Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

kingcrimson

druminfected said:
Has anyone ever put ABV Oil in there cartridge and try that yet? I've read this whole thread and haven't seen anyone state that, but if you did please chime in with your feedback please. :)

I would really like to know as well because I have a ton of abv and was thinking of making oil from it for the sole purpose of using with my persei, as I have no other material with which to make oil atm. if it works in the omicron it'll surely work in the persei.

also,
Ifonl.jpg

kingcrimson,

druminfected

kingcrimson said:
druminfected said:
Has anyone ever put ABV Oil in there cartridge and try that yet? I've read this whole thread and haven't seen anyone state that, but if you did please chime in with your feedback please. :)

I would really like to know as well because I have a ton of abv and was thinking of making oil from it for the sole purpose of using with my persei, as I have no other material with which to make oil atm. if it works in the omicron it'll surely work in the persei.

Actually know someone that does extractions of super pure ABV by using hexane and saltwater bath technique to further remove waxes, lets it evaporate then do a ethanol soak to winterize and further remove the last trace of waxes,etc, and filter, and finally evap for some super absolute.

Still with a vapor swing, I still get residue. must be the high concentrate of CBD imo. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and just fill it up with some of this abv.

here's some pics of it magnified at different %. 1st picture is more thicker smear, and other pics, I smeared it thinner so you can see the clarity of it more.
250lc1j.jpg

pugll.jpg

qnljdu.jpg

6s6vcw.jpg

druminfected,

kingcrimson

2clicker said:
are there any discounts for FC users on the Delta website?

On planet vapes, the coupon code cartme gets you two additional carts if i remember correctly. Pretty damn awesome. Im not sure if delta 9 has one, maybe.

@drum - do it man. For science!

kingcrimson,

druminfected

jambandphan03 said:
What did the ABV oil you have get extracted with? it looks pretty clean for being ABV.

I explained it above the pictures. :) basically it's a process with Hexane, RO Saltwater, Ethanol.

druminfected,

SlideOrDie

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Well long story short,

The Omicron name is from the Greek alphabet letter O and also means micron or micro.

When my graphics guy said hey your a nerd why not name the second vape
Persei and then 8 for something else.

So we did that as a small token of salute to my and our graphic designers nerd hood.

Reason why we also have the alpha and centauri in the works.

Nice to finally know the story behind all the names :)

Thanks!

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
SlideOrDie said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Well long story short,

The Omicron name is from the Greek alphabet letter O and also means micron or micro.

When my graphics guy said hey your a nerd why not name the second vape
Persei and then 8 for something else.

So we did that as a small token of salute to my and our graphic designers nerd hood.

Reason why we also have the alpha and centauri in the works.

Nice to finally know the story behind all the names :)

Thanks!

Yup we are keeping with the traditional nerd hood and naming everything we have sci fi.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

2clicker

Observer
kingcrimson said:
2clicker said:
are there any discounts for FC users on the Delta website?

On planet vapes, the coupon code cartme gets you two additional carts if i remember correctly. Pretty damn awesome. Im not sure if delta 9 has one, maybe.

thanks, but that is only if your ordering an Omi kit. im just ordereding a 5pk of carts. the coupon codes "FCLOVE15" or "FCLOVE10" on PlanetVape does not apply to Omicron products... :(

i ordered my carts last night from Delta. hopefully they ship today. and really hoping they get here Sat. as i will be doing a couple of oil runs. Sat. might be a stretch though as i was only given 1 shipping option and i think its USPS priority mail.

question for D9V... will you guys ever offer your filling tools individually instead of 3pk only?

2clicker,

kingcrimson

2clicker said:
thanks, but that is only if your ordering an Omi kit. im just ordereding a 5pk of carts. the coupon codes "FCLOVE15" or "FCLOVE10" on PlanetVape does not apply to Omicron products... :(

I didnt know if there were any coupons wheni ordered my persei, planet vape told me about the cartme coupon when i asked via email. Just figured id pass the info i got along, pretty rad customer service.

kingcrimson,

kingcrimson

bruno13 said:
@kingcrimson So you are the one who took my name. Please do not steal my avatar. :)
Looks like i beat you by a little over a month, too. :lol: seriously though, nice avatar. I keep seeing it and have been meaning to say something but didnt want to derail the th- oh poo.

kingcrimson,

2clicker

Observer
regarding filling with the DIY funnel (Wilton cake decorating tip)... i went to Michaels to get one and noticed that they are made of "non-rust nickle plated brass"... anyone see a problem with these materials for this purpose?

2clicker,

bazzles

Damn! This anticipation is killing me! I didn't receive a tracking number from GratefulBuys so I'm not sure where she is at but my Omi has yet to arrive. I am sad haha, all other orders from the same area of the US seem to make it here in a matter of 2 days max and this one has been traveling for that long. Now tomorrow can't come any faster because it just has too be on the mail-truck tomorrow. If the G of oil I made starts to auto-budder would you think Ill have any problem after loading? I know some people have leaky oils and I wasn't sure if that would be the case or not with budder. It was made with Butane so I figured I should be fine.

bazzles,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
bazzles said:
Damn! This anticipation is killing me! I didn't receive a tracking number from GratefulBuys so I'm not sure where she is at but my Omi has yet to arrive. I am sad haha, all other orders from the same area of the US seem to make it here in a matter of 2 days max and this one has been traveling for that long. Now tomorrow can't come any faster because it just has too be on the mail-truck tomorrow. If the G of oil I made starts to auto-budder would you think Ill have any problem after loading? I know some people have leaky oils and I wasn't sure if that would be the case or not with budder. It was made with Butane so I figured I should be fine.
You will be fine. Budder works nicely.

Jeppy,

bazzles

How soon is soon? haha I like the looks of that set. Possibilities of a video maybe? Kind of sad I just bought the 2 set and there is going to be a new v2 coming out soon but I may just have to save and have both. I like how it looks like a small Persei, Will it come in chrome or something because I also really enjoy the sleekness of the Omicron.

bazzles,

StickyShisha2

that ABV oil looks much better than what i just made. i used butane followed by everclear. (and a drop of lemonene for taste)

loading it into an almost empty cart.

StickyShisha2,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

Only two questions:

1) Does it still timeout after 7 seconds?

2) Whats W9 tech? Does that mean no timeout?

:D

JoeKickass,

VAPORIZER22

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
bruno13 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Nice, is this instead of the centauri? Does is have a longer timeout than v1? and is that a 5 ohm cart in there?

No the Centauri will be available soon, the 5 ohm is just for picture, and no time out on this unit.

Besides no timeout, are there are more features different from the original?

VAPORIZER22,
Top Bottom