into the Omicron cartridge.
It did take about ten minutes to accomplish, but I did not spill a drop! The filling kit helped!.
1st Trial of My Omicron.
Here is a 40 second video, of me trying the Omicron for the first time.
Since the battery only allows a 6 second engagement, I used a triple hit technique.. taking 3 6 second hits, before releasing.
The vapor and flavor production has improved since this video, as the glue-like oil, has finally settled to where it is supposed to be!

Vitolo,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Vitolo said:
Watching a couple of videos before receiving the Omicron definitely helped with the filling of the cartridge.
Those that own the Omicron, can relate, I am sure to the pride I felt after getting one full gram of almost solid glue like black hash oil out of it's vial, and successfully into the Omicron cartridge.
It did take about ten minutes to accomplish, but I did not spill a drop! The filling kit helped!.
1st Trial of My Omicron.
Since the battery only allows a 6 second engagement, I used a triple hit technique.. taking 3 6 second hits, before releasing.
The vapor and flavor production has improved since this video, as the glue-like oil, has finally settled to where it is supposed to be!

Can't wait for a full review in a week.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Vitolo said:
1st Trial of My Omicron.

Sweet. The flavor of concentrates can vary a lot. recommend trying a few and seeing what you like.

The hash oil we get here doesn't have the best taste. Some of the CO2 earwaxes that I've tried from a few of the folks here in NorCal taste much better. The Nitro OG Wax (Nitrogen Extract) tastes great (Lemon) and is really potent too.

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
rufrothy said:
Vitolo said:
1st Trial of My Omicron.

Sweet. The flavor of concentrates can vary a lot. recommend trying a few and seeing what you like.

The hash oil we get here doesn't have the best taste. Some of the CO2 earwaxes that I've tried from a few of the folks here in NorCal taste much better. The Nitro OG Wax (Nitrogen Extract) tastes great (Lemon) and is really potent too.

Ruf how's your omicron doing?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

TracyLee

I just got done an evening session with mine....well I may go back for a little more. I'm proud to say I filled my first two carts cleanly and tried both successfully.

Now I need to go shopping for more Sativa's and the new Evanensence cd tomorrow. Munchie supply is low too.

Damn, tailgating is going to ROCK Sunday!

TracyLee,

408_Grow

bruno13 said:
408_Grow said:
How have you guys been carrying your units individually? I used a small pipe case I have and it works perfect.also, when you run out of in the cartridge does it just not smoke up anymore? What about when the actual cartridge is done..does it stop heating up? .. I could've sworn I seen this question somewhere before

I use an old Bridge card deck box that I covered in vinyl wrap. It stands up on a table and fits easily in my shirt pocket. I can carry 2 batts, 2 cones, and 2 carts or 1 batt, 3 cones, and three carts, or 1 batt, 1 cone, 1 cart and USB charger.

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j368/bruno1313/48d2a39d.jpg

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j368/bruno1313/3ac6cba1.jpg

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j368/bruno1313/85f95377.jpg

Nice! I like how you vary what you carry..lol..i started using a little pipe bag I got..secure it and it carry s VA battery and 2 cartridges..

408_Grow,

Vitolo

Vaporist
408_Grow said:
Not too bad..why not just customize the tip to insert into the sides?
air flow... you need 2 sides so oil can slip down one... while bubbles come out the other.

Question- Is there an "at rest" position (standing up, laying down, on it's nose) that makes the initial "priming pop" (that one little tacky drip you clear) a bit less prevalent?

Vitolo,

weedemon

enthusiast
are you getting minor clogs when you go to use it after an extended period of rest? i experience that too! btw, the ssv pick fits inside the air stem perfectly. i have loosened the oil that way when it was really really clogged once. not usually needed though.

weedemon,

DubCRider

You can just hold the button for a couple 4 second bursts and it will be loose enough to draw. You can also just pull hard with no button use and free it up after building enough pressure up in your mouth. I try not to stick stuff down the holes.

DubCRider,

bruno13

insomniac
408_Grow said:
bruno13 said:

Not too bad..why not just customize the tip to insert into the sides?

I tried that way first. I could not get the funnel to fit as well as I wanted. The hole was small and the funnel was loose. I was scared to move it around. I found this new method much more stable and easier to hold and heat. The funnel fits in very snugly, I can heat evenly around and there are two big holes for the oil to flow into. Since I rotate it while heating it fills both sides evenly. There is no mess and the funnel and nail are easy to clean if necessary. Also my OCD likes symmetry.

bruno13,

vapor 4 life

@bruno13 Do you know what size the funnel you are using is? Looks like a smooth fill method.

vapor 4 life,

Vitolo

Vaporist
This is the second day of medicating with the Omicron, and thanks to you guys... my technique has improved... as far as the priming... (I was being too gentle). The battery took me through the past 24 hours, and is charging now.
I have gained a new admiration for the Omicron. The hash oil vapor delivery is not the monster hash oil hits from dabs of oil on a "skillet". The hits are measured, and are therefore a nice way to ease into your level of medication.
I like to stack a few hits as I did in yesterdays brief vid, for a richer effect.
Although I have access primarily to flowers, and am in no position to make my own oil.. I will make it a point to try to keep my Omicron in oil as I can.
It medicated me effectively, and with very little fuss.......
Here is me doing a hit with my Omicron, now that I have "found my rythm"!

Touch to view Video of me using the Omicron, from PlanetVape for the second day.

Vitolo,

weedemon

enthusiast
nice vid vito! the omi is a very nice lil unit right? i am totally gald i bought it. also +1 to you for buying from where you did! i really like those guys!

weedemon,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
What a great video Vitolo, watching you enjoy the Omicron puts a smile on our faces. You have really gotten over the learning curve quick too.
Thanks for the vote of confidence weedemon, +1 for all our customers, they are the best!

PlanetHaze,
Top Bottom